[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

22 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
tumblr_oejs0qmWZY1tdfsf6o1_540.gif
tumblr_oejs0qmWZY1tdfsf6o2_540.gif

I’m sure you guys noticed it. Or not? But she keeps her HAND on his THIGH and then he puts his hand on it. His face seems dorky and it looks like he was saying ,, Stop staring at me. Look at the stars.’‘ Is it after some serious Soo’s confession? He asks her about them in this scene in preview so they’re talking about their relationship for sure.

Spoiler

Its wang so 's own hand...

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

@owlcat It was in episode 12 at 39:48 in SBS version

Thank you so much for letting me know :)

isn't he wearing the same clothes in the kiss scene that hasn't happened yet?  

• Like 5

Hello everyone

Hope last night's episode manage to elevate our mood. Feeling bummed that I missed out on last night's SoSoo frenzy.  Mr Internet must've been jealous of SoSoo couple. Whatever.  I'm just happy that I'm able to go online and share my joy with the rest of the SoSoo shippers.  Can't wait to watch the SBS Eng subbed version.  There were 3 scenes that really piqued my interest but for now I'll just keep on replaying the preview for next week's episode to keep me full for the rest of the day while I read the previous 30 plus pages in this thread. This drama even made me create a gif for me to view my fav part of the preview!!! Ah.. such is love for my SoSoo couple.  Happy thoughts :)

SoSoo%20boat_zpszumf1mlf.png

gif_zps0d4wkuwo.gif

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

No I think its Crown prince's daughter 

Yes he marries the CP daughter I think it's for her protection you see WW in the Kings room wanti8ng him to give him the throne. By marrying her to WS he's daring anyone to touch her and WS will kill them

• Like 6

3 hours ago, briseis said:

By the way, does anyone have the link to the interview (text/video) where the PD said "the journey will be sad, but there will be a happy ending"? Thanks in advance :-)

Yup! I'm looking for the proof also. I tried back reading, Oh boy! Exhausted and eventually give up. :phew: 

Anyone knows? :blush:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dears said:

About Queen Yo's hair. I think her hair is originally white, she is older than Queen Hwangbo. During that era, perhaps, the Queen had her hair painted black but it only lasts a day, so she had to go to the make up room every day. But when the king dies, she stayed in his chamber and don't have time to care about her hair, thus her hair shows its original color of white. Hmm, she's indeed old.

About Wang So, I think without Hae Soo telling him, surely he would have known that Wook was the one Hae Soo had feeling for. She told her enough things to make him able to conclude by himself. He's not a fool. He managed to figure out many things on the plot, the hidden meaning behind the line, etc. So I don't agree that Soo-Wook previous relationship would be able to turn him against Soo.

I think it's worrying and stressing over what happen to WY

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hiluna said:

Gwangjong died at the age of 50 I believe and Soo's knowledge is shaky so I think she isn't worried about him because she knows for sure that he will be the 4th King. However, she must be pretty sure that he is a better fighter than Wook or she might change history by asking him to hold back on a fight and he ends up dead :P

Oh i am sure she has watched enough movies around the world to know that time travel.. despite changing things.. things don't exactly change.. the final outcomes remain the same even if means change :P

So, she really doesnt' need to worry abt WS

• Like 5

excuse me i will watch our OTP moment in early eps and enjoy their innocent , bickering moment together...... before all this thing happen and wait for their happy moment before i cry my eyes out......

i miss the old days........:heartbreak:

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Yup! I'm looking for the proof also. I tried back reading, Oh boy! Exhausted and eventually give up. :phew: 

Anyone knows? :blush:

As far as I could dig there is only one instance when the PD talked about the show during an interview - some 8-10 minutes during the official Press Conference unfortunately no one subbed his part.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, lavendre said:

One thing though, when Hae Soo confronted Darth Wook after Crown Prince came back, She told him that she could leave the palace with him now. Did she truly mean what she said or was she testing him? 

I think she was both testing him and wanting him to forget about the throne because if he didn't then he will try and kill So again. That is when she got her answer that Wook wanting to be King for her was a lie to her and to himself, and there ends the WW-HS relationship once and for all.

• Like 7

I really pissed with wook, he's so sly, no difference with his sister. No wonder he would never make it to the throne. Aside to that, i really can't wait for the next eps, where Yo would make a comeback and take the throne and the real war will begin. Btw, i'm team WS all the way \(^0^)/

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, briseis said:

As far as I could dig there is only once instance when the PD talked about the show during an interview - some 8-10 minutes during the official Press Conference unfortunately no one subbed his part.

Erm..I hope it is not a false claiming and giving us false hope. I'm ok with the saddest journey but the ending should be satisfying. 4 more weeks to the finale. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Nindia Putri said:

Guys guys guys...... is.. is...... prince 14th hwang jung also has feeling to haesoo ? why this international version show me that he has a deep feeling towards haesoo... 

Yeah I was surprised that they introduced yet another prince falling for her at this late stage. They may intend to follow the C-version here but I don't like it because the poor girl is already having such a hard time with two princes and now they want her to worry about the feelings and complications of another prince :crazy:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Oh i am sure she has watched enough movies around the world to know that time travel.. despite changing things.. things don't exactly change.. the final outcomes remain the same even if means change :P

So, she really doesnt' need to worry abt WS

Well that depends on which version... there is fulfiling the prophecy version whereas the while thing happens as it should be eg. BBJX-like, or Back to the Future type where Marty actually altered the past which effectively changes the future into alternate timeline.  

There was a HK-Drama, A Step into The Past which involves time travelling into the First Emperor of China and he is the catalyst for the book burning as Qin Shi Huang wants to wipe out the main lead contributions and records in history.

If they are to follow BBJX, it happens as it should be and HS as per the King said... stand there and watch/observe the event unfolds itself but then it is all her role as catalyst which is going to hurt her more deeply.

• Like 6

Sorry for those really absorbed in this drama but its slowly becoming a write off for me now...i mean she is chasing after him like a whipped puppy, granted she was in love with him but even the little things they both say to each other.  Meanwhile WS is has shown all the way along he is besotted with her and will do anything for her and not in a stalkerish way.

While I am not sure how many episodes we have to go we have already got 13 in with a lack of interest her way back to WS, so I am guessing the next few episodes are her slowly falling for him then a trap that sets her up where she falls from grace in WS's eyes then she goes back to her time zone and wham end of series.  Unless I am missing something here then the sceptic in me says this was a total waste of my time so far.

If she had shown even the remotest interest in him or confusion okay granted i could understand and forgive the script but the only interest she has shown is respect for someone like a friend who has come to her aid when in need.  I mean get real here he swallowed poison and still recovered enough to support her out of jail, with the hanging, the rain and royal family and she is still "oh my HS you have changed"....Umm hello WS over this side you know the one that was in the pooring rain recovering from poison protecting you when he walked away.   Pfft be interesting to see where the next few episodes go but will take a lot to redeem this for me.

• Like 7

Does anyone find it funny that WS doesn't find it at least a bit fishy whenever something HS-WW related comes up. I mean when HS tells him that WW is vying for the throne is because of her...Or that she'd be devastated if something were to happen to Wook during the confrontation outside of the dying king's quarters or the hostility from Wook when Wook witnesses WS's proposal to HS? I mean their actions and words are much more reminiscent of lovers rather than just mere family members. Or So is too socially inept to realize these nuances, haha. I hope HS tells WS that it was 8th prince who she was in love with rather than him finding out himself. :crazy:

• Like 11