Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Hi my shipper friends. Sorry for posting just now. I've been reading all your amazing analysis from the start, but I haven't enough time to write a post. My english is not my native language, so please try to understand me. 

I feel so happy with this thread. I really admire your passion, love, and kindness btw each other and with non-shippers.

I really love all replies series, but this is my favourite. I fell in love *fiction way* with Taek. He is a baby boy, and through all the episodes, he amazed me in a high and unthinkable level. I think he has gotten more than 50% probabilites to be the husband..That's my feel.

Please, anybody can send me by inbox  a link for the livestream to watch episode 17. Thanks in advanced! :sweatingbullets::wub: Please please =) 

Spoiler

answer04-00704.jpg

• Like 19

@allegramente  damn all this time i was focused on the yellow radish with the red flakes that i didnt even notice that parallel scene ..good catch!

and @gerimisore you drew exactly what I WANT FROM THAT SCENE T.T

also everyone dont freak out about the song too much...as the context of how it is used matters the most *cough* and the fact ours has a prettier picture *cough*

• Like 14

5 hours ago, haesi said:

Hi fellow taektanic passengers, I didn't post here before, but I was reading silently, soothing my worried soul.

At the beginning, I was really fine with JH being the husband, because it seemed so obvious and also I like JH. But slowly I fell in love with the relationship that DS and TK have.

And now, not least because of all your persuasive theories, you brought me to a point where I think that it wouldn't even make sense anymore if TK is not the husband.

Just wanted to tell an observation that I believe wasn't told before (but maybe I just didn't catch it).

In Ep.16 there was the scene in school where DR tells JH that he is still trying to solve the same math problem and if he can't find the solution, he should just skip it! I felt that this was like saying that JH has to learn to move on, since he deals with this DS - TK issue since forever and there is no progress.

Also my husband and I were watching Ep.2 again yesterday and when DS father and TK were having the conversation about their mothers, my husband said that TK is definitely the husband. JH had no scene whatsoever connecting with DS father, but the relationship between father and son-in-law was always very important in the reply series before.

Well, that's my two cents for now. Finally the waiting is almost over. This drama makes me crazy, I even dreamt about TK two times -.-

Hello there. It was mentioned here before about that "moving on" part. DR always have the best words of wisdom in this show. In my opinion, that was when JH started to think about moving on and letting go. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Kelly Wu said:

Hello there. It was mentioned here before about that "moving on" part. DR always have the best words of wisdom in this show. In my opinion, that was when JH started to think about moving on and letting go. 

my sister mentioned that DR is like the voice of the writer....which considering how he is totally out of the husband hunt ( in all seriousness) ...he is poised as the perfect person to insert the thoughts of the "creator"

• Like 19

Hello guys,

I'm a silent reader since the day that this thread opened. And this is my first post.

I remember someone told that in the introducing characters part in ep1, why was JH and DR introduced with their last name but Taek and SW. I think because SW will be join to Choi family (his mother will marry Taek's father) so maybe he will change his lastname, right? I don't know the Korean lawsuit well. And Taek is DS's husband, so she just call his name in informal way. 

And the game in JH's room has 3 colors, red-yellow-green, does it mean that 3 person in gangs will be family?

Just my opinion, maybe it right or wrong? We will know at the end. :D

Edited by artemix112
  • Like 17

@Meliere super duper love your fanfic.

But, joking, why you let Choi Taek 6-dans left the bed first, cooked some breakfast but then he didn't let DS eat and asked her to go back to bed?

Sorry but because I love it so much then I'm wondering so...hahaha

Anw, counting down 7hrs left.

With today Ost, we have more hope to sail. With 2 weeks of waiting, we are almost being killed day by day.

So I think Ep 17 is just neutral for both teams, Shin PD is so smart that he won't let anyone leaves the battlefield so soon.

Aigoo, just say fighting ha...

And my @Meliere, may we ask fanfic for more?

• Like 7

The new OST is about letting go and trying to forget someone... if it's a normal drama, I will be pretty confident that TK-DS will be the end game judging by the cover and lyrics.. but Reply series is never conventional.. say something but doing something else, a complete opposite of what they're saying #trolling

Roommates, help me... should I spend this coming 2 weeks learning how to swim or should I start saving money for dubbokki party?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alayna said:

The new OST is about letting go and trying to forget someone... if it's a normal drama, I will be pretty confident that TK-DS will be the end game judging by the cover and lyrics.. but Reply series is never conventional.. say something but doing something else, a complete opposite of what they're saying #trolling

Roommates, help me... should I spend this coming 2 weeks learning how to swim or should I start saving money for dubbokki party?

Well at this point the OST is just one big angst chorus, because the TK-DS one was dripping with angst too. Gah who knows..? I mean, I *think* I've got the troll PD figured out. But what if he's double trolling people who thinks they know they're being trolled?? It could turn into that "which wine cup is poisoned" game in Princess Bride. 

tumblr_maxqdyJzPN1qf12z1o1_250.gifgiphy.gif

IDK ... I really want to catch the live stream, but am kinda scared too. Can someone message me the link, please?

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Meliere said:

Well at this point the OST is just one big angst chorus, because the TK-DS one was dripping with angst too. Gah who knows..? I mean, I *think* I've got the troll PD figured out. But what if he's double trolling people who thinks they know they're being trolled?? It could turn into that "which wine cup is poisoned" game in Princess Bride. 

IDK ... I really want to catch the live stream, but am kinda scared too. Can someone message me the link, please?

This, the highlighted part so much. As a normal viewer, i think it's seems too obvious the clues are left for JH end game. Hence if the PD is a troll, the subtle and 'not too obvious in one glance' clue could actually lead to TK end game. But if the double troll happened, and that those 'not too obvious' clue are meant to be found to form 'TK is end game' opinion, then they revert it back so that actually JH is the end game, i must applaud the writer and the PD-nim.

Oh, my head hurts thinking of all the possibilities.. :dizzy:

I'm also curious about the live stream now, any possible link, anyone? *wink*

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, Meliere said:

But what if he's double trolling people who thinks they know they're being trolled?? It could turn into that "which wine cup is poisoned" game in Princess Bride. 

And this is why I have trust issues lol curse you PDnim!

• Like 4

On 1/6/2016 at 5:46 PM, onlysb1 said:

@mellinadear.  Sorry....  someone post this cut on mt and said we should listen carefully and we will know who husband is

And I've listened carefully Deok Sun said "Wenyeol" at 0:40 then Husband said "Wenyeol" at 1:17 we know Taek'd learned it from DS.

I dunno if Junghwan'd used it too. So who's the husband again?

Doesn't this just SCREAM Taek? ? Look at how he's sitting there. It reminds me of his father's fashion. And another thing- when DS pinched/hit her husband listen to the way he said "it hurts!" Just like Taek did when she hit him in his room. Then of course there could always be the plot twist of the century and it's actually DR...I don't know. It's late. Someone feed me moar headcannons. Has anyone seen the new episode yet?

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, alayna said:

The new ost is about letting go and trying to forget someone if it's a normal drama, I wil l be pretty confident that TK-DS will be the end game judging by the cover and lyrics.. but Reply series is never conventional.. say something but doing something else, a complete opposite of what they're saying #trolling

Save money for dubbokki! :D 

We gonna have a party on Taektanic.......

Watching ending ep 7, the narration when TK watch his dad clip saying  'I love you,' DS voiceover said something about when you love someone you have to say it out to the person right there & then or you may never have the chance again. One has to forgo his pride , embarrassment or other worries and just say it. To me thought it was TK & dad scene she cud also meant in general, which exactly how it was with JH. At first it was because of SW that his pride keep numb abt his feeling, then it because he was too embarras to say it out loud, then it was TK as a cover up for his pride & embarrassment.

DR was right, if he can't do anything abt his problem, maths & DS, just moves on, why make everyone around him miserable!

15 hours ago, hermess-san said:

Spoiler

seriously this new soompi format gets to my nerve....I cant even remove my previous quotes, I still cant figure out how to post video clip...just the link.

• Like 10

Hi guys. Have been a silent reader too but I've never been this obsessed with a character, it's driving me insane. And none of my friends are watching this because they want to wait till the series is over and know the husband first. So sad not to have anyone to rave about it with. Thankfully there's this thread.

• Like 15

I just think this point, so far, we saw that DS crushed on Seon Woo and Jung Hwan also and we/other shippers called that were her first and second loves. 

Besides, Taek's love is still unspoken. 

So, if TaekSun's love won't come true in next 4 episodes, it mean that Taek is one-way love IN SILENT MODE for whole of this drama.

So, What those romantic scenes such as snowing day, beach trip, China trip...are used for?

just to show one-side love from Taek of finally Duk Sun comes to JH?

Im reply 1994, at least ChilBongie told Na Jung, kiss her and came back during her breaking up. His love was showed sometimes. In comparison with Taek's love, our Genius Badul player still IN SILENT MODE.

Master Shin made a lot of chemistry atmosphere but useless?

No, no, no.

• Like 16