[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, briseis said:

As far as I could dig there is only one instance when the PD talked about the show during an interview - some 8-10 minutes during the official Press Conference unfortunately no one subbed his part.

When I had watched it a while back, he didn't say anything about the ending. I don't really want to go back and watch it again, but he was mostly praising how KHN was so handsome on camera (and ignored one of the reporters' question about other princes). What I do know is that somebody who had attended the press conference later either tweeted or instagrammed that he said it would be sadder than the C-version, but it wasn't clear if it was about the journey or the ending. 

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

I’m sure you guys noticed it. Or not? But she keeps her HAND on his THIGH and then he puts his hand on it. His face seems dorky and it looks like he was saying ,, Stop staring at me. Look at the stars.’‘ Is it after some serious Soo’s confession? He asks her about them in this scene in preview so they’re talking about their relationship for sure.

I may be mistaken with the ad blocking part of HS' body but I am just curious as to which hand of HS you are talking about. The sleeve of WS is white hence his right hand is resting on his left thigh. HS's sleeve is grey.tumblr_oejs0qmWZY1tdfsf6o1_540.gif

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Angiiee said:

if show doesn't give me the full kiss scene and hae soo chasing wangso next week i will stab myself with that goddamned hairpin

hahahah, i think everyone who watches this show will end up with hair like queen yoo, from stress of waiting for the OTP to be lovey dovey

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I may be mistaken with the ad blocking part of HS' body but I am just curious as to which hand of HS you are talking about. The sleeve of WS is white hence his right hand is resting on his left thigh. HS's sleeve is grey.tumblr_oejs0qmWZY1tdfsf6o1_540.gif

It's his own arm you can see it in this preview from SBSNOW

Credit: SBSNOW

• Like 10

3 hours ago, jetsu said:

Since there's 2 versions .... we might have 2 different endings.  Jung and Soo's scene was not in the SBS version .... it's that hinting something?

Your point is very interesting.  ;)

I hope they dun pull a houdini on us.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun it looks like our ratings increased again! Slow and steady, but moving in the right direction to 8.2%. Awaiting formal confirmation. 

I hope this drama will be getting more and more popular internationally, therefore we have something to defend ourselves from the haters. Glad that this drama is immensely popular in china. China is a great market for them to be proud of. 

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Your point is very interesting.  ;)

I hope they dun pull a houdini on us.

Lol,if it's gonna be like that, I will only watch the better ending which contains the happier ending for our otp

• Like 10

3 hours ago, jetsu said:

Since there's 2 versions .... we might have 2 different endings.  Jung and Soo's scene was not in the SBS version .... it's that hinting something?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Given the backlash the series received early on, it could be they might force themselves (so to speak) to make certain there is a satisfying or/and happy ending for HS x WS. Otherwise the reaction from the viewers could turn out very ugly, myself included. That's why we might see two different endings.

Also I've been meaning to ask, but I am curious to know whether or not they have changed the main editor since the cuts and scene selection in the SBS version are a lot better than the Original Version (International).

• Like 8

1 hour ago, liddi said:
Ep13 subs are completed, thanks to the wonderful translations by @ruizaio 

Additional scene from SBS version:
1. Soo's internal monologue in front of the throne when So questioned if she was not worried about his safety, and So's dialogue after that  [30:01 to 30:19]
     HS: (You are Gwangjong. You have a long history ahead of you.)
     WS: Even people who don't seem like they'll ever die eventually die.

Additional scenes from International version:
1. Jung's conversation with Soo in Damiwon - his pledge to bring her out of the laundry department back to Damiwon, stating he won't call her "older sister" anymore, and asking her to wait for her - all of which lays the groundwork for Jung's feelings for Soo going forward
2. So-Soo dialogue when talking about the throne after she tells him she is confident of his safety in the upcoming coup:
WS: People who may seem like they'll never die all die someday. However, I feel like I've become immortal after hearing you talk like that.
HS: (thoughts) At the very least, it won't be tomorrow. If history is correct, that is.
3. At the lake after stabbing Yo, Soo asks "Why did you ask to see me?", implying So requested for her presence.

Hi I have a small suggestion, which I hope is not too much.

could you put all these ep by ep differences online on a separate page somewhere so that it can be easily access? Like a facebook/blog page?

Yes, only thru this drama that I realise that a snip here and there can greatly change the feel of a story and the intention of a character. It greatly open by eyes to the power of editing.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, liddi said:
Ep13 subs are completed, thanks to the wonderful translations by @ruizaio 

Thank you @ruizaio and @liddi :) 

---------

This music video of AuroraRain is so beautiful! :wub: She included the lovely scenes of SoSoo (preview episode 14 SBS) at the end.

Song: MY LOVE (ost of LEE HI) with english subs. 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Given the backlash the series received early on, it could be they might force themselves (so to speak) to make certain there is a satisfying or/and happy ending for HS x WS. Otherwise the reaction from the viewers could turn out very ugly, myself included. That's why we might see two different endings.

Also I've been meaning to ask, but I am curious to know whether or not they have changed the main editor since the cuts and scene selection in the SBS version are a lot better than the Original Version (International).

I am all for 2 different endings and like @faeriealice will go for the one where the OTP is happier.LOL But will there be no legal issues involved in relation to the drama sold to other countries/providers? Just curious.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Morning all..!
Yes yes yes.. that's the one. I wonder when and what will happen here. 

hey morning all!! and Morning @penelop3!

I think you might be right, they might be on the run while Soo been trap inside palace..please let Soo run together with them >.<

• Like 4

I read the previous pages and some of you were confused of why HS immediately told WS everything that WW told her. Why she suddenly trust WS? The fact about the attack Yo and WW planned tomorrow, she easily revealed it to WS. 

From my point of view, she tried to be devoted to king TJ in his last seconds of life and will do exactly as the king ordered her. Like the king said, someone from the princes who will ask her "Is the king already died?" wants the throne, so HS shouldn't bring that topic to anyone. 

Then the meeting with WW was unexpected. and he brought that topic to her. At the time HS's trust to WW was tested, and when he told her about the attack tomorrow of course she would be panicked. The WW she knows won't ever think about doing something like that.

(Maybe) HS think the attack will cause death to so many lives and she shouldn't just stand quietly while she knows everything that will happened. I think the reason why she told WS is that she's afraid of losing many lives and feel guilty about that if she stay quietly (while knows everything). I too will do the same if I was HS. I know something bad would happened and of course I should tell that to someone. And the most important part is that she only can rely on WS. I think she knows somehow that WS will do anything for her and will be on the same side with her.

WS on the other hand doesn't mention the topic to her because he never interested with the throne. HS may thinks "this is the perfect person to tell" inside. I know that the scene is so fast. WS grabbed HS to hide - WS said something - then HS told her about WW's plan and king's death. It's another act that didn't require HS to think about the risk. She think shortly (again) because of the panic of the attack tomorrow What she thinks is only "I should do something quickly to help prevent losing many lives" and there's WS whom she known will be devoted to her. That's why she asking WS to do something and yesssss she's going to the right person! :lol: 

and what she asked to WS about not hurting WW is probably because she feel guilty that she betrayed WW, the person she should've trust. After the attack HS ask WW if she was tested by him and HS asked him if he ever trust her completely.... but from how HS told WS about WW's plan, HS didn't trust WW first. They didn't trust each other and the relationship clearly won't work. that's my opinion :) 

• Like 19