[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

12 hours ago, Howlol said:

I missed the anniversary by 1 day! Today Junyeol won male rookie award at AAA and tvn awards has been fantastic for yeolri moments. I had 0 expectations after the drama but surprisingly been constantly surpassing my expectations at the same time!

Yes Bless! Unfortunately, the lineup set were those who already won. This was just for them to accept it live so even if Hyeri was back from Hawaii...still wouldn't have been able to attend. However, oppa did win AAA Best Rookie so congrats :thumbsup:are in order and here's hoping for many more as well as hopefully in a not too distant future Yeolri does attend another award show (or many more) and who knows maybe as an official real life couple or even a drama or movie couple. Sky is the limit w/ these 2 so anything is possible.:):wub:

Until then...here's our oppa continuing to shine. Bonus featuring his swoon worthy English. :love:

And just for kicks because you know this would be so her. Yeah Suzy better watch it..our territorial darling is no one to mess with. :phew::D

See what I mean...

:sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3

Congratulations to Jun Yeol oppa!  Great work, fellow Gaeddeok shippers.  Thank you for all the updates.  The photos of him from tonight's event made my Jung Pal-loving heart flutter like crazy.  :wub:

Just want to share that I am now approaching the last four episodes of R88.  Yes, this second viewing is absolutely dragging.  I am prolonging the agony, I know.  But I don't know if my heart will ever be strong enough to watch Ep. 18.  Jung Pal-ah...

• Like 3

Aigoo our oppa has to be extremely careful! Freaks me out him [it seems constantly] doing that! Because you never know.:ph34r:

A phone is a very private thing and not all the time as seen above someone is going to be there to help you keep track. So here's hoping he is more careful in future! Yikes! And to think how that room was that day. 

Can you imagine? :o So yeah..please be more careful, oppa! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Hey guys. I wasn't able to finish R88. Chose my battles and quit after Ep. 18. *long sigh*

It's ok. Don't feel bad! It is what it is. :)

And from his Cosmo shoot interview in terms of how he is (I'm guessing that's more or less what is asked, given the response) when in love or in a relationship:

LOL good because I don't think they've been "hiding" it that well. :lol::phew:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tenilove97 said:

It's ok. Don't feel bad! It is what it is. :)

And from his Cosmo shoot interview in terms of how he is (I'm guessing that's more or less what is asked, given the response) when in love or in a relationship:

LOL good because I don't think they've been "hiding" it that well. :lol::phew:

I'm shipping them hard in real life, chingu @tenilove97.  OMOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Saw the backstage pic from CJ-ES from tvn10 Awards wherein they were holding hands - like fingers interlocked type of holding hands - and I died.

• Like 4

More Yeolri and co moments from tvN10. :wub:

This one is odd because there's a pause and it seems like she may have fed it to him..sure looks like she's about to, but the clip jumps right to when he already eating it. Hmmmmm.....:phew:

Here it seems he's eating off her plate. ;)

• Like 4

This is cute so I thought I'd share. It's seems these 2 continue to have an effect/rub off on each other. Back then during R88 fan sign Hyeri was show via fancam taking Junyeol's phone to check her face. LOL So Junyeol during AAA via fancam seemed to have something on his face he asked Park Shin Hye (who was sitting next to him) to help clean it off. But even after she told him, it was gone...he still took his phone to check his face just like Hyeri did that time. Adorable. :P:lol:

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot

annyong chigudeul!!! i'm not sureif you remember me hahahahah!!! anyways, i just rewatched R88 yesterday lol. i got some actual nerves to do that. this drama is quite traumatic, after this i can't watch a kdrama properly. oh man! the betrayal!!! i know the feels of all of you who stopped at ep 18, i don't want to word-vomit everything going through my mind right now because it will be ugly. hahaha. just stopped by to say hi.

Spoiler

i'm thinking if i should recap on weighlifting kim bok joo tonight. i just got my soompi account back and i'm now live streaming

6 hours ago, wizengamot said:

annyong chigudeul!!! i'm not sureif you remember me hahahahah!!! anyways, i just rewatched R88 yesterday lol. i got some actual nerves to do that. this drama is quite traumatic, after this i can't watch a kdrama properly. oh man! the betrayal!!! i know the feels of all of you who stopped at ep 18, i don't want to word-vomit everything going through my mind right now because it will be ugly. hahaha. just stopped by to say hi.

Hello! Brave, understandable, and not alone!

OAN: Here's some creative editing w/ JY's new movie, The King and one of Hyeri's CFs. 

:heart:  Please 2017 be good to us w/ our beautiful pair! Whether reel or real! I'll take anything..A N Y T H I N G! Drama, MV, movie, CF, reality show, photo shoot, etc. :heart:

Also we still have some awards coming up, him MBC/her SBS. Though there's a very small chance it could be MBC as well. They seem to love her and she's done about 2 or 3 shows w/ them so you never know. Therefore, doesn't hurt to put out positive vibes that maybe they can end up at least in one more award event together again before the year ends. *prayer circle*

So here's this...:wub:

• Like 2

Here's part of the scheduled dates for those aforementioned awards. Part because 2 from SBS (Gayo and Entertainment) aren't listed.

And w/ that...MBC is best bet. Here's hoping. Maybe oppa's upcoming movie, The King can help him w/ that too!B)

• Like 2

Belated congratulations are an order for our gorgeous pair for their recent respective awards. 

So our handsome guy has officially become a fashionista thanks to the fashion of his Lucky Romance character Je Suho aka Suhorangi. :glasses:

I guess those infamous white socks (which did make an appearance a time or 2 in the drama) of his are truly a fashion statement...who would have thought? LOL Congrats Yeolie! Now I hope Lee Dong Hwi (after you outed him in the R88 cast vlive about being one of the top 3 fashionistas) calls you out and drags you to fashion shows from now on. Also take that haters! He not only is hot, but has style (because JS had a lot of his real life fashion incorporated to him). 

:love::star::thumbsup::heart:

Now onto our darling sunshine.....OTOH, she won prestigious awards at the 6th Korean Wave Awards for R88 and her group GsD as well for Pop Culture. Hope she continues to grow, learn (Hopefully w/ Teacher Junyeol by her side) and may she/GsD have many more! Congrats! Well deserved so proud!

:blush: :star::thumbsup::heart:

And because it's true, I made this...

• Like 1

So our beautiful pair held their respective events on the very same day and it was even said at the very same place...just different times and floors. What a coinkydink, no? :) But the best kind! Not to mention, they were just glowing all over the place! :wub:

Here they are. Her for Q.one Fresh Hwan (LOL) FS Event and Him for a Beanpole DJ Event. BTW, both were live Facebook events.

Links for these events. Warning unfortunately not subbed, but at least we can see them in all their gorgeousness.:wub:

https://www.facebook.com/qonefreshhwan/videos/1258437000869573/#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od5OO5kdc4g

And to end...we have a bit of an anniversary. This very day it was a year ago he surprisingly popped up on her vlive. Remember him saying "Good Morning" and her recognizing his voice before he even entered the room. How they both lit up when they saw each other and all that followed. That moment. Well this moment:

Here the link to relive that...@15:08 Enjoy! :)

http://www.vlive.tv/video/3950/Girls-Days-Broadcast

• Like 1