[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Saw at the main thread that TaekxDuksun was filming a beach scene on the same day:(  

I hope if it happens jealousy game will be strong between Duksun and Junghwan! Sobs I know it must happen since adult Duksun say husband has ex-girlfriend and this is the only way for Junghwan to have ex-girlfriend since I believe he like Duksun too much to try dating any other girl unless she is completely unavailable but still:(

• Like 4

it is always bitter sweet for couple to stay together in the end.. it is always a rocky one. However, I believe no matter how rocky it is.. fate or you can call it destiny, eventually it will bring them back together again :)  Team JH fighting!  First love is always hard to forget and it is the most memorable one..

• Like 8

Have strength guys! Remember that this is a necessary time phase that's needed for Junghwan and Deoksun to get together.

In most tv tropes with a romantic couple that is endgame, there's always a catalyst that is the characters breaking off or spending time away (rain before rainbow) before they come together and become a couple.

• Like 4

I just finished watching both episodes (always late I know). I cried like a baby during the last 10 minutes of Ep8 btw. And the preview arghhh. Not a glimpse of Jung-hwan and our otp at all.  

Looks like we have to wait for a while before JH and DS finally become an item. After all this show is 20-ep long, and right now DS still doesn't know about JH's feelings (or probably she had the suspicion but doesn't wan't to think deeper about it).

I actually like angst when it's done right. I don't mind if JH goes out with another girl, if that can trigger some jealousy:D I mean, we've seen plenty of jealous Jung-pal before, I want to see it from DS too.

1883824335_68dfd15c_zpsoxhuudhp.gif

• Like 15

I hope to see this kind of lovey dovey scene for them badly, can pd or writer nim  make it  happen this week if not by next week?

J1T7bTv.gif

cd: R98 DC

edit: Why is it every couple that I ship , it will hit with storm and have the danger of sinking.. aigoo.. my heart.. just saw one poster in main thread, take care of your heart LOL!!

• Like 17

16 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@hazuki_airin 

Same. This is the first drama where I look beyond the surface(writing+realizing+connecting different hints present and write a theory about it). I like to rewatch my favourite moments(I even put all the DuksunxJunghwan moments uploaded onto official tvn channel into a playlist so if u all want I can even paste the url here and just put onto the first post) but this is the first drama where I watch it twice(and in the same day!). I also wake up early just for subtitles.

I go on soompi+tieba(+netizens opinions blog+dramabeans recaps+tumblr) but still not enough so I even go on DC gallery and click on picture posts. 

Hi - please share the link to your playlist. Coincidentally, I was just thinking that someone should have made a list by now. Thank you!

• Like 1

Regarding the beach scene, are Taegi and DS the only ones involved? No other people?

48 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I hope to see this kind of lovey dovey scene for them badly, can pd or writer nim  make it  happen this week if not by next week?

cd: R98 DC

Based from previous series, we can only expect lovey dovey scenes to happen (including first kiss and confession) in Ep 11,12 or 13 :crazy: 

They need to give us RJY and HR BTS. We only see PBG and Hyeri BTSs lately and I feel a little bit jealous here kkkkkk. C'mon Tvn don't be stingy. I know you're trying hard not to make the endgame so obvious :P, but be fair to JHDS shippers too. RJY and HR are crazy cute together it's a waste not to share their off screen interactions.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

@wasted_youth hi, can you share the link for JH-DS shippers in DC gallery? I want to see uri couple gifs and pics when there's too many TaekSun moments in the later episodes.. thanks!

I don't think there's a specific thread for them on dc? They post everything related to Reply on the main board Here, but I usually just click on the most viewed topics.

I just realize this time around, the number of shippers in Korea are quite balance (unlike last time, Trash/JW popularity was no joke I basically saw his name in every topic posted). Maybe 60% JH -- 40% Taegi? Do I sound biased heeee

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast chinggu! Thank you or making a thread for RJY:wub:! I will be there shortly!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wasted_youth said:

I don't think there's a specific thread for them on dc? They post everything related to Reply on the main board Here, but I usually just click on the most viewed topics.

I just realize this time around, the number of shippers in Korea are quite balance (unlike last time, Trash/JW popularity was no joke I basically saw his name in every topic posted). Maybe 60% JH -- 40% Taegi? Do I sound biased heeee

That's bad. 

Ohh, yeah, that's right:sweatingbullets:. Last time CB was more popular among international fans, but this time we can see a balance amount of both shippers, both in KR and other countries. Of course this does not affect the ending, hehe. That's what I love about these writers. They don't care about what the viewers want, Shin PD sticks to his script and will not change the main plot just to please the audience. 

Oh gosh Soompi can u please fix this mess I keep clicking the wrong button for emoticon and links

• Like 5

I wouldn't worry too much. Remember, it's still a bit early. And not to mention this version has slowest OTP progress compared to previous series.. I'm sure when the loveline is established and DS has feelings towards JH, it will be different. Audience are still divided because the loveline seems all over the place and we dont know DS actual feelings yet. In R94, seems like knetz siding with trash Oppa more because NJ has always been liking him from the start.. Hopefully by ep12, the loveline is established and we can look forward to the relationship development..

• Like 7

I still think most people are more biased towards Junghwan.  It's overwhelming the amount of comments/upvotes he gets.   I'm not that happy with the marketing though lol.  They know what they were doing with those BTS videos.  People switch ships so easily.  And those weren't even characters, but real people.  So weird.  Anyway, we'll also have a rough couple episodes coming up I think....   But we'll just have to deal with it since eventually the tide with turn back.   I really do want to see some more jealous Junghwan though,  since he was cute.   I can't imagine him not freaking out about some of the stuff that's to come.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7