[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

Im watching Two Weeks since I too am trying to fill the gap since the show ended.

Dang! LJG is soooo good looking in it. I think i like his look there. He looks better with a lil more meat to be honest. Wayyyy too thin in MLSHR. 

I think the weight loss helped him create a unique look for the character Wang So.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, deabakdrama said:

I rewatched again and again the cut scene when Seol bumped into WS, he was really fonded by his daughter. She is the most precious gift HS gave to him.

I think WS just realized the reason behind why HS insists want to leave the palace. He couldn't understand why HS left him even HS told him the opposite of love is leaving. After HS died,  he remembrance HS said *I wouldn't leave you*,..he must be upset and miserable because  she didn't keep the her words by leaving him behind in palace. He gets all the puzzles up when Jung told him that HS left the palace all because of this child and she doesn't want her child live in such a scary and lonely place. 

WS gets to understand HS s love even more firmly. Their child is the proof of her love towards WS, she doesn't abandon him, like what WS always think of HS let go him first.  I think that's could be the reason WS wants to find her even she is in different world.

Did WJ actually told him that HS leave palace because she doesn't want her child live in palace? Because I remembered WJ only said that it was HS last request before she died. WJ never said that HS leave palace because of the child. Or we watched different version or sub?

I really want to watch again to check all details I missed, but I afraid I will cry again:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, lunaluna33 said:

I'm still lurking here! I can't believe it. I've been passing my time reading your posts, fan fics and re-reading BBJX the novel. The letter that RX/HS wrote her lover is so beautiful. Here's my very awkward translation. I've replaced the Chinese names with HS/WS.

So,

life is a dream, passing like the clouds. Right or wrong; love or hate, nothing can surpass the silent trickling of days and nights; like water streaming. Those who don't believe this, chose to remain in a dream. When some one carelessly told me "I'm your person"; he already holds the key to my heart. When someone guarded me in the rain, sharing my pain, I've already opened the door to my heart. And when someone used his body to block the arrow, I already know I am his for the rest of my life. Everything that happens afterward just mired me deeper and deeper.

after all of this, do you still need to ask about the Eighth Prince?

From love comes resentment, from love comes hate, from love comes obsession, from love comes remembrance. Resentment, hate, obsession and remembrance; these have been my constant companion since I've left you. At this moment, are you still annoyed with me? Angry with me? Do you still resent me? Do you still hate me? Under the cold moon, on this piece of paper, sitting on my lavender swing, I want you to know that in Soo's heart, there is no King, there is no Fourth Prince; there is only Wang So, the man who stole my soul! I dream of you, I think of you, but I can't go to you. In trying to cut my ties to you, I've only redoubled its hold on me. My longing runs deep through every part of my body.

I long for you, 

I will wait for you

every day 

Hae Soo

This is hae soo letter for Wang so

[Drama 2016]Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ \^0^/ Thank You Eclipses ! HaeSoo letter to WangSo (link: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016moon-lovers-%E2%9D%A4-scarlet-heart-ryeo-%EB%8B%AC%EC%9D%98-%EC%97%B0%EC%9D%B8-%EB%B3%B4%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%BD%EC%8B%AC-%EB%A0%A4-~-0-thank-you-eclipses/?do=findComment&comment=20162305) forums.soompi.com/en/topic/37897…

From @virsvirs:

Life is like a dream.
Right and wrong. Love and hate.
They all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace.

Do you still think that you don’t have my whole heart and resent me?

I’m always worried that I may have left you with hatred instead of love, not allowing you to rest in peace.

I still love you.
When you gave up everything and stood by me in the rain…
When you threw your body in the way of a flying arrow to protect me…
you became someone I could never forget in my life.

I came to realize that the opposite of loving is not hating,but leaving.

I’m afraid you may think that I left you and that you left me.
I yearn for you so much, but I can’t be near you.
I yearn for you so much, but I can’t be near you.

I hope and wait to see you again inside these fences,
I’ll be waiting for you… every day.

- Soo’s letter to her beloved Wang So

It was indeed a heart touching letter! Oh my SoSoo feels :bawling:

Edited by wandaraiju
Paste
  • Like 17

On 5/11/2016 at 1:15 AM, moonangelcake said:

Oh yassssss, I know a lot of good fanfics~~ Apart from Escape from the Palace, there's also: (I'm not too good with summaries)

• A Little Bit of Moon Lovers by whatadaze: it's a collection of SoSoo oneshots, will definitely fulfill your shipper heart! As of this post, there's 34 one shots~~
  • A Journey to Silla by Xiao_Zhen: an AU. It starts from where Soo escapes from her marriage to King Taejo, she goes to BA's hometown, Silla, with the help of WS and BA. It's really good and definitely has SoSoo moments~~ :lol:
  • The Moon Embraces the Sun by StarDoll: it's a really interesting AU where Lady Oh saves Soo from the palace through escaping. She takes on a mother role to Soo~~
  • Moon Lovers Collection by krysyuy: Also a collection of SoSoo oneshots that are definitely worth reading~~~!!
  • let me in the walls (you've built around) by ladyfriday: An AU where HS is to be married to WS by the King's decree KYAAAAAAAAAA :w00t: (I have no idea if it;s a oneshot or not hehe)
  • But Did They Use Coins Yet by StarDoll: a oneshot where HS and WS spend time in the marketplace! Really cute and funny!
  • Unfinished Fate by Delylah: a modern day fanfic where WS is transported into the modern century!! It looks really promising :D
  • The King's Daughter by amoet: a oneshot of WS and his daughter :) Really sweet!

There's a lot of fanfics I have yet to read, but the ones above are the ones I have read (and up to date) and would highly recommend! Hope you enjoy~~

Thank you so much for the fanfics! I saved the link to your post so that I can take my time and read them all! :)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, briseis said:

Jung Seung Hwan performing "Wind" at his concert yesterday (this will always be my favourite ML OST song; it's so hauntingly heartwrenching and it perfectly expresses all the emotions - it's truly Wang So's theme song for me)

you know what @briseis .... it's my most fav song among all too! when i heard the 1st time, it immediately captured my heart & i feel the sadness in it (without even understanding the meaning / korean).  agreed.. it's WS! thanks fr sharing the video.

the 2nd song that i hv been replayed would be can you hear my heart.. love the piano part.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jakokey_xx said:

Anyone here knows the name of this child actress

who played as Hae Soo & Wang So's daughter??

:wub::wub::wub:She's too cute:wub::wub::wub:

She's adorable... I tried looking for her name, a few days ago, but I couldn't find it. :( The same thing happened with the pretty child actress playing Anna's role in The K2: I found many pictures of her (alone or together with Im Yoona), but not her name. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Uniform Victory said:

I don't think he is effeminate in real life. Have you seen fan pictures while he was out grocery shopping in circulations? Those pictures have different aura from what we see in interviews, pictorial or on stage.  

Now I'm curious... Any links to share?

• Like 4

Just watched LJK fans meeting for last episode, he said he's more drawn to YeonHwa during acting, and HaeSoo during watch the drama. So does it mean he prefer YeonHwa in real life than Hae Soo?????? Why? Why? Why?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shiraru said:

Credit to Riuenu at JoonU shippers thread. Someone has photoshopped Gwangjong out of the painting in the future timeline :D 

Oh my goodness, as much as I like the original ending, I'd take 'walking out of the painting' too if that means they would meet again in the future. Just let them be happy for once, dammit, was it so hard, show!?

I accept this wholeheartedly! :wub:

Tried watching Shine Or Go Crazy... what can I say, it reminds me of LJG!! Though I like JH.... my mind has set that LJG is WS & WS is LJG! Stuck at eps 1... will try in few week's time.. hmm..

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Couldn't sleep. So got up to check on MLSHR updates. And guess what? We just hit 2.3 billion views on Youku.

The viewership is still growing at amazing speed. Anyway, here goes.....

Manse Manse Manmanse!!!

magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12

Manse! Manse! Manmanse!

:)

• Like 12