[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

in R94, writernim added chilbongie scenes in last 3 episodes and putting Trash Oppa basically in the background. but Trash Oppa turned out to be the husband.

I hope this is the same as that. Make few Taek-heavy episodes, only to get charmed again by Junghwan in latter half.

Because I'm not happy at all with Taek getting all the moments with DS.. but then I think this is the possible scenario with JH giving up because he doesnt want to hurt Taek.. :/ so no wonder he's dating lots and lots of other girls just to move on.. but I hope DS will realize her feelings for JH and come back to him..

they better add JH scenes for tomorrow!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

in R94, writernim added chilbongie scenes in last 3 episodes and putting Trash Oppa basically in the background. but Trash Oppa turned out to be the husband.

I hope this is the same as that. Make few Taek-heavy episodes, only to get charmed again by Junghwan in latter half.

Because I'm not happy at all with Taek getting all the moments with DS.. but then I think this is the possible scenario with JH giving up because he doesnt want to hurt Taek.. :/

they better add JH scenes for tomorrow!

YES!!!

I am not hate Deok Sun with Taek have a moment, but I want Jung Hwan also have more screen T__T

• Like 5

Oh, so that's where the doubt came from. The smoking issue. I'm guessing his body health gets better with age or he gets treatments later. It happens to some people with asthma and allergies too, where they get better as they grow older.

I still think the writers want to confuse us. It can't be that simple. The pattern has always been the same imo. It's obvious in the sense that we can be 99.9% sure who the husband is, but at the same time they throw us into confusion to make viewers start doubting. 

• Like 2

Still on Team JH! What worries me is that, from an angle, the pic Adult DS was holding had the husband have a white shirt under the jacket. TK had the white shirt under while JH had a dark shirt. Maybe there's another pic with JH 'cause from the angle, it didn't seem like they were standing too close together in the pic. Or maybe it's just a stand in picture that the writers are using to troll us. 

Team JH all the way! He is so cute with the peeking from the window to watch DS. Hopefully, we get more JH-DS scenes tomorrow. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

The husband is JH.  The "trolling" is so obvious people should not take it seriously.  JH does need to make a big move though. 

did mean to quote you, but I can't edit the quote out

• Like 3

China trip kinda disappointing to me.  No JH reaction from what I've seen.  Just DS seeing TK differently. She spent most of the episode with ajusshis and not TK either so even they didn't have many moments other than the pic at the end designed to troll people. 

didn't mean to double post lol.  I really hope JH doesn't give up. :(  I hate it when guys do that in drama.  Fight fair and square for her. 

• Like 4

Guest SakuToku
31 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

So.. Junghwan is not a smoker because he has weak immune system.. and Taek is taking a pic with DS. 

That or the "hubby is the smoker" is a red herring.

Why everyone is so scared today?? Now I'm freaking out too :( 

But, more important, why JH should be this cute if he's not going to be the husband? Why give him such short airtime, then filling tvN YT channel of his scenes?? Why did they make me fall so hard for him if they were going to shatter my heart & soul with this episode???

And I know this is such a noble thing to do, as a friend, but I don't want to watch JH push DS towards TK, I'm hurting already.. Hope at least there are good news about SWxBR, they can't compare with JHxDS, but at least I'll have something to be happy about during these episodes.. 

Guess we'll have to endure a little (even if this smoking thing is making me CRAZY), good episodes will come 

*everyone fightin*

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

in that pic, she is reeeeaaaally shyy omfg. Seems like they're dating already and she just doesnt usually act that lovey dovey towards her bf? haha, way too cute. And JH pulling her closer makes my heart fluttering though. Yet I dont feel anything when Taek did the same thing :P

I dont watch yet, but why Jung Hwan and Deok Sun go to that place? Are they put what time thats? December or January or . . . (I mean that place when they take photo)

Is that plot twist like R94 when Oppa and Na Jung dating?

I mean, its like JH - DS dating or something and that happen actually after China scene.

I crazy right now HAHHAHAHAH

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, melissala said:

TK called her pretty.  Will when JH?? I guess it'll mean more when he does though. 

someone on the main thread pointed out that it's way too smooth for Taek to be the husband right now, so of course JH will change the game in latter half, haha. I'd like to think JH will say "I always find you pretty in every single thing you do" and then we all die.

then again, in 2015, he also said that now DS is not as pretty as she used to be. lol.

• Like 6

I watched the ep. 9 clips that TVN posted on youtube. It seems like they're still pushing for DS-JH. The DS-TK seem so few. The China trip wasn't romantic at all, even their picture taking. Not like uri OTP. I do think JH will be going through angst in the next few episodes. But it's ok, he will change the game later on. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

someone on the main thread pointed out that it's way too smooth for Taek to be the husband right now, so of course JH will change the game in latter half, haha. I'd like to think JH will say "I always find you pretty in every single thing you do" and then we all die.

then again, in 2015, he also said that now DS is not as pretty as she used to be. lol.

See I don't see how anyone would think Taek would say that sort of thing.  He'd be the person who would say she's more beautiful than ever.  The whole "trolling" thing is.. just not to be taken seriously.  People act like there is a real chance TK is the husband and there isn't.   I know I shouldn't say that, but it's the truth 

• Like 2

I am 99.9% sure that JH is the husband based on Adult Husband's personality. Writing would be inconsistent if a person has a 180 personality change in the future. Taek is way too nice. Yes, we know he's an adult (with the smoking thing and having a career), but he's a good person and is always sweet. Current JH's personality is the most similar to Adult husband. With the tough exterior, but sweet on the inside. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

but I wonder why DS' face is unsmiling in that pic? is something going to happen with Junghwan that makes her like that? it makes me really think that there's something wrong with his health indeed.. or they have to separate for a while after taking that pic? ooohh the endless scenarios!!

perhaps she scared (or disappointed?) that JH will do the same as the previous guy do with his girlfriend? LOL

• Like 2

^Haha she totally felt something in that photo scene. Look at her face. She doesn't like him as much as he feels towards her at the moment YET, but once JH makes the move (i.e #kisseu or confess to her), things will change. 

Can you two just make out already? 

460815552_984397c8_bestiz_img_1449238629

• Like 7