• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/02/2016 at 6:14 AM, A Naii said:

Ko soo is so intimidating,just looking at his photos makes me weak :sweatingbullets:

And muscular xD, remember when I watched  love 911, when he picked up han hyo joo and kissed her *_* , I was very weak lmfaooo 

here in jsy interview with Grazia, she talks a little about her character from the flower in prison 

To the end of April you will be appearing in the MBC weekend drama The flower in prison ,what type of role did you undertake? ,  " ive been giving the hero role of Oknyeo ,the character is bright and cheerful but it undertakes many dark tendency :

http://www.smlounge.co.kr/grazia/article/26935

( dont know if I translate right but it's close xD) 

It seems like  Oknyeo likes to take the law into her own hands and that might have caused some major troubles!  Ohhh April can't come fast enough! 

Was the script reading on the 2nd ? Well if so ,they will start filming soon with the leads and we can get more pictures!  ( present ) maybe they're done with the younger cast 

Flower in Prison will be MBC 55th Anniversary (founding of the network) special drama

Just to name a few

Dae Jang Geum (2003) was the 40th

Jumong (2006) was 45th

Yi San (2007) was 46th

Queen Seondeok (2009) was the 48th

Dong Yi (2010) was the 49th

Horse Doctor (2013) is the 51st

Empress Ki (2014) is 52nd

Hwajung (2015) was the 54th

On 3/4/2016 at 9:58 PM, gerrytan8063 said:

Flower in Prison will be MBC 55th Anniversary (founding of the network) special drama

Just to name a few

Jumong (2006) was 45th

Yi San (2007) was 46th

Wah...no wonder MBC is willing to take on the high expense of building a new filming set. Wonder how grand a scale this drama will be. Still have fond memories of few past faves ... Dae Jang Geum, Jumong, Horse Doc ...Thanks @gerrytan8063. Anticipation has just heightened :P 

On 3/4/2016 at 11:58 AM, gerrytan8063 said:

Just to name a few

Jumong (2006) was 45th

Yi San (2007) was 46th

OMGosh, this is awesome tidbit. :)

I am way past excited for this drama. I don't think I'll stop fantasizing about this until it aired. :D

Also, since this drama is gonna be big, I can only imagine the pressure that Se Yeon feels. Go, baby, I will support you all the way so don't worry!

Script reading toke place on February 29

진세연·고수 ‘옥중화’, 대본리딩 진행…방송 초읽기

8시간 전 이데일리
왼쪽부터 고수, 진세연(사진=이데일리DB) ‘옥중화’가 본격적인 촬영에 시동을 걸었다. 9일 방송계 관계자에 따르면 지난달 29일과 3월 2일 서울... 이 자리에는 이병훈PD와 최완규 작가를 비롯해 진세연, 고수, 김미숙, 전광렬, 정준호 등 주요 출연진이 자리했다. 이 관계자는 “화기애애한...
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0003495674

Omg, finally, it's official! Ko Soo is really coming back to dramas for real! I believe I'm following MBC on Facebook, how come I haven't seen any script reading pictures on there at all like other dramas! Hmmm! I want to see more pictures of Ko Soo!!! And him with Jin Se Yeon! Thank you so much, @RoseM!

Asianwiki updated their page with the script reading pictures!

http://asianwiki.com/The_Flower_in_Prison

Archived