[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this part from golden bell which reporters said they hv not mean in the same frame for almost a year and our baron replies no , that's not true , in fact Megan and him hv been in the same frame frequently, it's just you guys never caught it ( on camera ) 

Guess they must be spending lots of time together to be frequently in their private "frame"

And another point to add , the reporters kept asking about their " night out singing " i.e. The karaoke night Out with the bromance cast , but Megan pretends not to understand the question and baron remains quiet ..... Wonder why ???

cr laimegan IG

You are welcome @luvopi! Happy to have you here @DeboraK

"If I win this race, will you run with me forever?" vs "Whether boy or girl, the one I love is only Pi Yanou." 

RIver is Taurus while Megan is Sagittarius. This link was shared by a BFF, love compatibility of these signs. Check for yourself and be the judge.

http://www.astrology.com/love/compatibility/taurus-sagittarius.html

When Taurus and Sagittarius come together in a love affair, their connection can be incredibly passionate and steamy, but they must give themselves time to learn about the particular energy this relationship generates. They both have much to gain from their union! While Sagittarius thrives when they’re constantly experiencing new people, places, foods and more, Taurus can be quite content with routine as it affords them the security they so prize. Early in the relationship, Taurus might tend to demand more commitment and stability than Sagittarius is ready to give, but if Taurus can learn to be patient, Sagittarius can definitely come to appreciate the comforts of hearth and home.

These two Signs approach life quite differently. Taurus tends to be sedate and practical, which offsets Sagittarius’s restless demeanor. Sagittarius may have trouble with Taurus’s seemingly dull complacency, and will try to rev Taurus up — which is about as smart and works about as well as trying to spark a slow, steady Bull to action! (In other words, watch out for those horns!) Taurus actually has much to offer Sagittarius, though Sagittarius may have trouble admitting their need for a secure base. Sagittarius can bring lots of fun and adventure into Taurus’s life.

Taurus is ruled by Venus (Love) and Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (Luck). The Venus influence lends Taurus their love of beauty, luxury and sensual pleasures. The Jupiter influence is what marks Sagittarius as the Teacher of the Zodiac — Jupiter is concerned with philosophy, higher learning, expansion, optimism, luck and travel. Together this combination of beauty and expansion, masculine and feminine energy is why these two Signs admire and sustain one another.

Taurus is an Earth Sign and Sagittarius is a Fire Sign. Sagittarius needs space to move around and flame brightly; Taurus, on the other hand, is down to earth and needs stability. Sagittarius relies on feeling and impulse to direct them through life, while Taurus is practical and concerned with efficiency. These approaches to life can either be complementary or sources of stress if the two Signs can’t learn to understand and accept one another. As long as they both take care to reassure the other that the relationship is special and important (Taurus, especially, needs this reassurance), things will run smoothly between them.

Taurus is a Fixed Sign and Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign. Taurus is stubborn; once their mind is made up, it takes a lot to convince them to change it. Sagittarius craves variety. If this urge to experience something new strays into the realm of experiencing new partners, Sagittarius had best beware. Taurus does not tolerate infidelity; if cheating occurs, Taurus will be deeply wounded and the relationship may not survive the strain. In turn, Taurus must give Sagittarius the freedom to enjoy other experiences and people (on a platonic level, of course!). Taurus can teach Sagittarius the benefits of a secure relationship; Sagittarius can show Taurus that flexibility is sometimes better than following a set, well-worn path.

What’s the best aspect of the Taurus-Sagittarius relationship? The new perspectives they can give each other once each partner becomes familiar with the ways in which they differ. Theirs is a stable and happy relationship once they understand and accept these differences.

One more part I like about the BTS golden bell is when Megan and baron were discussing about what to say when they are on stage , if you look at clip , it would seem once again our Megan is the one directing what to do , she talks about thanking him and then they hug . Baron says ok , as usual he "tong le " i.e. Understands . But he follows up with , Megan's face is too expressionless, so if she is like that then he will give her a passionate kiss !!! ( meaning doing it on stage )!Our showbiz reporters says yes they want to see this ... Megan then immediately says pls don't encourage him !!! Hence notice the background music is the same music as the hallway kiss session of the last episode !!!  Look at how smiley baron is just thinking of passionately kissing her on stage !!!

@junerain7thank you . I am a very late boarding passenger of this ship , only was hooked on bromance since a mth or so ago and have been slowly going through this thread . And recently I did not see much activity here so I thought I can do some postings since I hv benefited so much from the rest of you

Translation for my post 

Here is another interesting part ..... The jealous GF... Megan was showing off her very expensive wedding ring and claims its from baron , he can well afford it since he is owner of amusement park says Megan. They then leave the room , the reporter reminds him to be a warm gentleman towards Megan , he quickly respond and admits he forgot and quickly takes her hands and claims he is his girl ( says this in colloquial way hence the captions)! He holds her like a BF, they stop for a picture but suddenly Megan gets pissed off and wants to go home. Apparently baron mentions about a very sexy low cut dressed actress in blue, and this made Megan jealous . She wants to go home , claims he wants this other person . But of course baron hangs onto her exactly how a BF would not letting her go !

Typical jealous GF scene !

Here is the part where they are walking on a very long corridor and baron says very naturally to Megan , when they get married in the future I will not let you walk such a long way to the altar, we would just be there in few steps , Megan smiles at the ( notice she takes it as if the will get married )?and she evens says yes we will be at the altar in just few steps corresponding to the start of the few notes of the wedding song ! And u can hear baron humming it! Guess it's already set in their mind they will be married ! It's only setting wedding date now !

The day after the golden bell awards was Megan's last show of 天天想你 and our baron shows up for it 

This is her few words at end of show she says :

My big brother meaning baron has come today

since he arrived she has been so nervous that she can explode !

thanks for coming 

and because of him coming she has " do best "

then then she makes a mistake saying tonight is last show for Taipei , and the crowd laughs at her , cos it's actually not Taipei but taoyuen

she then explains its because ever since big brother's arrival , she has been besides herself and too nervous to even know what she has been doing and saying all night !!

And of course the crowd reacts madly 

As you all can see Baron really affects her , the poor girl is truly truly in love !!

As a side note , the showbiz reporters did keep asking if Baron if he will be attending her last show whilst at golden bell , but of course he does not reply . It's no wonder because look at how Megan is , so very nervous just having him turn up  And of course so very delighted and excited too he did , guess they wanted this to be private and not to be captured on any show biz news ....

But just her few words and behavior at the end of the show really reveals how very important Baron must be. Just like how a wife wants to perform best in front of hubby and want him to be proud of her !

so pls everyone keep all your shippers heart going strong , and pray that very soon these 2 will announce some good news soon 

Cos reading @junerain7 postings about Taurus and Sagittarius, I think our stable and security seeking Taurus really wants to settle down soon hence all the comments about marriage and wedding ( which he mentioned twice already at the golden bell ) it's just our Sagittarius Megan who seems to need more time to be caught ! 

Note  all above just my own delu thoughts so no need take too seriously!

fans of megan in taiwan seemed to have a birthday project for megan. they made some posters megan for buses. i saw it on weibo. want to join but dont understand how to do it xD 

yaa you are right @DeboraK ,after the show finished baron went straight to backstage without speaking and recording up to there. they need some private time. but all of that make me smile :wub:

This is the latest interview from Megan , it's one of the better interview to understand her "deep inside " 

Cr 镜娛乐FB

It's really long , be good if some one can translate it to English. A bit too much Chinese for me to do it sorry ! Actually Chinese not my first language 

@luvopi Both will be busy with their individual projects. No news that they will attend the Sanlih Drama Awards. Bromance was listed under 2015 dramas so it is not included in this year's award. 

I miss them! 

Four days to go and it will be Megan's birthday! Will River give her a surprise? 

Showbiz said they'll air his birthday message for her on Monday, Dec 5. That will be 9pm. 

This girl deserves much love.

Above photos are from their individual photo shoots for the same magazine. The one below is an old photo shared by River's cousin in her Weibo. That's one of the cousins who will appear with him for the final episode of his reality show this Saturday. 

I super love what the fans did for her upcoming birthday. Megan birthday buses. 

Archived