[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Weibo  Chen Chu River:

After sitting all night, the small beef noodle quasi-shareholders are on the dishes and the new recipe is very satisfactory .After eating obviously smarter, the exams are 100 points, physical and mental also produced significant changes, are not the same as the original

BJ3uw-oUGgA.jpg6fbc4121jw1f9odm82g0gj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

6fbc4121jw1f9odma4wj2j20qo0zk45e.jpg

6fbc4121jw1f9odm42cqpj20qo0zkawn.jpg

6fbc4121jw1f9odjkxbgkj21w01f0hdx.jpg6fbc4121jw1f9odlvr6c5j21w01f0e85.jpg

6fbc4121jw1f9ocx6uxl1j21w01w0e86.jpg

i'm still here and still shipping them xD i'm actually more curious with the translate of this video :   【愛上哥們】濾鏡萬萬歲墨鏡萬萬碎  that coffefly posted on her youtube. its just fanmade or is there another meaning HAHAH

Hellooooooo!!!

A great big hug to everyone here!! Seeing all those pictures and posts is just sooo exciting and nostalgic!

I hope that there will be another project for our favorite bromance team! Gosh !!! I crave for a movie and a drama for all of them again. :)

Hi BFFs! It took me some time to log in to this forum. 

In as much as we want our couple to collaborate again, it seems that we'll need to be more patient in waiting again.

Here's our hardworking girl, asking for our support for her new movie. Filming is ongoing. No details on what movie it will be and who she will be with. 

Days ago, someone posted that our captain will be in a Chinese drama which will begin filming this December and to be shown next year. This has not been confirmed though as the post was taken down. It's a manga adaptation.

Q&A section of the Osaka FM. Fans asked the following Qs during the FM:

Question for Megan~

Q1: Favorite tourist attraction in Japan?
M: Previously I came to Osaka for work, didn't get to walk around.  This time hopefully will have a chance for sight seeing.

Q2: Where do you want to go?
M: Wherever you guys are, I want to go. This is true.

Q3: Favorite Japanese star?
M: Yuki Amami because both of us have some similarities.  If I joined Takarazuka, I'll be the top student! (She said she doesn't want to go home, want to stay in Japan, immediately got the protest from Taiwanese fans!)

(Side note: Yuki Amami is a Japanese actress and she joined the Takarazuka Revue in 1987 and retired in 1995. Amami was the youngest actress in the company's history to be cast in a top male role. She was involved in various famous musicals when she was in the company.  The Takarazuka Revue is a Japanese all-female musical theater troupe based in Takarazuka, Japan. Women play all roles in lavish, Broadway-style productions of Western-style musicals, and sometimes stories adapted from shōjo manga and Japanese folktales. - source: Wiki)

Host compliement Megan is very beautiful, even more beautiful closer.  Especially her skin is super good, asked how did she keeps it so well and the audience immediately shouted 'Shiseido Shiseido".  Megan shyly said she's Taiwan Shiseido spokesperson.

Later Megan and Bii have to ask each other a question:

Megan: Who do you want to fight the most in the drama since you are a Taekwondo black belt?
Bii: The black belt was long time ago but I feel that a lof of our members know how to fight.  If I want to pick one person, then I'll choose River Chen.  Only then I can grab his seat and become the Leader!

Bii: Who do you want to kiss the most?
Megan: I've kissed ZiFeng, I've kissed ZiHan, I've kissed my cousin sister ... I want to try Bii ... Bii's girlfriend Nana!  (Bii insisted that Megan has to choose a male and she said Ah Chao, after kissing him can beat the richard simmons out of him!)

Next, questions from the Organizer:

Q1: The most difficult part to act in a male role?
M: The most difficult is their posture and vocal.  I studied alot of Bii's posture and I think among the 4 of them, Bii is the most handsome.

Q2: Do you feel shy doing the kiss scene wearing a male clothings?
M: I think the audience feel more shy.

Q3: Did you learn martial arts because of this drama?
B: Practiced taekwondo during childhood, but in the drama only have 1 scene.  And it's not difficult because the high kick is similar to taekwondo.
M: First drama with fight scene, need to eat 2 lunch boxes to restore the energy, body is so painful because Wing Chun is not easy.

Q4: Your impression on Ishigaki Island? (The cruise where they stopped at an island to pay respect to Daddy Du)
M: I'm easily seasick and I vomitted twice during filming.  But the island is very beautiful.
B: My scenes are on the cruise, I went to the island to buy extension cord for my PS4.

Q5: The most impressive scene?
B: Because this is my first drama, I felt very nervous and scared my lines and expression not good enough.  Every scene is important.
M: The rootop scene because this is the first time we seriously act.  Because this is a comedy and the previous scenes are more on the comedy side. (courtesy of @niq8803)

River presented Car Documentary Producer Award at Beijing today

River: "If a man have a car and a beauty by his side, he will smile like a flower. Just like a car, from the manufacturing to the interior design, every car is different.  Here presenting the Car Documentary Producer Award"

Host asked: "Chu He do you race cars?"  
River: "Don't dare but I like to play the online racing game". (translated by @niq8803)

River is handsome and looks healthier. Maybe also due to having a beauty by his side? Hehehe ;) BTW that beauty loves fast cars. The real ones. 

aaah thanks to @junerain7 , much of the information given and much needed :wub: 

in fact i waited for yayen and chu chu came to the awards together. can this december they will come together ? i'm so waiting for the moment hiihi :'3 i hope bromance can be won best couple or best drama. but i do not know if bromance will enter the awards ? i hope soo ^_^^_^

Hi everyone ! I have been reading most of this thread and like all of you , wish and am totally convince our RM is a true couple ! From the golden bell awards clips n pics , they look just like husband and wife . Really have the so called "FuQiXiang" . 

Eveb Bii whilst looking at our RM couple present the award  on the TV screen said it 

This is a clip of Bii saying this , I found this in jiaz89 IG . Cr to jiaz89

This is my first posting hope it works !

Archived