[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Finally !!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies (and gents). And here we are, almost  2 years later. Our patience get paid handsomely with this great news.

Eonamryu FTW !!!! hahahahahah

Congratulations to us all. We know there's something there....that one in a lifetime chemistry that not often seen in a TV romance.

That's why so many broken hearts, because they are meant to be !!!!

I am so happy for us all ^_________________________^

• Like 8

So I just finished watching R88 last 2 episodes (finally after these times huft), AND IT'S NOT HURT AT ALL! LOL.

And I wish they don't just stop at this dating stage, it appears that RJY is the real gentleman who can bring their happiness into the next level, marriage, hopefully. :heart:

• Like 9

Awww congrattttttts I just can't contain excitement here so happy for them! I'm in #teamjunghwan before and I remember how we all suffer emotional heart break when he didn't get the girl but yaayyyy he wins her in real lifeee! 

Congrats you two lovebirds! Hopefully this will last till marriage <3

2 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

Sorry, but what is EONAMRYU?

In the earlier episodes of R88, everyone thought Junghwan (acted by Ryu Jun Yeol) will be the husband in the drama. EoNamRyu meant 'it's Ryu(Junyeol), anyway' which can also mean 'The husband is Ryu(Junyeol), anyway' in Reply 1988 context.

Some of us has the 'EoNamRyu' usertitle in blue and it is suppose to represent we believe that Junghwan should have been the husband. As many of us TeamJunghwan also ship them in real life, it can also mean that we believe it will be ryu jun yeol anyway even after the drama ends/for the reallife ship.

https://twitter.com/spazzingbi/status/897664773013241856

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, Howlol said:

In the earlier episodes of R88, everyone thought Junghwan (acted by Ryu Jun Yeol) will be the husband in the drama. EoNamRyu meant 'it's Ryu(Junyeol), anyway' which can also mean 'The husband is Ryu(Junyeol), anyway' in Reply 1988 context.

Some of us has the 'EoNamRyu' usertitle in blue and it is suppose to represent we believe that Junghwan should have been the husband. As many of us TeamJunghwan also ship them in real life, it can also mean that we believe it will be ryu jun yeol anyway even after the drama ends/for the reallife ship.

https://twitter.com/spazzingbi/status/897664773013241856

Aaahhhh!! Thanks for the explanation, chingu!  

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Aaahhhh!! Thanks for the explanation, chingu!  

U or anyone who wants can also request the usertitle 'EoNamRyu' from the moderator(?, u try asking them cause we mass requested through this method but it maybe different now) if you want.

• Like 1

I feel like this dating news has softened the blow of the last two episodes of the show for me now. Jungpal and Deoksun had so much chemistry, how could he not be the husband? But the chemistry was there all along! There was just something about Jungpal/Deoksun and Jun Yeol/Hyeri that made sense. I'm so happy for them.

• Like 5

GIRLS,

It's been so long! Hello hello I hope you guys still remember me hahaha. I used to be a savage soompi forum member posting with colourful highlights on the main thread.

YES! OUR COUPLE IS CANON, IT'S REAL AND NOT FAKE. It's definitely a dream came true for us all. We waited for a good 2 years (well almost) and HERE WE ARE! We went through so much: tears, angers, mockeries from people, etc. 

When I woke up and saw the news by DISPATCH (y'all who can ever fight them when it comes to dating report?), I thought I was still in my sleep. It felt so surreal but I was so thrilled and happy at the same time.

Looking back, it was funny how persistent I was in thinking that Yeolri is definitely a real thing and not fake, but I guess it was worth it. Every time a scope about them surfaced on the internet some of us here would go crazy over it and spam our twitter timeline. 

I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER THAN THIS AS A FAN BEFORE. It's such a plot-twist, everyone... Heaven knows it should really have been EoNamRyu, and not another thing. GOD BLESS YEOLRI, may their relationship bloom like a beautiful flower in spring, and may it last for a looong loong time. Wishing the both of them the happiest wish I can ever give as a supporter. :D

edit: oh yes, I just realized that my profile picture is still yeolri from the day I last logged out from this forum hahaha... If you guys are wondering when it was taken, oppa took it at the backstage during r88 concert back in march 2016.

• Like 16

Let me...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I totally didnt expect this. I'm jumping up and down with excitement. JH GOT THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! And i finally got a closure? LOL. I had a BIG Jung Hwan shaped hole in the heart till now. Now i think its starting to heal. I cant be any more happier. I wish them all luck and good wishes. I hope they end up getting married. :wub: Ryu Jun Yeal oppa is too good to be true. I'm kinda jealous of Hyeri honestly. Kekeke. 

• Like 11