Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@Phuong Tam Nguyen OMG THANK YOU FOR THE CF. I've been dying to know where it came from but I forgot to ask!!

I wish PBG's hair was a little bit longer because I loveeeeee his hair here. I would kill for 1994 Taek to look like this. And I think HR's hair was at the most adorable length in episode 11-12. I wouldn't want it to change from that, but it should be a little bit different probably. I wouldn't mind if she got rid of the bangs for a more mature look. Bangs can't be rid of easily though.

GUYS GUYS GUYS I found my new favorite FMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwy1deAgeM

Uh I hope I code this right. NOPE. HOW DO I MAKE IT A VIDEO?! Oh well. You guys will just have to click it.

The way the creator edited it so that Sung appa said, "When do you miss my Deoksun the most?" had me crying from the beginning.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, liteulkwin said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS I found my new favorite FMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwy1deAgeM

Uh I hope I code this right. NOPE. HOW DO I MAKE IT A VIDEO?!

The way the creator edited it so that Sung appa said, "When do you miss my Deoksun the most?" had me crying from the beginning.

THIS! The feels. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Taekie has been cuckoo-ma-cuckoo head over heels for DS from day one. How did I not see this before!!!?!@$#%#@!@? :wub::wub::heart::heart::heart::wub::wub:

• Like 6

Guest gerimisore

I still can't believe that, while we're already exceeding 1000+ posts, it's very rare to see us fangirling over how swoonworthy PBG is. We're all in for deep meaningful analysis that requires us to read between the lines, now we're like unleashing our hidden fangirl side. LOL. I guess our love for Taekie indeed goes beyond his physical beauty. And It still baffles me how this man can still look hot while supporting that atrocious bowl cut hair. I was like.... how can you, bro? :s

I'm very wary of being even a bit sure that Taek is Deok Sun's husband, even with all the clues and analyzing that lead to Taek...I don't understand how HwanSun shippers can be so sure that Junghwan is the husband...Some of them feel a little mean to me because they're so sure.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

I still can't believe that, while we're already exceeding 1000+ posts, it's very rare to see us fangirling over how swoonworthy PBG is. We're all in for deep meaningful analysis that requires us to read between the lines, now we're like unleashing our hidden fangirl side. LOL. I guess our love for Taekie indeed goes beyond his physical beauty. And It still baffles me how this man can still look hot while supporting that atrocious bowl cut hair. I was like.... how can you, bro? :s

honestly PGB skill in using all of his face is what gets me the most, i think in ep 4 or something when he lost and was really down and the squad came over, when they were walking in PGB did an AMAZING job ( there was eyebrow twitch, eye crinkle, tense jaw, holding his breath....can you tell i use to do theater)

Hyeri also reminds me so much of Hwang Jung-eum, her acting has probably been my fave from the main girl from the three installments and I love how she can move her forehead and scalp so easily hehe

------

so they are still filming highschool scenes or did the last batch....is like ep 15 not the last highschool stage? or like did they film ep 16 before, i mean it only sunday so like there is time to edit and everything but like that seems very close...

• Like 7

You know what's interesting here? they could've just teased us with "some other girls" liking JH or JH having interest with other girls to make DS jealous

BUT we're given these conflicts instead: a scene with fan letters coming from TK's fans + TK saying that he'd confess to the woman he likes soon

WHY: we're on episode 15 already, answer me series is good at throwing the drama before the timejump, DS knowing that TK has someone he likes should shake her feelings up right? we've heard it many times...DS thought she knew everything about TK. WHY PUT AN EMPHASIS ON IT? (because from day1, it seems like she knows everything about TK but no--it parallels how some viewers see TK, He's not the what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of guy)

at this point, i only believe JH is the hubby because rjy's name is next to hyeri (billing) but apart from that, i'm actually surprised on how the writer writes DS-TK story like it is something that has been there from the start, slowly evolving & as it reveals itself, you find out that it is actually deeper than what it seems, it's crazy but why would they set it up like that if we won't get more revelations before the series ends? it was always about who likes DS...we're given the idea that JH likes her earlier than TK but i'll go crazier if they'll show us a flashback on how TK came to like her--cause that would be a heavier element in this beautifully created love story.

Are we supposed to feel that TK is the ultimate threat in JH-DS story? if yes, i don't really feel that way BECAUSE we NOW have this scenario "Deoksun trying to get the pieces altogether on her way to realizing who she really cares for the most and realizing that she can like someone without being liked first." -- perfect timing, they dropped the Taek-will-confess-to-the-woman-she-likes-soon bomb just in time. ❤

Spread the love guys! :D:D:D PS: Taek, pls bring some pizza for us soon, we're just here waiting in your room. :D

• Like 14

Guest gerimisore
12 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

honestly PGB skill in using all of his face is what gets me the most, i think in ep 4 or something when he lost and was really down and the squad came over, when they were walking in PGB did an AMAZING job ( there was eyebrow twitch, eye crinkle, tense jaw, holding his breath....can you tell i use to do theater)

Hyeri also reminds me so much of Hwang Jung-eum, her acting has probably been my fave from the main girl from the three installments and I love how she can move her forehead and scalp so easily hehe

I agree. His microexpressions are indeed very good (I esp. like how he acts with his eyes). He can change from warm to cold in a sec and it amazes me (I saw this a lot in I Remember You). This boy is going places. I'm sure of it.

I just realized there are quite a number of promising 93-liner actors like PBG, Yoo Seungho, Jisoo, Lee Hyunwoo (anyone notice the resemblance between him and PBG?), and if we include idol-actor, then I can name EXO's D.O too.

Ep 15 in my mind.

JH decides  to hide all of his feeling with DS after seeing the photo.

He also encourages Teak to show his love to DS. Then Teak ask "Does DS believe?"

Then DS came to Baduk Institute then saw Teak is talking with many girls and she think she can't understand the one she is trying to protect.

Then she hide and the stairway and cry.

Teak finds her out, during his explanation then he falls asleep.

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Meliere said:

tumblr_nzmzh3jfVI1ud6x5yo1_540.jpg

Taekie-ya! My pizza delivery boy!

Oh I love it. I love it. I love how we manage the entire spectrum of enjoyment from hardcore meaning making to plain delulu speculations to some downright hilarious whackadoodle fun.

Hurray to our fandom! *throws confetti*

[And Noeul-ah, my newly revamped profile picture is dedicated to you. :blush:]

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, libra83 said:

Ep 15 in my mind.

JH decides  to hide all of his feeling with DS after seeing the photo.

He also encourages Teak to show his love to DS. Then Teak ask "Does DS believe?"

Then DS came to Baduk Institute then saw Teak is talking with many girls and she think she can't understand the one she is trying to protect.

Then she hide and the stairway and cry.

Teak finds her out, during his explanation then he falls asleep.

@libra83 I guess the sentence "You will know whether the girl likes you or not by looking into her eyes. Eyes can't lie!" is from SW to TK when TK asks him if he should confess. But still, I have the feeling that there will be no confession in ep 15, I sense some separation though.

• Like 6

I'm entering Taek's room while waiting for him to bring us a lot of pizza hehe..

can someone translate the written preview for ep 15

15화 [사랑과 우정 사이]New

방송일 : 2015-12-25 19:50

덕선의 진학상담을 위해 일화는 덕선의 학교를 찾아가고, 
보라는 사법고시 준비하라는 동일, 일화의 말에 고민에 빠진다. 

바쁜 부모님 때문에 항상 외로운 동룡은 새로운 취미가 생기는데... 

한편, 지친 하루를 마친 택이를 위로해주는 것은...?!

I don't think they post it in the main thread.. And I just feel safe here rather than there hehehe

Gomawo

• Like 3

@minibunny this is from @blue_angel_1004 (in the main thread)

Text Preview for Episode 15: "Between Love and Friendship"

Il Hwa pays a visit to Deoksun's school to consult about Deoksun's college admission matter, and Bora is in dilemma after hearing her parents encourage her to prepare for taking the bar exam.

Dongryong, who is always lonely due to his busy parents, finds a new hobby...

Meanwhile, what gives comfort to Taek after a tiring day...?!

:)

• Like 8