[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Alright one more! But since it was from the live, it wasn't very clear.

Basically Baron got a bit jealous and asked if Megan kissed the guy that she trained from her movie..  He was not pleased until the reporter reminded him that she filmed the movie BEFORE they met, and then he was relieved (patting himself on the chest) ahhaha~~ 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Candy Wong said:

Alright one more! But since it was from the live, it wasn't very clear.

Basically Baron got a bit jealous and asked if Megan kissed the guy that she trained from her movie..  He was not pleased until the reporter reminded him that she filmed the movie BEFORE they met, and then he was relieved (patting himself on the chest) ahhaha~~ 

waittttt can you tell me when baron say this on backstage ????? :wub::wub:

@tanuscha girl, you did it again! Lovely, lovely, lovely MV for RM. Good song choice and the vid clips you inserted are spot on. I just keep smiling from start to finish. Thank you for this :wub: 

Here's the link to the recorded live Shiseido event of our girl today. She's so beautiful. 

12 hours ago, luvopi said:

waittttt can you tell me when baron say this on backstage ????? :wub::wub:

I don't know how to link videos..

but if you search 

完全娛樂一直播 金鐘51後台直播part1賴雅妍 陳楚河     on youtube, it's at 14:10   ^^

it's kind of hard to listen though cause its loud in the backstage!

20 hours ago, tanuscha said:
You ALL make me so happy!
Especially @Candy Wong the last 2 days, big thank you!

=) you are very welcome!!  

it's lovely to find some many people supporting our lovely couple! thank you to those that have said thank you =) I have been obsessed with them for the longest time even my mom thinks i am crazy hahaa~~  it's hard to explain the chemistry between them.

Baron seems like he's playing around all the time, but his eyes don't lie. He is always taking care of her and his eyes are just on her the whole time. He can be himself when he is around her and she seems to get him in ways that others don't.

Megan is totally a girl in love <3 She is known to avoid unnecessary body contact and keeps her distance from male actors since she doesn't want her hard work to go to waste. She hates to be misunderstood by people but with Baron, she's totally different. She is more girly around him. She doesnt mind when people pair their names up and thinks that they are dating.

Thats when i know our ship has sailed!

Getting interviewed on the red carpet on the side:

The reporters were commenting and asking our couple regarding if they had plan to match each other.

Megan: Our minds seem to be in sync (silent understanding), we just accidentally matched.

Baron: Actually, no. I didn't want to match with her, but I don't know why.. even if I tried not to match with her, we end up matching anyways,

Megan: What do you mean? (her tagline from Bromance)  Besides our outfit matching, his tie colour accidentally matched my nail colour too!

Reporter: You guys are so in sync.

Baron: I don't know.. I guess it's hard to find a girlfriend (looks at Megan sweetly)  [he looked at her for 3 secs after he finished talking, just looking with a lovely gaze while she is smiling like crazy]

Reporter: Is your leg injury better?

Baron: I was originally quite worried, but when I saw her, everything was fine! 

Megan: He broke the rules again. (people say this when someone does/says something that makes your heart flutter)

Reporters asked what he thought of her outfit. 

Baron: Very beautiful. She's beautiful no matter what (she wears, she's like). I really like how her hair is styled to one side, she looks knowledgeable and pretty! 

Archived