[Short Drama 2015] Splash Splash Love | 퐁당퐁당 LOVE

kyunii88

A little late to the party but just watched the first episode and I am in!  It's already so cute the chemistry between the leads is more than working and I think the writing is pretty good too!  Looking forward to whats ahead but it's already better than what I hoped:wub:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@aurelly

You're welcome.thanks to b2uty to reupload vids from imbc. Just realised, i missed the part 7.

How tall Sou is?Doo Joon need a wooden block to make him taller.LOL

Cut 7

OMAYYAAA... @fidda868 thank you so much for the awesome MV, love you resume all OTP scenes!psst...we had "bedscene" already, please choose the sexy music for 2nd MV. I'm forgot my password for my YT account, but i'll subscribe yours later^^ THANK YOU again for MV will wait second part! Like usual will add your MV on the first post :D

Welcome aboard @USAFarmgirl:D

Hi guys, I've been lurking here for a couple of days, reading all your posts! :D 

I looooove this drama so much. And the songs too! Especially the one on the last scene of ep 1. Such a strong melody and lyrics, really fitted into the scene. And their chemistry.... OMG.

They should start think about making this one as a proper drama with 12-16 episodes, with the same leads, of course! :D 

[RAW] Splash Splash Love Ep 6 - 8 Youtube Version

I already watched ep 6-8 and omo I think I'm dying with all cuteness from OTP. I love them!

Aside from OTP, I love this drama as a whole. I wish that SSL is full length drama maybe 12 or 16 eps drama. I can see that this story can be developed into full drama.

I love relationship between queen and king's bodyguard. They even have a childhood story. Cute.

I love relationship between Danbi and Queen (who is her BFF in 2015). I love that queen didn't jealous to her, instead they form a cute friendship. So, there is no love triangle between them.

For you all who want to know about actor who played as king's bodyguard (like me :p).. He is Ahn Hyo Seop (Ahn Paul). He is rookie actor from StarHaust ent. and now he is member of project group named oneone (101) together with others StarHaust rookie actors like Kwak Si Yang (Oh My Ghostess, MBC We Got Married), Kwon Do Kyun and Song Won Seok.

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

https://twitter.com/oneoone_101

@fleurofjasmine Thanks for posting the raw episodes!  Placing my thoughts in spoiler for those who choose to wait for subs:)

Please do not read if you have not seen episodes 6-9 in raw...  Because watching it first on your own is priceless.....

Spoiler

The kiss beside the ocean view was breath taking to say the least.  No words are ever needed for moments like that, instead of their hearts racing I think the viewers hearts were moving even faster.  I realized at that moment he knew she was in fact a woman.  But nothing was as moving as seeing the expression on his face when she allowed her hair to fall down around her.  It was almost tender the way his eyes admired the beauty that he knew was there, but was seeing for the first time.  As for episode 9 let me just say warning my guess only would be that although wounded she is thrown back into her own time in order to be saved by the king.  I believe it would be the only way he could truly let her go.  My hope is she meets a modern day Prince Charming who was a king LOL:w00t: in her real world.....:wub::heart::heart::wub:

When so many dramas are so long why does this one have to be so short:sweatingbullets: 

th?&id=HQ.78240946463&w=208&h=299&c=0&pith?&id=HQ.215762364674&w=300&h=198&c=0&pSplash Splash Love - Korean Drama 2015 Teaser HD | İzlesene.comth?&id=HQ.78254443811&w=300&h=298&c=0&pith?&id=OIP.M4a05c1f3cc3f54fb3813f6491f96new images for the upcoming Korean drama "Splash Splash Love" (31,191)th?&id=OIP.Ma41bda057cc2f6cfe25b878fc8f4th?&id=OIP.M1d3388c160b51df91a2b91c02d29th?&id=HQ.215757563374&w=184&h=184&c=0&pth?&id=OIP.Mfc702e1c304b5798fdb958555ef0Added the upcoming Korean drama "Splash Splash Love" 's page to ...Lif84m5.gif

Credit & Special Thanks to original owners............

Like others, I've been lurking here bec I am really loving this short drama. Usually I'm pretty good about waiting till an episode is subbed but after watching the first (long) episode with incomplete subs - I was hooked.

Day after, I watched again with 99% subs and I didn't even skip any scenes!
And it cemented my mini-obsession abt this drama LOL! I even watched BTS with no subs, I hardly do this. But I wanted to see the interaction between the 2 main actors. They are so comfortable with each other and it shows on screen. I have been a fan of KSG after Flower Boy NExt Door (where for me, she stole the show LOL!) and never knew the guy lead but I'm impressed!

I kinda knew we were in for a rough ride just because of the plot - they come from different time periods and he is a significant historical figure, she has good relationships in her time period - so I knew it might not end well. Reason why I avoid dramas with this kind of plot. But I was hooked and now am dreading the last bit.

Evidence of my mini-obsession, I've been watching the raw webcasts as soon as it's uploaded on YT (lucky there is someone who does this so fast!) And even without subs, I have totally enjoyed watching the 2 fall in love which makes me dread the end even more.

There were flashbacks of him finding out she was female but wasn't he already falling for her before he heard the kid call her "noona"? It may just have speeded up his realization of his feelings. But he was still conflicted bec of his status and that she's from somewhere else and will leave.

Which is why that scene when it rained and he started running to look for her is one of my favorites because with the rain coming down, him realizing it all didn't matter and he didn't want her to go, that song wailing in the background, his face showing fear that she might have left - it was just full of emotion and all kinds of awesome!

I wish it was longer too. Some have said, if it was a full length drama, they might mess it up - i agree.

But there are so many things they could explore that they didn't have time for in the 2 episodes that would be fleshed out with a longer run. Perhaps not 16 episode, maybe 12? Less chance to mess up.

The queen mother only showed up in ep 9, they could explore her impact and role in the king's life more, the backstory of the queen and the bodyguard, the start of the project the king had of research, more political back story, DB's father - where is he?, more on the life of a eunuch, etc.

And of course - more episodes mean more cute, funny  and tender scenes between the king and DB!!!

Wow! This has gotten long! but one last point. If as posted before in the photo, she will meet the king, version 2015, when she gets back, I don't like this solution to the problem because it is not the same person, unless he time traveled too. Which he cannot do bec of all he accomplished as the king, so obviously he lived and died in his own time.

She didn't fall in love with the 2015 version of the king. That's not the same guy. Even if he is reincarnated, he would be different, unless he remembers his past life. Which is unlikely.

And I hope  she does not  meet him right away bec she has to get over the original king first, get her life in order (prove that she changed during her time in Joseon) and then she can fall in love all over again with the new version of the king. I'm sure it won't happen like this esp since there is little time left in the episode.

Spoiler

And not to spoil too much, in ep 9, the look on the king's face! and the tears on both their faces! Heartbreaking!

OMG my addiction has gone crazy for this drama! My body just literally wake itself just so watch the episode and OMG, I feel like I need to get tissues once the sub comes out. And I am praying that all that happen on that last scene on ep.09 is that it only hit her backpack and nothing more. 

It's almost time for her to return to her rightful place *tears* Even if she loves him, she has people in her world that she cannot abandon to stay in Joseon particularly her mom. And just like @cdcotrhad mention, Danbi is going to meet the future version of the king (he is definitely the one on the bus with her yellow umbrella I am sure of it) similar to Rooftop Prince.

Ah how I wish they make a sequel with their modern self ^__^ just me dreaming again since I love this couple so much!

aishh just left 1 more tonight. i think DB her school book that will save her ^^ >> spoiler for ep 9.

by the way can we make one thread for this couple ? so on that thread may be we can write all about of them

and maybe from that thread we can wish some pdnim or writer nim maybe have drama project specially rom-com for this two pairing pleassseeeee. make it happens. OMG i'm so addicted with this two chemistry.

Hope fully againnnnnn sooonn maybee there will a project drama that make them to become OTP again and it must become a lover again pleaaseeeeee..

Guest AlexMao

Since I was a bit too impatient to watch it all the way through I did notice that there a bit of NG stuff clipped onto the end of the episode so we have some fun unscripted moments between the two to enjoy.

As for the series it would seem as if a number of you were right about the dropped book scene. So rather than spoiler too much I'll just end off with this picture (see spoiler).

Spoiler

vEzMtF5.jpg

Archived