[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Hi everyone

Good news: River finished the program shooting, he will attend the Red Carpet with Megan (TOGETHER) for the Golden Bell Awards (saturday 8th october 2016 at 17:30)

and more good news are coming but i cannot share it there (secrets :wub:) stay tuned 

I TRUST IN RM 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cFKoVjVsz9Y/Vm2LMzdq3FI/AAAAAAAAHLA/3BaRK1kwotQ/s1600/megan%2Bbaron%2B4.jpg

have a beautiful week everyone

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI everyone...

I just watch the first episode of The Bachelor,the ladies are aggressive some of them are pretty,theirs a lady really pissed me off but River manage to control them..And what I notice is River have some limitations upon the ladies.

I was smiling when one of the lady have holding hands with him but he didn't close his hands but I laugh so hard with the other lady trying to close the hands of River when they have HH...:P

I know someone who always have HH with River and I think you also knew him...:)

And the good news is River already finish the shooting of the show and He is now back in Taiwan..

ALL RM shippers this is it......RM WILL ATTEND THE GOLDEN BELL AWARDS TOGETHER.

Cheers everyone...We've been waiting for this

Ooooooohhhh!!! Finally after all the storm and all the absences!!! 

Ladies!!! Thank you for these updates!!! I loooove loooove love you from across the oceans!!! 

my heart beats again --- sounds like Ri-Meg, Du-Pi.... 

I am so excited now!!!!   I love our favorite couple!! Hahhahahaa!

@annasan  @bluehawk

@junerain

I'll check out your coffee-licious work later!!! Kudos to you always !! :)

So beautiful ..Its my life....lets sing and scream RM shippers

What a nice morning everyone...

4 days to go for the red carpet...I hope Megan will be in a dress :)

After watching the videos and saw how happy they are my broken heart completely healed...lol..:P

Archived