[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

These fans are hilarious! 

1846029497_c397b7ee_zpsmhbonqvm.jpg

And here are the comments lmao! Kye Jung-pal icon and the famous hashtag.

Spoiler

Untitled-1_zpswjm8iw1x.jpg

Dongryeong-nyong aka our love expert, please organize this game if kiss still not happen by next week. :P You may also ask Jung-bong for assistance.

kisseuhae_zpsmwv7qnga.gif

#KISSEUHAE

• Like 13

@Icel it's totally Junghwan that initiates the closeness. In ep 7 when they all begin to dance at the tv performance, Deok Sun is dancing in the front while Junghwan is on the side back close to/beside Sunwoo. Junghwan steps over the edge of the center table so he can be dancing next to beside Deok Sun. I told y'all, the boy is sprung. @ihate0ni0ns, I enjoyed your FMV

• Like 7

5 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@Icel it's totally Junghwan that initiates the closeness. In ep 7 when they all begin to dance at the tv performance, Deok Sun is dancing in the front while Junghwan is on the side back close to/beside Sunwoo. Junghwan steps over the edge of the center table so he can be dancing next to beside Deok Sun. I told y'all, the boy is sprung.

KYAAA!!! You notice that too??

I laugh when that scene, he purposely jump ahead and dancing beside Deok sun even blocking Sun Woo :)

he was too cute :wub:

Lets pray for OTP kisseu tonight or tomorrow night :)

• Like 6

I don't think we should be worried too much about the nose bleed, since Kim sajang said he also experienced the same thing when he was young. So I guess it's just his weak body and their family genes:sweatingbullets:

HAPPY JUNGHWAN AND DEOKSUN DAY EVERYONE! 

From tvn Reply's twitter page. Jeongpal's pink glove! :wub:

CVV-QRfU4AALKS6_zpsttiqpwrw.png

3068645589_8ca23138_EC839DEC9DBCECB695ED

#kisseuhae

• Like 9

I really love how JH silently initiates everything.  He can't hold her hand so he takes her earbuds instead.  He purposely loses to DS every time so that DS can enjoy the movie and not have to make the ramen.  He rushes to DS when she thought that she was alone. He refuses an open seat in the bus so that he can remain close to DS.  He asks DS if she wants company when she picks Taek at the baduk club.  He gives her the pink gloves that she wanted and he playfully hits her when he wants attention.   He slyly goes next to DS to dance and lastly JH silently protects DS from falling during the bus ride.  One day I know DS will finally reciprocate and JH will be speechless. 

• Like 11

Good day everyone! <3 Finally it's friday <3

Let's look back on Ep 7 wherein we got so mannnyyyy Junghwan x Deoksun moments!
Tired of watching the same ep again and again?

Relive your ships with this gif set from DC Gall ;--; Let's cry togetherrrrr and hope for more scenes like this <3

O2dyknM.gif

(i failed to notice the first scene at the top left though.. damn.. sneaky hands.. almost.. there.. junghwan.. keep.. holding.. on..)

part 2!!!

pRroYoA.gif

• Like 16

I hate this feeling, but why if DS feel she was in love Taek?

I mean, she not want to admit JH feeling in first place, but, she feel something strange in her heart if she with Taek, and once again, she will have same feeling like before, when she love SW.

I hate my feeling right now, but, I want to look JH jealously HAHAHHHA

rewatching the show from beginning just to see JH-DS scenes.. and I realized that everytime she wants to ask opinions about something, DS ALWAYS asks Jung Hwan first. "Jung Pal-ah, am I pretty in this hanbok?" "am I pretty with this jacket?" even she asked him to shut up when she's dancing.. haha, she really wants to be called pretty by him and she values his opinion the most.. and I think she picked Lee Mi Yeon name as her nickname just to get reaction from him.. so cute. So it's practically impossible that she really felt nothing to that particular friend of hers. She even annoyed at his nagging her at McDonald because of her greediness to order more food, I think she feels annoyed because he knows her for too well :P  I hope we get new moments between them tonight. No matter how sweet Taek is to DS, but if JH shows a small gesture that is so powerful at least in one scene, I'm a goner. period.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, honeywell said:

I really love how JH silently initiates everything.  He can't hold her hand so he takes her earbuds instead.  He purposely loses to DS every time so that DS can enjoy the movie and not have to make the ramen.  He rushes to DS when she thought that she was alone. He refuses an open seat in the bus so that he can remain close to DS.  He asks DS if she wants company when she picks Taek at the baduk club.  He gives her the pink gloves that she wanted and he playfully hits her when he wants attention.   He slyly goes next to DS to dance and lastly JH silently protects DS from falling during the bus ride.  One day I know DS will finally reciprocate and JH will be speechless. 

Oh wait. is there a theory that Jung Hwan deliberately lost the paper scissor stone just so that he will go cook ramyeon instead? I just thought he and Deok Seon have similar 'tactics' when playing this game (ie, always use the same sign). However, if it is because he knew Deok Sun played like this and he deliberately followed as well so that she can win... omg, this is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I just read tthis on tumblr

Deoksun’s postcard was returned to her address because it didn’t have the proper post stamp (which is how Junghwan found out about that deoksun has a crush on SW), but in the end of that ep, the MC read Deoksun’s letter. Does this mean Junghwan sent it for her? I know he likes her but hahaha I don’t think he’d help her be with SW. But it’s just a random thought.

OMG! I dont even thinking of it. Really? Jung Hwan sent it? :crazy:

36 minutes ago, hazuki_airin said:

I just read tthis on tumblr

Deoksun’s postcard was returned to her address because it didn’t have the proper post stamp (which is how Junghwan found out about that deoksun has a crush on SW), but in the end of that ep, the MC read Deoksun’s letter. Does this mean Junghwan sent it for her? I know he likes her but hahaha I don’t think he’d help her be with SW. But it’s just a random thought.

OMG! I dont even thinking of it. Really? Jung Hwan sent it? :crazy:

I don't think he sent that postcard. The postcard that JH read it didn't mention anything about confession. If you listened to the radio DJ, he mentioned about confession on first day of snow ^^v 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazuki_airin said:

I hate this feeling, but why if DS feel she was in love Taek?

I mean, she not want to admit JH feeling in first place, but, she feel something strange in her heart if she with Taek, and once again, she will have same feeling like before, when she love SW.

I hate my feeling right now, but, I want to look JH jealously HAHAHHHA

I don't think so.  They aren't going to make her come across as fickle and falling in love with every guy in the show.  I do think she'll see Taek in a different light, as a adult and a man, who is a professional and not a kid, but I do not think she'll go falling in love with him.  Not while Junghwan is around. I still think Junghwan was her first crush, but he probably did something to make her give up or she moved on for some other reasons. Sun Woo was a red herring and not who her diary was really talking about.  I wouldn't even be surprised if she really did give chocolates to Junghwan, but he didn't know about it. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, melissala said:

I wouldn't even be surprised if she really did give chocolates to Junghwan, but he didn't know about it. 

I think DS misplaced that chocolate because SW's bag closer to JH's bag, hahaha

I hope that diary & chocolate mystery will be revealed 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dinhie said:

I like to think it will be revealed when she confessed to Junghwan. It will be a great background story to THE confession scene, I think. I like to see the flashback scene with DS remembers the day she started liking JH.. just like Sunwoo remembers the day he's falling for Bora.. the day his father died..

22 minutes ago, dinhie said:

I think she really gave the chocolate to SW cause she gave the chocolate after she assume he like her.