[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is very happy and on cloud 9!!!! And me, I can only sing...
"The rain has stopped, the storm has passed
Look at all the colors now the sun's here at last...

But you were there, and you were everything I'd never seen.
You woke me up from this long and endless sleep...
I opened my eyes and you were there.
Can I take your smile home with me,
Or the magic in your hair?

Thanks @happyccfor translating! Here's the vid with eng sub. Credit to the uploader.

During one of the live broadcast with Showbiz, Baron was saying when he got injured, the first thing is he did was that he called up our "female lead" and told her, "I probably won't be able to carry you down the stairs anymore.." (He carried Megan down the stairs in Bromance Episode 3)  He said the first thing that came to his mind when he got hurt was that he wont be able to carry her like that anymore.. 

He referred her as "our female lead" but didnt say who BUT when one of the reporters was lost about what he was saying, he was offended and asked if she saw the 3rd episode of Bromance! LOL

So, when he got injured, she was probably one of the first to know. It's really sad that he got hurt but at the same time, it's quite sweet for him to tell her first! 

Hi BFFs, 

Apologies. I have been absent and went back to being an occasional lurker. But from the bottom of my heart, I always thankful to the regular BFFs and you know who you are :wub:

Actually I have never shipped drama OTPs (reel or real life) before and I have to say our RM OTP is a chapter in my book. It also took me a looooooong time to get over the drama even though it ended in Feb. I assumed with its broadcast in Japan and other Asian countries, there will be more fans smitten by our OTP. 

I thought with River starting on the bachelor show, I could finally move on...sad but true, I used that to force myself out of their "reality"... :(

But allow me to share a few thoughts:

I finally caught some snippets of the bachelor show. River was his usual 4D self and insensitive to the ladies at times (but wasn't that what we enjoyed about this oblivious side of him sometimes? Super direct in his comments and not PC (politically correct) as some might call it. To me, that was his 4D personality from the start...

The ladies/participants/contestants (whatever you want to call them) were no Megan Lais (in fact, I shouldn't even mention them together in the same breath), it was an opportunity of a lifetime for some and a couple of minutes of shot-at-fame for others. I even chanced upon a participant who posted selfies and screen shots of herself during the bachelor show in Weibo :sweatingbullets: So you can imagine what she's after...the fame and publicity...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's really a show, an act for most, including River. Of course the discomfort is seeing River being physical/handsy or saying sweet nothings or cheesy things to other ladies. But that's really it, he's an actor who has no qualms about cosying up to ladies on screen.  

That said, with the latest videos (thanks for sharing BFFs), as many RM fans can attest, just seeing our RM OTP together and how comfortable they are in conversations or at ease of being filmed together in a public event (except for when they are having a private time like Guang Chao's wedding or the recent karaoke outing with the Bromance actors).

They know they rocked as an onscreen OTP and has a natural chemistry with each other that everyone loves. And they sure know how to ham it up too (especially for Showbiz's MCs/hardcore to the max, sometimes I wondered if they were that fun for other TW dramas' OTPs as well?) 

(NB: When they were backstage, walking quite a bit and ready to go on stage, there was a particular sweet moment I liked. River joked that if they got married, he didn't want to walk that far down the aisle, Megan immediately continued with the joke saying, one step and they'll there - That, I have to say is the RM chemistry...his 4D-ness and gossip-inviting humor and her quick wit in catching his jokes. I liked that a lot.)

Anyway, for now, I don't want to pine for a relationship (for my sanity's sake) and will try not to resent River for sounding like a Casanova at times but just embrace them as a once-in-a-lifetime onscreen OTP who had really, really awesome chemistry that I loved. And to continue to enjoy them whenever they appear together. That's all. 

pleasure is not perfect, there is no video or photos of the two of them last night, and therefore I am very grateful and salute chingma, Yaqi team, (two reporters), if there are them overnight, must have some videos that make fans more excited

Hello BFFs! Happy days are back in our RM ship and it's wonderful to see you all active again. Some BFFs cannot log in to soompi anymore, I don't know what's wrong. I also encounter same problem especially when I use my phone. So let's assume that many are lurking in this forum. 

Here's another YT vid of RM's Golden Bell presentation with English sub. Credits on the vid. 

Golden Bell Awards had 3.4 million audience, far exceeded last year ratings.  RM award presentation section received the 3rd highest ratings that night. (Info provided by @niq8803)

No. 1 - ratings 5.07 (best actor in a mini series)
No. 2 - ratings 5.04 (documentary category)
No. 3 - ratings 4.99 (RM) 

Hi, everyone ... I'm Bella's Oct issue cover personality, Megan Lai

Q&A:
1) How does your best friend call you?
M) They called me Lai Ya Ya

2) What are the percentage of your male and female personality?
M) When I work my female personality is 30%, my male personality is 70%.  When I got home, my female personality is 70% and my male personality is 30%.

3) What you hate about your personality?
M)  I've a 'glass heart' (easily hurt)

4) Which actor do you most like to work with again?
M) I want to work with Andy Lau again because in my dream, I worked with him (hehehehe I feel that my answered is very good)

5) The 2 must items inside your bag?
M) House keys and toothpaste / toothbrush

6) Did anything bad happened during mercury retrograde?
M) The year which mercury retrograde happened, I was writing my study paper and you will know what happened right? It has gone missing! 

7) What is happiness to you?
M) Happiness to me now is to have a good script which I want to act, a song which I can express and to be with my working team and friends which I valued.  That's enough for me.(trans cr: @niq8803)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu54RRmpFnA

Archived