[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

On 11/12/2016 at 11:09 AM, andy78 said:

‘HWARANG’ TO DROP SOONER THAN EXPECTED!

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

The first episode of ‘HWARANG‘ will air on December 16, 2016 at 10PM KST on KBS 2TV’s New Monday-Tuesday drama according to a drama division source.

Another source has also mentioned, “There is a lot of preparation going on in KBS for ‘Hwarang,’ with a separate promotional plan set up just for the drama. A lot of care is going into the drama as it is the drama division’s last highly-anticipated production this year following ‘Descendants of the Sun’ and ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.””

Although the content of this special episode being aired is still being under discussion, fans are already excited!

Hwarang‘ will premiere Monday, December 19, 2016! Don’t forget to catch the Viki Exclusive on Viki!

http://k-popped.com/2016/12/hwarang-to-drop-sooner-than-expected/

GREAT NEWS!!!

So, does that mean the first episode will air on 16th Dec and the second episode will air on Monday 19th Dec?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2016 at 7:26 PM, MiAmour said:

teaser!!! :wub:

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

OMG...................ju-... park hyun-OMG

That teaser killed me a bit on the inside, OMG..... (here comes the caps) HYUNGSIK AND PARK SEO JOON FIGHTING FOR GO ARA... I know I KNOW I'm going to get MAJOR 2nd lead syndrome :bawling: I feel like she'll end up with Park Seo Joon, CRIES. (But we never know, I mean the first episode hasn't even aired yet haha) But holy that teaser was so adorable.....(my fangirlness activated when I saw that teaser, holy they all look so beautiful)

On 11/12/2016 at 11:29 AM, annie1234 said:

So, does that mean the first episode will air on 16th Dec and the second episode will air on Monday 19th Dec?

No, I think the first episode will still air December 19th. I heard the "episode" on December 16th is a special episode.

15 hours ago, ferily said:

No, I think the first episode will still air December 19th. I heard the "episode" on December 16th is a special episode.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT

Park Seo-Joon starrer 'Hwarang: The Beginning' to air special episode before premiere; KBS drama unaffected by THAAD

'Hwarang: The Beginning' is an upcoming South Korean television series starring Park Seo-Joon, Go Ara and Park Hyung-Sik. (Photo : YouTube/Luv)

Just one week away from the highly-anticipated premiere, "Hwarang: The Beginning" will air a special episode on KBS 2TV that will fill the hearts of the fans that have been waiting for months now. The upcoming historical drama stars Park Seo-Joon, Go Ara, and Park Hyung-Sik.

Like Us on Facebook

Ahead of the drama's premiere, a special episode will air at 10:00 PM (KST) on Dec. 16, according to a drama division source, as cited by Soompi. Though the content of the said episode remains under wraps, it is believed that the scenes will be pivotal to the show's storyline.

"There is a lot of preparation going on in KBS for 'Hwarang: The Beginning,' with a separate promotional plan set up just for the drama," the source added. "A lot of care is going into the drama as it is the drama division's last highly-anticipated production this year following 'Descendants of the Sun' and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.'"

This comes after it was reported that the upcoming KBS2 drama will simultaneously broadcast in China in spite of the rising political strain between the two countries over the deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile, TV Report reported. It will take over KBS' Monday-Tuesday 10:00 PM (KST) timeslot beginning Dec. 19.

"Hwarang: The Beginning" depicts the story of an elite group of young and privileged warriors, dubbed Hwarang (Flower Knights), who grows through love and during their stay in the Kingdom of Silla (57 BC). It is directed by Yun Seong-Sik.

Seo-Joon plays a young man of low birth, Moo Myung/Sun Woo-Rang, who transcends his circumstance in life to become a legendary Hwarang warrior, while Go Ara has been cast to play a half aristocrat-half commoner, Ah-Ro, who has a cheerful and straightforward personality. Lastly, Hyung-Sik transforms a young and skeptical king, Sam Maek-Jong, who furtively turns into a Hwarang warrior.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/178489/20161212/park-seo-joon-hwarang-beginning-special-episode-china-thaad.htm

On 12/12/2016 at 11:52 AM, ferily said:

OMG...................ju-... park hyun-OMG

That teaser killed me a bit on the inside, OMG..... (here comes the caps) HYUNGSIK AND PARK SEO JOON FIGHTING FOR GO ARA... I know I KNOW I'm going to get MAJOR 2nd lead syndrome :bawling: I feel like she'll end up with Park Seo Joon, CRIES. (But we never know, I mean the first episode hasn't even aired yet haha) But holy that teaser was so adorable.....(my fangirlness activated when I saw that teaser, holy they all look so beautiful)

Thank you for the info :)

Flower boys galore 'Hwarang: the Beginning' starts airing next week

More gifs here

IMG_3589.GIF

IMG_3587.GIF

1. [+813] Cutie Kim Taehyung I love you

2. [+664] Looking forward to it

3. [+524] Our baby is so cute
IMG_3595.JPG

4. [+449] Omg Kim Taehyung is so cute

5. [+429] Totally looking forward to our Taehyung's acting 

6. [+345] Looking forward to our Taetae

7. [+301] I love you, our big eyed god, warm hearted Minho. Hwarang hit big

8. [+301] A drama filled with flower boys, looking forward to it

9. [+295] I love you, our Taehyung

10. [+241] Looking forward to Kim Taehyung

On 16/12/2016 at 4:26 AM, Vo Ki Trieu said:

Long Trailer

Omgg there's a longer trailer??? Ahhhh I'm sooo excited!!! Just 3 more days! Can't wait for Kwang Soo's cameo as well!! ^^ Also they all look so beautiful in the Press Conference :wub:
Also I'm wondering, who are you guys watching Hwarang for? :) 

D-DAY: 3 DAYS!!

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Omgg there's a longer trailer??? Ahhhh I'm sooo excited!!! Just 3 more days! Can't wait for Kwang Soo's cameo as well!! ^^ Also they all look so beautiful in the Press Conference :wub:
Also I'm wondering, who are you guys watching Hwarang for? :) 

D-DAY: 3 DAYS!!

@ferily I'm watching this for Park Seo Joon, Minho, and Taehyung. :) Also Go Ara because she's just so prettyyy (but to be honest I have never finished her dramas completely). 

Edit: I'm totally excited for all of them though! :heart:

Archived