First script reading for MBC drama series “The Flower in Prison”

The Flower in Prison

First script reading for upcoming MBC drama series “The Flower in Prison” starring Ko Soo and Jin Se-Yun took place last week at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea. The first script reading took about 16 hours to finish.

“The Flower in Prison” first airs this April in South Korea.

@AW asianwiki 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cast of 'Flower in Prison' is packed with talented top actors and actresses from world star Go Soo to Jin Se YeonJung Joon Ho, Jeon Kwang Ryeol, child actressJung Da Bin, Jung Eun Pyo, and plenty more!

'Flower in Prison' will tell the story of a genius girl born in prison and a mysterious aristocrat as the two deal in law and order in historical Joseon. Go Soo will be playing the role of mysterious aristocrat Yoo Tae Won, while Jin Se Yeon will be the 'Flower in Prison' Ok Nyeo. 

'Flower in Prison' will premiere sometime in April!

@allk pop 

Isn't that Ko Soo behind the side of the house with the pink sheet above and is next to a guy who is close to the green sheet! I zoomed that picture out to confirm and I'm pretty sure it's him! Gosh, at first glance seeing that picture and with him being so far away, small, I'm positive it's Ko Soo! Omg, it's really happening! Ko Soo's back!

14 minutes ago, ymiss said:

Isn't that Ko Soo behind the side of the house with the pink sheet above and is next to a guy who is close to the green sheet! I zoomed that picture out to confirm and I'm pretty sure it's him! Gosh, at first glance seeing that picture and with him being so far away, small, I'm positive it's Ko Soo! Omg, it's really happening! Ko Soo's back!

I thought that was him too xD ,is he stalking seyeon? ?? 

Omg, @RoseM, my day is just starting and you're already making it for me with that picture of Ko Soo! Thank you so much! Your contribution to this thread is phenomenal! Lots of love to you! You're the best!

Yes, yes! Welcome back to both Ko Soo and Jin Se Yeon! This drama is airing after Marriage Contract and since I'm watching Marriage Contract, the wait is not so bad!

Archived