[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Around this time last year, I started watching Bromance. It has been a year of a crazy but happy ride on the RM ship. 

Megan showed up at the special screening of 10,000 miles today wearing that red parka and fans were quick to recall the time when they saw River wore the same. Couple outfit? hehehe... here goes our delulu mind again. 

Christmas is about Christ coming down from heaven to earth to live and be close to us and to give His gift of salvation to all who believes in Him. Everyone, may you all have a blessed Christmas with your loved ones.

Here's Megan with her Christmas greetings:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016 has been a significant year to me all thanks to RM and you my BFFs.

As my gift, I am sharing with you this fan fiction: 

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/legend-of-the-first-kiss/

LEGEND OF THE FIRST KISS

I hope you will like it and may next year our favorite couple will collaborate in another project so that we can happily chat about their exceptional chemistry once again! Happy End of the Year! Looking forward to 2017!

On 12/30/2016 at 9:52 PM, junerain7 said:

2016 has been a significant year to me all thanks to RM and you my BFFs.

As my gift, I am sharing with you this fan fiction: 

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/legend-of-the-first-kiss/

LEGEND OF THE FIRST KISS

I hope you will like it and may next year our favorite couple will collaborate in another project so that we can happily chat about their exceptional chemistry once again! Happy End of the Year! Looking forward to 2017!

June,

Thank you for your fan fiction. Keeping the romance alive.   

Happy New Year to everyone!

Oooohhh... Happy new year!!!

Sorry i can't keep up with everything here...

And so that is the reason for her short hair!! Something new that needs short hair character~

Ah, something to look forward to. :)

Again, happy 2017 to all!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just briefly translate what Megan said after she finished singing her flow song : 

she said she only has quota to see only 1 song , but however she needs 5 mins just to say something . She want to take opportunity of the sanli event to thank lots of people ,she has done 3 dramas for sanli, 1 is miss rose , she plays female role , 2 is 2 dads again female , lastly bromance , she plays girl becomes guy . This is her biggest i.e. Greatest work ,  Fans are screaming very loud , and so she says why the screaming changed ? ( compared to few mins ago) , obviously fans  like her piyanou role best )  In bromance she became man ,  she said wrongly , became woman to man . She then says she prefers to be called " cool " cool guy or Nou emperor rather then be called a female goddess

Today is my first performance in taiwan after cutting my hair .

Then she reveals actually she was not invited to this sanli event originally , and she questioned them why ?? 

Then unbelievably it started to rain , so u see her looking up at the sky n asking is it raining ?? Raining ?? Why is  this happening ???

She continues , since sanli did not invite her for the dinner , but at least should give her a chance to sing 1 song. She thanks everyone again says happy new year  and then invites Bii out to sing 

Oh @DeboraK you are adorable! Thanks for sharing that with us. I've seen pictures and videos of her attending the event. She looks exhausted but still she came to convey her gratitude. Such a warmhearted person who never misses to say thank you deserves lots of love  and admiration.  

River is still in Inner Mongolia, filiming his latest drama, and Megan is also busy for her new movie. Everything about the new movie is hush-hush for now. But she had cut her hair for it.

Although both are physically far apart, I believe that they continue to communicate and give their love and support for each other.  

There's a particular interview that was shown lately where River shared how Megan had encouraged him during his injury. Megan told him that what happened is probably God's way of telling him to slow down his pace or that he should be with his family for their support.  He said that he had not heard these words from other people and that he will remember it for life. 

Soothing words indeed. And since they are words from a loved one, they bring healing wonders.  

Do best River and Megan! I'm hoping for all things grand for you both.

Archived