[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I think she really gave the chocolate to SW cause she gave the chocolate after she assume he like her. 

DS gave the chocolate in ep.2  and DS was told that SW likes her in ep. 3. I don't know if there's time jump here..

• Like 1

Guest SakuToku
2 hours ago, hazuki_airin said:

I hate my feeling right now, but, I want to look JH jealously HAHAHHHA

I can sense "s" from that. XD

1 minute ago, dinhie said:

DS gave the chocolate in ep.2  and DS was told that SW likes her in ep. 3. I don't know if there's time jump here..

There is. The part where she was told that SW like her happens in August(SW also asked her why isn't she practicing for her part in the Olympics) and ep1 started in September. But the time jump only applies to that scene.

regarding the chocolate.. Future Deoksun said she was sure she gave the chocolate to her husband (I assumed she just mistakenly put that into Sunwoo's bag) and most of the time, we never know DS' true feelings. but she treated Sunwoo the same to everyone else in the first two episode. Which brings me to the possiblity that the chocolate isnt for him, but for someone else. If you ask me, in the first two ep, it really looks like DS wants to seek JH the most (the hanbok and the jacket scene, with her asking him if she's pretty) and JH, of course was still being a brat to her. So It's possible in the beginning, DS had feelings towards JH, but of course, Sunwoo is so nice, and she cant help but feeling giddy when she heard from her friends that he likes her.

but I guess, DS will realize along the way, that JH cares the most about her, and she really cant love anyone else but him. And whatever happens tonight, I hope we'll keep holding on to the ship! It aint over until it's over!!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I think she really gave the chocolate to SW cause she gave the chocolate after she assume he like her. 

Yeah, totally possible for sure. Or maybe she meant to give it to JH or there is more than one chocolate scene.  I just can't get it out of my head that Sun Woo is not her first love despite what she said.  It doesn't matter if Junghwan ends up not being her first (what matter is who is the last after all), but I sort of expect a twist?  Idk.   I totally except a DS flashback about her feelings towards JH eventually. 

anyway, let's hope for some DS/JH scenes this episode. Or at least some jealous JH.  

• Like 1

haha, main thread is filled with some people still doubting the husband's identity.. yeaa I still think Junghwan is the husband. The writer likes trolling, sure. But she never change the rules of the endgame. I have a bad feeling tonight's episode will be ended with taekSun cliffhanger + JH feels heartbroken though.

• Like 1

Ok this is cute.

Spoiler

1883824567_212db2b8_zpsruirkcvh.gif

1883824567_8952bbc9_zpsounlhwg7.gif

@Adwina Oltariani anything happened in the episode that made them think that way? Because I'm pretty sure the husband debate should've ended long time ago. I don't understand why some fans are still in denial about this? I get that we all have our favorites and ship, but compared to 1994 (which also was pretty clear from ep2 btw), it is very obvious who the husband is this time. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

haha, main thread is filled with some people still doubting the husband's identity.. yeaa I still think Junghwan is the husband. The writer likes trolling, sure. But she never change the rules of the endgame. I have a bad feeling tonight's episode will be ended with taekSun cliffhanger + JH feels heartbroken though.

Husband is Jung Hwan :wub:

Every Reply series always like this before, but SW dan PD trolling us.

Yeah, Reply series always have a brokenherat moment for sure :phew:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Ok this is cute.

Hide contents

@Adwina Oltariani anything happened in the episode that made them think that way? Because I'm pretty sure the husband debate should've ended long time ago. I don't understand why some fans are still in denial about this? I get that we all have our favorites and ship, but compared to 1994 (which also was pretty clear from ep2 btw), it is very obvious who the husband is this time. 

exactly. I think they still havent got the memo that R88 has different theme with R94: it's not about husband hunting, it's about the friendship, family, and how two childhood best friends get happily married with retelling their own story. Basically they think the writer still trolling viewers about the husband's identity, and then I thought, oops, they still think this is R94 version 2.0

and then.. what? Taek should be magically in love with DS? sorry, I just dont think getting a girl is his priority right now. He has baduk, and his father. Would take him a while to start chasing a girl. oh, and Taek is smoking after all.. it makes he's one of the potential husbands.

yeah I agree, the husband debate should stop. But too bad the main thread cant seem to grasp the idea.. some people just keeps saying the writer trolls this and that.. but they're the ones who are still in denial.

• Like 3

but I wonder why DS' face is unsmiling in that pic? is something going to happen with Junghwan that makes her like that? it makes me really think that there's something wrong with his health indeed.. or they have to separate for a while after taking that pic? ooohh the endless scenarios!!

• Like 2

So.. Junghwan is not a smoker because he has weak immune system.. and Taek is taking a pic with DS. 

I'm getting scared here.

but I still think JH and DS might separate for a while for his treatment, maybe overseas.. I could think of thousand possible scenarios for him to undergo treatment and being healthy in his older years, that he can smoke..

yeah still not giving up hope here

• Like 1

I hate this episode T___T

Why Jung Hwan just show in opening scene :angry:

I am scared too, but, I always confident husband is Jung Hwan. YES!

I just want JH-DS lovey dovey scene, but I dissappointed with this episode tough.

• Like 1