Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Ryu Joon Yeol says he doesn't get offended by comments calling him ugly

By yckim124    33 minutes ago    3,888    383    11
ryu-joon-yeol

Actor Ryu Joon Yeol shared his honest thoughts regarding the comments made about his looks. 

Since 'Reply 1988', Ryu Joon Yeol has been called the most handsome one among the ugly actors. To Ilgan Sports, Ryu Joon Yeol responded to the comments, saying, "People say that I act ugliness. That doesn't bother me at all because I love my looks. I'm not handsome nor do I stand out, but I'm normal and common. There are also times when it becomes helpful in acting. I don't have any complaints regarding my looks."

Ilgan Sports responded with a question, asking, "But don't you sometimes get concerned for the characters you play?" Ryu Joon Yeol answered, "If I care for those kinds of things then side effects can follow. Of course, visual is important and it'll be great to be handsome, but there is a certain feel that each character and person gives off. And looks are not something that can be changed because you want to change them."

SOURCE : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/ryu-joon-yeol-says-he-doesnt-get-offended-by-comments-calling-him-ugly

• Like 7

[naver] CELEBRITIES AIRPORT FASHION

[naver] RYU JUNYEOL "I'M GOING TO SHOOT A PICTORIAL"

2016101201000971100069111_99_20161012122805.jpg?type=w540

2177181_article_99_20161012232304.jpg?type=w540

original post: here

1. Please be careful I'll be looking forward your pictorial

2. Please take care of your body! And have fun while you're thereㅋㅋ

3. Spend a good timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. He really makes people's hearts flutter

5. Be careful and spend a good timeㅠㅠㅠ

Credit : http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/10/naver-celebrities-airport-fashion_28.html

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yo guys! If people are still lurking here... hahahaha!

We're planning something big for Eyes On RYU's anniversary, December 2!

If you are someone with knowledge with (even the basic!!!) html/css, please pm me here or tweet me!:D

Let's do something fun, and of course be welcome to take part in sharing the Junyeol love ;)

• Like 7

He always looks stunning in suits (although my favorite is his Baeksang look. That hair, so perfect. But I also love his cummerbund at tvN. So... maybe next time a combination of tux with cummerbund aaand that Baeksang hair? That would be perfect!). 

And yaay he won an award! And boy, I'm proud of him for giving the last part of his speech in English. That's what a global star is all about, people!

• Like 6

ahhh..finally checking in this thred after long time.
Anyway, C-Jes is not yet confirmed that he will take the role, just confirm that he's considering the offer. The PD / director is known for her good work...but after learning the story, i prefer him to not take it. i know this is a good opportunity but his character is not giving more impact a lot to the story.

i dont care that he's a 2nd lead or supporting role. i am not crazy about him must be being lead male, especially an ordinary character lead male (hmmm...hellowww chaebol / prince cold outside warm inside...) as long as the character gives more impact to the story like in Taxi Driver or Silenced. 2nd lead with rich character is preferable than ordinary male lead which not leaving any impact to the viewers...like what Nam Gongmin does...

• Like 2

Ryu Junyeol’s Grin That Melts Women’s Heart, ‘Heart Warming Charm’
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000206684

CwNND7xUEAE6-xn.jpg
1.    (+311-3) Ah seriously! Soccer fanboy Ryu Junyeol is cute and handsome everything he does ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2.    (+299/-3) His laugh at the end!!!! Heart racing
3.    (+294/-3) Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe’s seriously a likeable soccer fanboy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4.    (+280/-3) Heart warming. Congratulation for the successful fanboy
5.    (+277/-3) It looks like seeing a movie in the soccer field. Suwon’s Child, Ryu JunYeol

[Newsis] The Appointed Honorary Ambassador for Suwon, Ryu Jun Yeol Takes A Picture Together With Suwon’s Mayor and Suwon City Council Chairman
http://sports.news.naver.com/kfootball/news/read.nhn?oid=003&aid=0007557307

CwNdIsPUEAEdQAY.jpg
1.    (+383/-3) Interest in soccer again.. They did a good job in selecting the honorary ambassador~~^^
2.    (+370/-3) It’s even better that Actor Ryu Junyeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suwon Soccer Fighting!!!!
3.    (+361/-3) The Son of Suwon, Ryu Junyeol!!!
4.    (+344/-3) The Son of Suwon!!! From being soccer otaku to honorary ambassador (LOL congrats congrats)
5.    (+338/-3) His clothes looks nice. Congratulation as honorary ambassador! As your fan I will always support you
6.    (+140/-1) Suwon’s Honorary Ambassador, Ryu Junyeol! Please have more activities in the future!!!

• Like 1