[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Guys, this drama is crazy! Crazy! Its full of love but heartbreaking as well. When Baek Ah saves Woo Hee by making him the one who got the attack, I was like OMG!!! Its not just about palace politics but romance. Later Eun with her wife also, only when he started falling in love with his wife....OMG guys. OMG. 

The most heartbreaking one will be Wang So and Hae So. How can i get over this drama????? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Did you guys notice how simple Wang So is? He just love Hae Soo, he doesn't care about anything else not even being the King. This guy is so lovable. I wanted to hug him every time Hae Soo rejected him. 

Ko Ha Jin/Hae Soo being a person from modern 21st century could not handle the palace politics, killings as such. Life were short, dark and brutish back then. And life is dependent on the sword. Further, she had the vision that Wang So being Gwangjong and he was portrayed as being the evil King (biased or inaccurate interpretation of history). None of that of Wang Wook despite we know how Wang Wook is no saint, he killed people before and he is unrevealing his dark side. It is evident that she wants to escape the palace and she could no longer take it. No wonder she can't accept Wang So's love. 

I completely understand Haesoo. Even I can't take it so much people I know and who i come to liked would be killed and how their loved ones are affected from it. :bawling::bawling:   

I watched various other historical dramas and they have romance that lasts despite obstacles. This one is crazy. This drama brings out the death in me. 

P.S. Wang Wook is the case of a boyfriend who says he loves you only with you but hide it from others. Every time he his with Hae Soo, I am like "hmmmm... Tsk tsk. Kkkkkk..." I literally sighed. 

Edit: I rewatched the episode again. I think Hae Soo has already fallen in love with Wang So. But she do not want to accept his feelings because she is afraid that the people she come to know and liked will die/sacrifice themselves because of her. Just like Lady Oh. And Myung Hee.  If you read the dialogue of her with Wang So and Wang Wook, its the same. With Wang Wook, her heart has starting to turn against him. Yet, with Wang So she mentioned more than once that she cant just ignore him or let him go. You noticed in the next episode she ask for Wang So's help. She is starting to believing in him and trusting him. Yes and someone here (sorry i forgot who it is) mentioned how she has the image of Wang So in between the curtains. She is recalling him and I think missing him after that one year. 

• Like 21

Despite i love how the story goes (and i still want to slap Wang Wook so hard), in my opinion, this drama should have been 24 episode. So much to tell, so many conflicts, so many characters, so little time (well i need more LJG :P

So, i'm (like Wang So hwangjanim = being loyal) will stay tune till this drama ends.

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, briseis said:

@briseis.. reading our post makes me wanna cry buckets. Where can you get a more sincere and honest guys like So. Before yesterday episode,  I felt the reason he would continue to pursue HS due to his obsession to her.. but willing to do all that to an  extend of  divorce so that she can have a free life.. So is more human that what he seems

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Guys, this drama is crazy! Crazy! Its full of love but heartbreaking as well. When Baek Ah saves Woo Hee by making him the one who got the attack, I was like OMG!!! Its not just about palace politics but romance. Later Eun with her wife also, only when he started falling in love with his wife....OMG guys. OMG. 

The most heartbreaking one will be Wang So and Hae So. How can i get over this drama????? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Did you guys notice how simple Wang So is? He just love Hae Soo, he don't care about anything else not even being the King. This guy is so lovable. I wanted to hug him every time Hae Soo rejected him. 

Ko Ha Jin/Hae Soo being a person from modern 21st century could not handle the palace politics, killings as such. Life were short, dark and brutish back then. And life is dependent on the sword. Further, she had the vision that Wang So being Gwangjong and he was portrayed as being the evil King (biased or inaccurate interpretation of history). None of that of Wang Wook despite we know how Wang Wook is no saint, he killed people before and he is unrevealing his dark side. It is evident that she want to escape the palace and she could no longer take it. No wonder she can't accept Wang So's love. 

I completely understand Haesoo. Even I can't take it so much people I know and who i come to liked would be killed and how their loved ones are affected from it. :bawling::bawling:

I watched various other historical dramas and they have romance that lasts despite obstacles. This one is crazy. 

My god I'm watching it the second time with less distractions on the side and it is killing me. IU did a really tremendous job in portraying a young naive girl who was curious about the world around her to a woman who has seen too much and carries a heavy heart around for the fear of losing her love ones. She's shown how she has aged emotionally and physically within a few episodes even! IU is a convincing HS in how she tries to stay away believing that would stop altering the fates and deaths of the princes.

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

I just finished watching EP 12 and I didn't hate it as expected

- when the king threw Soo out of the palace and told her not to say farewell to the princes. Surprise surprise! she went to see So. I love their exchange even though you can see Soo's spirit was suck out of her because of what happened. Knowing that So tried to cheer her up and of course that I lied scene was so adorbs! (If I was so Soo I will say I want to come with you So!) also i think that Soo knew that if that continues (meaning So stayed in Songak and Soo stayed in Damiwon) she will fall deeply inlove with So and she doesnt want another heartbreak at that moment. 
- Wook and Soo's moment. I actually did not hate that scene as I expected. Soo was inlove with Wook so its understandable that after a long time when you saw your ex and had the chance to talk to him you will ask 'Do you miss me?' (Yes i used that line to my ex before even though he cheated on me so i understand where Soo was coming from lol. Moving on...) 
- we finally see the Wookie's mask come off.  His jealousy has no bounds now, he want the Crown & Hae Soo. It's pathetic. 
- When He blame So saying that its all his fault! Well Wook its all your fault! Loved it when So says to him, "I gave you everything you needed to prove Hae Soo's innocence. In the end, you couldn't do it. Your uselessness makes me shake in anger!". Ha to your face! (I still love you KHN! Lol)

Can't wait for later's episode and it's my birthday tomorrow. 

Also I'm just waiting for this scene! 

(Someone needs to teach me how to post pictures here! Thanks in advance)

https://mobile.twitter.com/rei_smasher/status/783103964539596800/photo/1

Yes i oso starts to see the scary person behind the usually calm and kindlooking WW. The part when he tells Yeonhwa that he will play puppet to WY for now. Cause the traitor who kills the king is the enemy, the traitor who kills the traitor is the hero. So scary. And this shows his level of sly is evenabove WY.

To upload pic i usually upload to a secondary website like photobucket. Then click generate link and copy that link. Then in soompi i either directly paste the link or use insert link button.

15 minutes ago, briseis said:

A FORBIDDEN FAREWELL

Wang So has disobeyed countless royal commands for Hae Soo and now she is disobeying one for him; it speaks volumes that after being forbidden to meet and say goodbye to royal princes Soo steals away to bid farewell to Wang So because he is the one prince she can’t bear not to say goodbye, because he is the one man she needs to see one last time - and it’s the 4 Prince, not the 8th.

One should never completely believe every word because people lie, but they can’t lie with their actions HS’s actions right now speak volumes and belie her words. Ignoring king’s orders, she limped her way across the whole Palace (on the top of a freaking observatory tower!) to say goodbye to him. IT IS HER WHO FINDS HIM THIS TIME BECAUSE SHE CANNOT BEAR NO TO SEE HIM ONE LAST TIME.

“You should forget about me… I will not wait. This happened because you helped me. You were so happy to stay at the Palace. I still remember that. You don’t want to go but you must. It’s my fault.” 

HS is a bundle of immense guilt and turmoil right now, she blames herself for Lady Oh’s death and for everything WS went through because of her (the poisoning, leaving the Palace,…), and she’s pushing him away right now because she wants to protect him from herself. She thinks he is sacrificing everything for her.

However, what she doesn’t understand is THAT WITHOUT HER SO’S LIFE HAS NO MEANING, THAT SHE IS THE CENTER OF HIS UNIVERSE, HIS SUN, AND WITHOUT HER NOTHING MAKES SENSE. She doesn’t know that the reasson why he’s stayed in the Palace the whole time is solely because it’s the place where she’s been; it could burn to ash and he wouldn’t give a damn as long as she would be with him. She doesn’t know that he doesn’t demand anything for her, that it’s her happiness that matters to him the most.

“You’re the one who will become unhappy around me. Everyone does. So I still won’t let you go. With a face like mine, I can only be a villain.” 

HE UNDERSTANDS! Because he gets her like no else - he knows what she is going through and trying to do, he knows she is suffering so he immediately makes himself into the villain, the person who would bring misfortunate to her; because in his eyes she is everything that is good and kind in the world - SHE IS HIS LIGHT and nothing will ever change that; and HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT IT.

I only watched the first half of last night's episode and this was my favorite scene. I too am touch she came to say goodbye to him. In many ways he is more important to her then she realised. I oso think she refuses to examine her feelings for several reasons. 1. She thinks those close to her becomes unlucky and to the extreme of death like Lady Oh. 2. Shes hasnt completely wipe off WW and granted we see shes a loyal person 3. Shes afraid for how far she could fall for WS if she lets hersself, she oredi admitted twice she couldnt ignore him

• Like 17

@fathiayunia all you have to do is lured her to us

@junee22 captain yoo? than i'll bring Prof.Hong maybe he can check her brain, who knows some of her neurons disconnected because of time traveling. 

@solelylurking slow and painful one will be good..

wait for tonight first if she still like that, than let's bring her down... 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I know why Wang So became the Ruthless GwangJong, because Haesoo has and never will love him.

Even if somewhere down the line in ep 15 or 17, haesoo finally turn towards him, I am sorry its too late. Wang So will never believes her anymore. In addition, he will marry Yeonhwa to spite her.

I am for a while can't think of anything after i read this. With the way things are happening the probability that it will be like this is quite high. I hate to admit but i think it will be like this. It is really a very sad love story. Triple sad compare to the c-version. My heart is bleeding for WS and HS. I hope like the c-version they will meet in the present day. Just them meeting and looking in the eye will mean A LOT. I really hope the writer will at least give that hope. I am okay even if there are no words. No anything. Like the ending of the drama "faith". It that happens, it will still be a happy ending for me. Because I can't accept it if they will not be given a chance. It's too much. Too cruel. I don't even want to think that way. 

On another note, LJG is the perfect CY. I believe if he didn't enlist he would have slayed the role. But they can't do anything but enlist. Either that or they will be exiled. It's harsh but i think with the constant threat from NoKor, SoKor will have to be tough and strict for possible future conflict. Anyway, LMH did a good job though. I couldn't think of anyone to replace LJG. :)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I am for a while can't think of anything after i read this. With the way things are happening the probability that it will be like this is quite high. I hate to admit but i think it will be like this. It is really a very sad love story. Triple sad compare to the c-version. My heart is bleeding for WS and HS. I hope like the c-version they will meet in the present day. Just them meeting and looking in the eye will mean A LOT. I really hope the writer will at least give that hope. I am okay even if there are no words. No anything. Like the ending of the drama "faith". It that happens, it will still be a happy ending for me. Because I can't accept it if they will not be given a chance. It's too much. Too cruel. I don't even want to think that way. 

On another note, LJG is the perfect CY. I believe if he didn't enlist he would have slayed the role. But they can't do anything but enlist. Either that or they will be exiled. It's harsh but i think with the constant threat from NoKor, SoKor will have to be tough and strict for possible future conflict. Anyway, LMH did a good job though. I couldn't think of anyone to replace LJG. :)

It is sad if wang so will think like that. If he will misunderstand haesoo, OMG, this drama is gonna be a tragic one. For them to finally fall with each other is already painful enough for me. For them to be apart because of the endless misunderstandings is just unberable:bawling:

• Like 8

I know most of us now are depressed after ep 12. The bitterness might continues until the end. But I suggest us to KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR THE CUTE BTS CUTS. I'm waiting for JunGi oppa stealing kiss bts and backhug bts and hand grabbed bts. Many skinships BTS to wait. I hope SBS will released them all. 

• Like 12

Question: For the people who watched the C-Subbed version of Ryeo, was the cutting weird? Like the editing was everywhere, scenes were chopped and reappeared elsewhere later on? I'm watching the Eng sub version now it seems much smoother and it included scenes of Jumong? Also longer convos between HS and WS before he left. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Yes i oso starts to see the scary person behind the usually calm and kindlooking WW. The part when he tells Yeonhwa that he will play puppet to WY for now. Cause the traitor who kills the king is the enemy, the traitor who kills the traitor is the hero. So scary. And this shows his level of sly is evenabove WY.

To upload pic i usually upload to a secondary website like photobucket. Then click generate link and copy that link. Then in soompi i either directly paste the link or use insert link button.

I only watched the first half of last night's episode and this was my favorite scene. I too am touch she came to say goodbye to him. In many ways he is more important to her then she realised. I oso think she refuses to examine her feelings for several reasons. 1. She thinks those close to her becomes unlucky and to the extreme of death like Lady Oh. 2. Shes hasnt completely wipe off WW and granted we see shes a loyal person 3. Shes afraid for how far she could fall for WS if she lets hersself, she oredi admitted twice she couldnt ignore him

@sharred... your reasons exactly plus she has yet to have a clean break up with WW.. 

• Like 5

again with my two cents of my mind ...

scene when hae soo asked wang wook whether he missed her or not. i think theres a cryptic message from hae soo about her own feeling, like she tried they still alright, still in the same path, thats why she keep on asking him beside back in episode 9 (which at first wang wook want to use the after rain ceremony to ask hae soo from the king kind of back off because wang so already ask her first) that hae soo was willing to wait as long wang wook still waiting for her also.

in which wang wook didnt answer directly about the question, just dodging with excuses i think deep in her heart hae soo knew and understand that she cant be with him

scene with the king that knew hae soo is not hae soo, i guess the king is smart and somehow able to put 1 + 1, that hae soo kind of like jin mo .... i kind feel that the king asking hae soo being a watcher for everything that will be happen including wang soo becoming the next king, although the king knew is somewhat a punishment (due to hae soo cannot do anything, just watch) like also know if he let hae soo go outside the palace, in a blink of an eye wang so will also follow ... 

scene when wang so asked hae soo to marry him to give her freedom, and i understand why hae soo turned down the proposal because wang so already said being a king was not his favor, his wish only for being free and be with hae soo ... 

the story just superb!

• Like 16

finally finished ep 12.

i cried from the start of show :bawling: i think i understood why Hae Soo behaving like that to So and Wook. Soo first love is Wook, Soo loves Wook and its like a blind love.

Blind love make we try hard to understand everythings we face, we all become more patient even it hurt us, we just believe that love is strong and we can handle every hardship we got. we lost our precious time (yes time is money) just for this kind of love, just for this blind love, for someone that make us blind (Hae Soo is blind, she even dont dare to believe wook is coward ! all she know, she can understand Wook).

and that kind of love is blocked our senses to see, hear and feel other feeling, that blind love makes Hae Soo cant move on and accept So's love (i dont want to mention and discuss about killing bro's thing in Hae Soo vision or history in this post).

thats why this episode is Jjang !!! the love story, sad, longing and regret all exposed. im ready for the sad ending. 

we need a beautifull love story, the sad one. not just a happy ending. when you crying, feel it, its great to shed your tears away. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

I also don't have any objections about wang yo. Maybe if he was raised by different mother, he would not have become an evil like that. I also don't hate him and find his onscreen presence annoying while I find Wook's onscreen presence getting me annoyed. Once again, it's not because kang ha neul. He'a a great actor, he really is. I have watched his dramas even when he only played the younger counterpart in angel eyes. It's just because I don't like Wook's character who blames others for what his family did to haesoo.

True, it's not because Kang Ha Neul. We hate Wang-wook character. KHN is a great actor. He is willing to portray a man who is weak in defense his family who obviously have fault. As a son, he certainly filial to her mother, but as a man, he is not wise, so he seemingly becomes a coward. Salute to KHN.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Does anyone know when is the finale for this show? I need to take a one week sickie and nurse the heartbreak in my closet life! :bawling:

The finale for this drama is on Halloween, I think. =))

• Like 6

th?id=OIP.Mdd28b4c7db7ab49ff0881159d9700Image result for moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo episode 12  I'm not living, I'm just surviving...

Related imageRelated imageImage result for moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo episode 12Related image 

I can understand what a lot of people are feeling but for me it's not so easy to judge HS when I look back and really place her shoes on my feet.  It's easy to forget she is a modern woman who by some freak accident or what ever landed herself in the past that alone would be enough to break me.  And at first it very well may have seemed like an adventure to a courageous woman like her until she was beaten, forced to cut her own wrist, fell in love with her cousins husband while she is dying, is treated like a slave, framed for things she never did, is tortured so badly she can't walk the same, begs in the rain for her teacher, protector and friend but cannot change a thing or save her...

That's not even the full list forgive the ones I missed.  Not to mention falling in love placing your hopes and dreams in WW's hands only to have him crush your heart in only a few steps.  Watching him walk away when she needed him the most.  It's been one year and her body still broken her hands bruised and worn and she said it best herself she can never die or live. Words from someone who can't even see the sun because her world is so full of darkness and loneliness.   Love, she is afraid of it, fear, she lives it, despair, it's her constant and only friend...

When you can't even understand how did I get here and why?  When there is no one to lean on or hold you and say it's going to be alright who knows who you really are that you don't belong in this world.   Surrounded by the fear of everyone and everything how can she feel love or show love when she is dead inside and has lost so much already...

She not only sees WS she has feelings for him but she doesn't have the strength or courage to believe in letting it go any further.  She already knows the price it could cost and has felt the whip and lash of injustice more than once...

As far as WW it's like a first love she knows it's over and I think after all the time that had passed she just needed to hear that he at least had felt something.  Every woman would need closure and maybe even to understand what the heck happened to us.  She may not be able to face all the hurt he placed within her or be able to believe something meant more to him than her.  Forgiveness is a lot of who she is but it's more than that for she loves all the princes and no matter what they do just like family.  She holds them in her heart and cares for them even now, for her memories are all she has to hold onto... 

:( Just my thoughts