[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, penforella said:

The PD just lacked imagination, we could have so much potential with Subway PPL, just on the top of my head, people beware*:

• Ha Jin could have been eating subway sandwich, after working all day at subway store and choke on it to transport her back to Goryeo instead of drowning.
  • Hae Soo could have been the creator of subway sandwich instead of BB cream, she could have create subway sandwich based on each prince preference.
  • So could have eaten poisoned subway instead of lame tea and everyone will definitely point their finger to Hae Soo.
  • Imagine Hae Soo teaching So how to say Sub-waeh instead of Pegasus.

*result of overactive imagination and MLSHR withdrawal syndrome.

My friend, you are so right - Sigh - All the places we could have gone with Subway! :P We can start a petition for a do-over of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo titled 'Bread Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo via Subway'

• Like 9

i feel like old times (not a week ago lol) i was absent a day and i had almost 30 pages to catch up!

i was reading so many comments about MLSHR being So centric and i can't help but lol at them comments... wasn't i angry for most of the drama because it was Soo-Wook centric with so little So screen time?  it was a testament of LJG awesomenes that he could shine with almost no lines and no scenes

@ayasdai @moonlover399993  @Evelyn C my RL have changed because of ML too... i can't use the word "so" without thinking of So and the other day i was going to the office worrying about my swollen eyes when i thought "no worries i can use make up" then i thought it could disguise the dark holes but not the bags under my eyes... and then i thought about how make up didn't actually help So because Soo started to fear him because of the make up hiding the scar and that in the end even when he hides his scar he ended alone... and i began to cry in front of every one

@briseis, love to think of So like the brightest star.. love your posts as always

@shairli i'm in episode 16 of Iljimae... from what i heard from my sis and mom (who already watched it) i can't hope for a good ending... but i'm loving the drama

Prev to MLSHR i watched My Girl, Arang and Joseon Gunman and like them all... but i must admit it was King and the Clown and Time Between Dog and Wolf that made me crazy about LJG... while watching MLSHR i watched Fly Daddy Fly, Sholar (wich i liked a lot) and Two Weeks (wich i watch twice and i LOVE, one of my fave dramas!! highly recomended)

@kdramawriter love that marie claire video... he's so hot i'm dying

no news about the special? i need an special with cut scenes pleaseeeeeee

i'm currently rewatching MLSHR on weekends with mom and sis (we're on episode 12) and it's driving me crazy because mom said the drama is good but she has no symphaties for our So!!! she thinks he's not pitiful and he hasn't done anything for Soo and she likes Wook and she only defends Soo... seriously!!!

And i got a plan: Mondays and Tuesdays will continue to be MLSHR days... i will watch every So scenes since episode 1!! withdrawal is hiting hard!!!

Good night!!!

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

i feel like old times (not a week ago lol) i was absent a day and i had almost 30 pages to catch up!

i was reading so many comments about MLSHR being So centric and i can't help but lol at them comments... wasn't i angry for most of the drama because it was Soo-Wook centric with so little So screen time?  it was a testament of LJG awesomenes that he could shine with almost no lines and no scenes

@ayasdai @moonlover399993  @Evelyn C my RL have changed because of ML too... i can't use the word "so" without thinking of So and the other day i was going to the office worrying about my swollen eyes when i thought "no worries i can use make up" then i thought it could disguise the dark holes but not the bags under my eyes... and then i thought about how make up didn't actually help So because Soo started to fear him because of the make up hiding the scar and that in the end even when he hides his scar he ended alone... and i began to cry in front of every one

@briseis, love to think of So like the brightest star.. love your posts as always

@shairli i'm in episode 16 of Iljimae... from what i heard from my sis and mom (who already watched it) i can't hope for a good ending... but i'm loving the drama

Prev to MLSHR i watched My Girl, Arang and Joseon Gunman and like them all... but i must admit it was King and the Clown and Time Between Dog and Wolf that made me crazy about LJG... while watching MLSHR i watched Fly Daddy Fly, Sholar (wich i liked a lot) and Two Weeks (wich i watch twice and i LOVE, one of my fave dramas!! highly recomended)

@kdramawriter love that marie claire video... he's so hot i'm dying

no news about the special? i need an special with cut scenes pleaseeeeeee

i'm currently rewatching MLSHR on weekends with mom and sis (we're on episode 12) and it's driving me crazy because mom said the drama is good but she has no symphaties for our So!!! she thinks he's not pitiful and he hasn't done anything for Soo and she likes Wook and she only defends Soo... seriously!!!

And i got a plan: Mondays and Tuesdays will continue to be MLSHR days... i will watch every So scenes since episode 1!! withdrawal is hiting hard!!!

Good night!!!

We're all hoping for our collective recovery from MLSHR withdrawal, and for yours as well @antoniaclamens! :) Be strong, you can do it!!

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, penforella said:

Hae Soo could have been the creator of subway sandwich instead of BB cream, she could have create subway sandwich based on each prince preference

Ummm ... which part of the sandwich should she use to cover WS's scar, may I ask?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Ummm ... which part of the sandwich should she use to cover WS's scar, may I ask?

:) Well, I was thinking that she could have used extra olive oil or wheat germ for So's sub - since it has Vitamin E to help heal his scars faster :) 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Well in my timeline since his scar never got covered, both So and Soo got kicked out of the palace, they joined venture and created the first ever aunty Soo-be-waeh sandwich shop franchise. They got married and produced many offspring which translate to more franchise. Since they’re sandwich making skill is unparalleled and unheard of whomever end up as king could never have the heart to kill them coz of it oh-SO-addictive quality. And SO they live happily ever after.

See how crazy this drama makes me *facepalm* :blink:

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

:) Well, I was thinking that she could have used extra olive oil or wheat germ for So's sub - since it has Vitamin E to help heal his scars faster :) 

That is going to be A LOT of sub. Sub his morning porridge & dinner rice with sub. No matter how much he loves HS, there's gotta be a limit.

Pretty soon he'll be changing his name to Wang Sub. 

(All in good fun :)  Helps combat the withdrawal)

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, penforella said:

Well in my timeline since his scar never got covered, both So and Soo got kicked out of the palace, they joined venture and created the first ever aunty Soo-be-waeh sandwich shop franchise. They got married and produced many offspring which translate to more franchise. Since they’re sandwich making skill is unparalleled and unheard of whomever end up as king could never have the heart to kill them coz of it oh-SO-addictive quality. And SO they live happily ever after.

See how crazy this drama makes me *facepalm* :blink:

This is the best! :) Don't worry, you're in the company of people that are just like you, so it can't be too bad! :P Maybe Eun and Soon Deok get to live too? If those two get on it, the franchise will definitely spread to Gubaekje too! They can be the new product testers - if Soo and So make the mistake of handing any franchise branches to them, they'll be too busy being cute to do any meaningful work, and then So will have to beg to be taken back into the palace so his family doesn't starve to death, unleashing the madness of King Yo!

• Like 11

11 hours ago, lanjung said:

Please show me the link of that youtube video of Lee Joon Gi's normal life ... Sometime He's so manly, but sometime he makes me so confuse about his reality gender?? =)))

its his military service, not normal life but he also a perfectionist man,imho.Marksman , out of thousand soldiers, he ranks on the toplist

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

That is going to be A LOT of sub. Sub his morning porridge & dinner rice with sub. No matter how much he loves HS, there's gotta be a limit.

ROFL! Wang Sub!!! :) if they break up that will be it.

So (Wang Sub??): All this time, forcing me to eat subs morning, noon, and night... You've only had Subs in your heart, right?

Soo: Wangjanim, please try to understand... It is for your own good...

So: Let go of my hand... From now on, I will not see you or the subs again. *storms off*

• Like 12

On 11/7/2016 at 7:00 AM, antiherofans said:

LOL, for me the most annoying logic in this drama is people calling Wang So ugly, monster,etc. That is ugly for Goryeo's standard? Are you kidding me? :lol:

His scar made him 100times hotter than any other living ( or dead ) men in Goryeo. I'm actually disappointed when it's gone. LOL

Scar and ponytail 's combo -----> k5467.gif

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Wang So Sub

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Since a few pages ago our discussions have shifted to praises for LJG, let me just post our king's fashionable sense of style when it comes to his hair. For someone who's known as the lone wolf dog with a "hideous face", he's pretty vain. :D

i love the 6th and 7th pict, also his hairstyle with pink hanbok(in the garden when he flick HS forehead):heart:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Yes, it was his own hair. I read somewhere from the link in soompi but I dont remember the link because I click the link and the link connecting to the other article. Perhaps he keep it already since he acted in Vampire story from last year drama?? It was saeguk drama too.

That explains why his long lock looks so natural. His hair looks very healthy and shiny, I'm jealous *sobs

He should have kept that side bang and styled his hair like the one in rain ceremony.

• Like 11