Sugar overload all of the sudden!! :crazy:

What's with all the subtle saying, ZZ (cactus, walk slowly, egg yolks mooncake, dogs&cats, etc.)? And JY! You're not any better. What's with the 6 and 2? :crazy: These boys will be the dead of me, I'm sure. Ugh.

And goody, all of the Addicted boys are coming out... I so miss you guys! :tears:

Thank you by the way to @bearology, @gashupingo and @Fuu_Kaze for translating and updating. Triple cookies for you guys! :D :cookie::cookie::cookie:

6 hours ago, sohocomo said:

No, his ideal type doesn't keep changing...just the way he describes his ideal type keeps changing :phew: (Like a little kid who can't keep his story straight when caught doing something naughty :vicx:)

Haha... so true, auntie! :P

Come to think of it, who describes his ideal type so in detail like ZZ? Usually people describe their ideal type more in... general way. Like smart, handsome, understanding, etc.

"Strong but can have a cute side" is something that only can be said if he has someone in his mind. Just saying. :phew:

• Like 21

:w00t: JY background. IS THAT KUN?????

Spoiler

Cr ssayuuri0627 Twitter

CrwYptsUMAEiSgX.jpg

CrwYqNnUAAAB8sB.jpg

CrwYrHXVIAATFfF.jpg

ChenWen livestream

Spoiler

Cr hai_binny92

Crwbj4IUAAA-rBC.jpg

CrwbkwpVUAU0E2t.jpg

CrwblrFVMAAuu2D.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [Tender甜乐]

Crwd76NVMAArRgW.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

005LNHJ8gw1f7lds3lqjjj30qm0x4khm.jpg

CPF always manage to link them somehow :lol:

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner. I accidentally close the tab >.<

CrwIL2xUAAQcXkd.jpg

CrwITryUEAQJRUK.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr kduckkduck

CrumSHmWEAEgnuL.jpg

CrulylFW8AERJQ5.jpg

Edit: ZZ - NetEase livestream

Spoiler

Cr [Six_Two基地站]

CrwiXa1VMAANjv3.jpg

CrwiYSRUkAEkEn6.jpg

CrwiYihUAAEN9-7.jpg

CrwiZVaVMAA7sH9.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ weibo update *ZZ famous selfie angle :lol:* OMG, I DIE!!!!

Translated by @gashupingo The me in my eyes, the me in other ppl's eyes 

我眼中的我,别人眼中的我[纠结]

CrwSPiiUkAAQqEM.jpg

Hide contents

CrwSS0YVIAEhGpA.jpg

CrwSRCJUsAIZ1NN.jpgCrwSOVMVYAAAf-a.jpg

CrwT1REUsAAl1Du.jpg

SO PRETTY!!! TOO PRETTY!!! (even the leg hair :lol:)

Like, why cactus? Because you have some experience partly growing one the just bloomed a flower a month ago?

• Like 11

Thank you all for the translation on JY and ZZ's live streams!

After so long without sugars, having them in doses like this is making me very happy.

sad-kitty.gif

JY looked tired, though, I guess his filming schedule is very demanding? Hopefully he can shine on this movie and reached acclaimed level of popularity!

ZZ singing Walk Slowly! His voice is getting better and better! Looking forward for his 3 mil welfare with him singing new song! Did he say anything about his 3 mil welfare plan? :D 

Btw, if JY, FS and CW were doing their live stream for Bazaar charity, is it possible that they might attend the event? Maybe ZZ as well? Well, I can dream, can't I?

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Spoiler

Rough summary of Zhouzhou's 天下女人 wechat chatroom talk with Yanglan (it was in format of messages/voice messages)

>> Today is his first official day of work (after the long hiatus)

>> During Korea concert, He was touched by the fans' event (flashlights?) when he was singing moonlight. And he was controlling his tears.

>> After the concert ended, he just sat on the sofa and was in deep thoughts for 10 minutes,  he also felt a sense of relief and that he finished a difficult task.

>> Said that walk slowly was the ED song he composed for a show/drama previously, and he composed it with the character's situations in mind.

>> Sang walk slowly.

>> Initially, he felt very unaccustomed, because when he debuted, he didn't see himself as a public figure. All of a sudden, many people were talking about him and he felt pressurized.

>> His parents are very supportive of the things he wants to do, they won't object to it as they feel that it's fine as long as he is doing what he likes, he feels very thankful towards his parents

>> When he was in a band, he thought he will find a stable job in the future and play music with his friends after work.

>> At first, he didn't register for the arts exam of NACTA (his current university). His friend was the one attending the exam and dragged ZZ along, ZZ then registered, eventually passed through the rounds of exams and entered NACTA. He think it is also a form of destiny/fate.

>> During vocal music segment(arts exam), he sang 精忠报国. He was very nervous and set his tone too high, halfway through, he couldn't manage to go on and the teacher kindly stopped him.

>> When he was in elementary school, the cat from the backyard left her baby kitten in their house, Zhouzhoy says that it wanted them to take care of it's kitten. After 3 months, the cat came back for it's baby kitten. He thinks the reason why the mother cat left it's kitten in their care is probably because it thinks that his grandma is a kind person (He was living with his grandma). After that, he thinks cats are interesting.

>> He said during this period of time (hiatus), he had a good rest and eats well, but wasn't successful in gaining weight, he doesn't knows the reason why, and he feels that the more he eats, the skinnier he is.

>> Fan's question (the id of this fan has the emoji of a whale and a cat) : Zhouzhou will you come to Harbin when you release album in the future?

ZZ: If there's a chance in the future when I release my album, I will definitely go to Harbin. And also show my new works to everyone

>> Words towards international fans, ZZ: "I love you guys". He understand that as I-fans are from overseas, the distance is further and probably can only keep themselves updated with his news online. If there are chances, he will definitely go to I-fans' countries with his works.

>> Doesn't know if he has work on Mid-Autumn festival, if he has work on that day, he will call his parents and grandma. They are quite understanding and supportive of him, it's his work after all, It's enough for them as long as they know that he is healthy and happy.

>> Fan's question: Zhouzhou, what kind of mooncakes do you like to eat~~
ZZ: my favorite is..egg yolk mooncake.

>> Fan's question asked if ZZ likes to grow/plant/take care of flowers. ZZ says that he likes flowers, but he can't even take care of himself, so he is afraid that he can't take care of the flowers.

>> Host: Yes yes yes, it's very important to take care of yourself first.
ZZ: okay, I will..if there are chances..I will try taking care of cactus, seems like this thing has a stronger vitality.

>> Privately, he is actually more of an introverted person, he gets shy easily, but on stage, the him that everyone sees is maybe more wild. Showing the most handsome side of Xu Weizhou to everyone.

>> He could feel everyone missing him when he disappeared for 20+ days :D

Thanks for translating! (Many, many thanks also to @bearology, @gashupingo and @Fuu_Kaze for your hard work and translations. You are all awesome!)

Whenever there are longer interviews with the boys, it's so clear that there's one gigantic elephant in the room. That there's a topic that would normally be the big subject of conversation but which is off the table. They got famous because of Addicted, they got banned because of Addicted, everything happened because of Addicted. So when you take that subject away, you're left with rather little. I don't envy a serious interviewer their job in such a situation. I feel some of their interviews end up more shallow because of this. Of course teen rags and shows have always been fond of being trite, so it might not be that different in that respect. But I do long for the day when they can talk about how the ban has affected them, how it was to film Addicted, what the show means to them. It's what's happened to them in the past year. That's what they SHOULD talk about. The way ZZ mentioned Walk Slowly says it all: a song he composed for a show.

Anyway. What WAS said was sugary as usual. Gotta love the random mention of a cactus. Obviously ZZ now HAS to be able to take care of cactuses, since JY has them. JY wouldn't like it if ZZ killed his precious, flowering cactus. So ZZ kind of revealed what was on his mind there. Maybe he's taking care of them while JY is in Baotou. Maybe that's why he drove to Beijing, to get the cactus with him!

I love that ZZ's parents are so supportive. That probably means they won't mind if he brings home a guy to meet them. :)

Like I mentioned earlier, I think ZZ is very private. And I think what he said about being introverted confirms that, and about being unused to the attention. It's a learning curve for ZZ here. You could see the HUGE difference between how comfortable he was on stage in Shanghai and how he was at first, in Beijing. He's come such a long way. 

But damn it, he keeps insisting he's not worked the past month or so! Why is it such a secret, what he's been doing? It's making me so, so curious. Also, it really is terrifically weird how everyone and their cousin are doing the charity for Bazaar, except ZZ. Is it really still so sensitive, that they can't even do that? I don't get it. Maybe they're just playing it very, very safe? But really, JY should just bring ZZ as his date, and be done with it. :P

And how great that JY just oh, so randomly just happened to choose 2 and 6 as numbers. He likes to tease, that's for sure. 

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, ryokise said:

He said during this period of time (hiatus), he had a good rest and eats well, but wasn't successful in gaining weight, he doesn't knows the reason why, and he feels that the more he eats, the skinnier he is.

"How I Met Your Mother", anyone? Lily prior of her and Marshall's marriage.

So, does that mean I'm going to get my November 30th wedding? ;)

My mall is still selling moon cakes and I haven't bought any (I SUPER LOVE THEM, drooling while looking at the fliers) and one of them is imported from Hong Kong and they make a really big one (6 yolks I think). I don't like yolk in moon cakes.

Spoiler

There is this still-airing Korean historical drama title "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" (the thread is at the side) and it's about a girl somehow managed to become an eunuch and was assigned to the Crown Prince (they met before the girl know he is the Crown Prince) and in the latest ep (yes, I follow it because historical love drama is my weakness), the prince got sulky after the eunuch girl went to "play" with some ladies but he doesn't know why he's being sulky.

The story is cute (the casts are so handsome and pretty) but I couldn't help wishing it to be really a guy instead of a girl playing a boy. Then the prince would have to really sort out his feeling because he is in love with a boy etc etc but alas, the drama (based on a manhwa with same title) is being aired on national tv. There's no way real BL is allowed.

And because it's historical, it reminded me of "The passion of the cut sleeve" Emperor Ai of Han. I don't know the full details (lazy) but how the emperor cut off his sleeve rather than waking Dong Xian is enough for me.

• Like 7

Hello Soompiers, 

Thank you for supporting Bussan Film Festival project. I received further information from International_宝宝们. They have reserved this Ad video board for YZ.

Spoiler

006yD3N7gw1f77lrv6qc6g30dc0ihhdx.gif

So basically, this board will show 7 ads (replay for the whole day from 1 October - 31 October). Each ad will be 30 seconds long and they reserved 2 ads for YZ (1 min). The location is 5 min walk from the Centumcity Station, where the Busan Film Festival is held. About the video, they are in the process of asking for permission/copyright (more info in spoiler). 

Spoiler

006yD3N7gw1f7fhv4ew3tj30zk0zk7bv.jpg

Also, they are looking to buy another ad board if fans contribute enough money. They will keep us posted on this. As for this ad video board, they have to make payment to the organiser by 31st September 2016. So due date to make your contribution will be 20th September 2016. They have opened a Paypal account for international fans (more info in spoiler). 

Spoiler

006yD3N7gw1f7d9ibanecj31kw1kw1ky.jpg

They also update how much they have received from fans daily on their Twitter @InterBaobaomen and Weibo International_宝宝们. In spoiler is their update for today 07/09/16.

Spoiler

Crwzun2UAAExv9t.jpg

As I have mentioned on my previous post, this may or may not help our YuZhou at all but we never know. If YuZhou have a chance to star/cameo in K-dramas or movies and spread their popularity overseas, they won't be restricted by we-know-what anymore.

I hope YuZhou will know that they have not only dedicated Chinese fan-bases but also lots of love and support from international fans. Actually from today livestream, ZZ did say he read international fans' messages and JY during his Youku talk did mention about international fans :D

Again, no pressure or anything guys. And there is no restriction on how much you have to contribute, just whatever is suitable for you.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post or pm me and I will direct your question to them. Below is my previous post if you have missed it.

:heart::heart::heart:

On 24 August 2016 at 9:38 PM, bearology said:

Hello Soompiers, 

K-fan group - International_宝宝们 is planning to buy an AD board to promote our YuZhou at Busan International Film Festival in October. Their message is below:

"Do you know Busan International film festival? We want @Johnny黄景瑜 And @许魏洲ZZ Advertisements in Busan On that day(October 6~15)[爱你] This is just research!! If you want to take part in this advertisements money collected. Plz like this post[爱你]"

This is just a survey for them to estimate how many people would like to participate in this project. They are currently contacting the organiser for pricing. The more people participate, the better spot and bigger AD board they will purchase.

ZZ had a very successful concert in Korea and received good reviews from Korea News/TV. Also, there's rumour about JY having a Fan Meeting in Korea. This may or may not help YuZhou at all but we never know. If YuZhou have a chance to star/cameo in K-dramas or movies and spread their popularity overseas, they won't be restricted by we-know-what anymore. 

If you would like to participate in this project, please like this post and I will give the number to International_宝宝们. No pressure guys. And there is no restriction on how much you have to contribute, just whatever is suitable for you. 

I hope YuZhou will know that they have not only dedicated Chinese fan-bases but also lots of love and support from international fans.

More information about Busan International Film Festival Official Website and Wiki

Twitter @InterBaobaomen

Weibo International_宝宝们

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 24

Wow, It's flooding sugars! It's like there are tons of sweets blasted per second! per minute! per hour!

Thanks @bearology and @Fuu_Kaze for the sugary shots and quick links for previous related sweets, it's like you can pull it in a snap!

I like ZZs hair and it suits him very well, It's not too bold & not too trendy. From the pics, it looks like a bit "ashy" or not that 'faded gray' for men but it has shades and contrast like <10%. I agree he looked more healthy than from previous months, his face not that skinny but also not that fleshy, I wonder if he stopped smoking already? If not he has too, coz' this still contributes to weight loss for men. But I'm positive he is more mindful of his health now. Boss JY monitor our kitty ah!

JY on the other hand is getting skinny of course because of work, he probably runs a lot and jump on many scenes. Damn technical issues, it ate his precious time! but still he looked cool and adorkable as he tells the stories about pangolins like he's talking in front of children. Pangolin plushies are cute though they're like dino figures and they seem to have real life scales, they remind me of sandshrew I caught near our table while playing Pokemon Go.

I can't stop looking at the fat cat ZZ held, It's so fluffy and must be heavy ah?! the cat must be saying "What am I doing here? Who's this beautiful person holding me with eyes like mine? Oh, well I'm on camera and we're family and that's okay"

I tried to decrypt what the cat has in mind (WTF, I'm speaking cat now?) must be the effect of sweets. LOL

saw it, thanks maybe I didn't read all hehe @bearology

@sohocomo Thanks auntie for always bringing this roller coaster feeling while reading your sweat dripping post. I was thinking... how about you compile it then give this a present to both JY and ZZ? maybe before their wedding or just before their honeymoon? haha *What am I thinking* symptoms of sweets again sorry. :D 

Okay, this is indeed a Wednesday blast full of sweets.

• All 4 boys had a live stream! (It's been a while and this day is a memorable event.)
  • ZZ came back with a bang; being handsome and beautiful and bringing a truck load of sweets etc.
  • JY mysteriously sneaked out again like a Ninja *to view ZZ's live stream* etc.

Sweetness overload! Oh, how can I (we) sleep?

Spoiler

fSgCPDx.gif

• Like 24

10 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ and the MC was talking about cats then suddenly the MC said this

Those who likes dogs wants to be loved
Those who likes cats likes to give love

Oh who I wonder? :phew:

Just looking around my Addicted folder and found this. Perfect pic to the above statement. :D

Yhj2yW9.jpg

Yes, yes. Dog lovers and cat lovers. lol. :P

I don't believe the MC said that without any meaning/without hinting something and ZZ also played along saying "because cats love to tease" (Is he talking about himself?)... hmm... don't feed ma delulu!

• Like 21

Read the full chapter translation of YM and YQ, MQQ's epilogue  Ch. 19: Hope you can be reinvigorated! [rated M] here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/55 

Spoiler

You Qi had not seen Yang Meng for the entire afternoon. At night when You Qi had gotten back home and changed his clothes, someone just walked in as if he had lost his soul. He shuffled past You Qi blankly, returned to his bedroom without a sound and sat on the bed in silence.

You Qi walked in and squatted beside the bed. He stared at Yang Meng’s listless face.

“What happened? You didn’t meet a good one that you liked?”

“I did.” Yang Meng stammered, “But the other person didn’t fancy me.”

“That’s because they don’t have good taste.” You Qi discarded his usual cold expression and pulled Yang Meng’s hand very gently and said, “This matter can’t be rushed. Even if the other person had fancied you, she cannot just get onto your bed immediately! If she really did, would you still dare to have such a woman? You cannot just hand your pure and clean body over to a filthy person just because of a psychological problem!”

These words had warmed Yang Meng’s heart quite a bit. He clutched You Qi’s hand and said to him quite earnestly, “True feelings reveal themselves during times of troubles, only have one gone through hardships will one know who were the ones that treat you well.”

You Qi was smiling on the surface but his heart was churning inside. You called me a conman when I had helped you sincerely, yet you praised that I was good when I had really conned you…… This kind of fool like you, how could I hand you over into other people’s hands easily?  

“Let’s sleep in the same bedroom tonight!” Yang Meng requested suddenly.

Spoiler

You Qi only received the doctor’s call halfway through the drive.

“You Qi, I suspect that little brother of yours had gone to visit a prostitute.”

“What kind of craziness are you pulling?” You Qi scolded the moment he opened his mouth.

Yang Meng explained patiently, “You Qi, I didn’t believe you in the past. I kept thinking that there’s a problem with the doctor that you had helped me find so I didn’t dare to get treatment for so long. I’ve completely thought it through during these two days. Since I had chosen you as a friend, I should choose to trust you a hundred percent.”

“A friend……” You Qi ground his teeth, “Then what’s your meaning when you requested to sleep together with me last night?”

“Only by sleeping with you will I not have the impulse to masturbate.”

You Qi was so angry that his blood pressure shot up, “Then what was your so-called heart feeling better?”

“Right, only if I don’t masturbate will I not see that I can’t have an erection, so my heart felt better!”

Don’t be angry, don’t be angry…… You Qi kept consoling himself; he can’t get an erection even if he goes and will be wasting that money for nothing, so just let him torture himself…… Hence he collected the manic inside his heart and said to Yang Meng calmly, “Wish you good luck, and hope that you can be reinvigorated tonight!”

“Haha…… Wait for my good news!”

• Like 14