[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Like @Adnana did for ep. 17, an Italian fan made a collage of the episodes (from ep. 6 to ep. 20) including all the cut scenes!

I don't know if I can post the link to them here, so please ask me via pm or join the message thread "MLSHR SBS version subs": I'll share it there! 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, briseis said:

Jung Seung Hwan performing "Wind" at his concert yesterday (this will always be my favourite ML OST song; it's so hauntingly heartwrenching and it perfectly expresses all the emotions - it's truly Wang So's theme song for me)

I thought I'm the only oddball who love this song best. Glad to know others out there who adores it most too. 

With his beautiful voice & passionate rendition, I had originally thought Jung Seung Hwan is one of those experienced singers. But my goodness he croons like an old-timer when he's only 20 years old!!!

The last few verses are especially poignant: 

Our sad love story ends  like falling flower petals 

If we meet again someday, let's never be apart, my love

Note:  Translations vary and direct translation doesn't always best represent the original meaning -- might even destroy its beauty.  So I took the liberty of writing what I feel would be the best representation. Hope you understand.

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

So...I just placed an order for SoSoo's hairpin. I must be insane, but I have no regrets. xD

not at all insane- or, I am insane too  .I want to order one too. Can I message you to give me a link? 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, fengari said:

not at all insane- or, I am insane too  .I want to order one too. Can I message you to give me a link? 

Wow, I just checked right now. The hairpin was going for about $700, but I think the actual Minwhee website is doing a promotion where you can purchase the hairpin with earrings that Soo wore on her date with So, for about $500. Last I checked, there were two hairpins for the sale. I purchased one and the other seemed to have been purchased by someone else. Yikes!

There are several earrings and keychains for sale on Ebay. You can also purchase WookSoo bracelet for $300+. But I think if you know how to navigate the Minwhee website, purchase it from there. I'm sure you'd save a lot more money. 

Edit: Found two on Ebay, still available. 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

By the way, chingu, please help me to answer a question,

IN your point of view, when exactly Hae Soo beginning to like and love Wang So? SOrry if it ia already being discussed. Your feedback is very welcome, thank  you.

In my point of view, Soo liked So at their first encounter when he saved her (from falling) and scooped her onto his horse.  Her eyes told me that, and So also liked her from then, showed how his hand was holding her waist tightly.  Since then, Soo constantly engaged herself with So, even he threaten to kill her  It's hard to pinpoint when she started to love him, but to me is after So drank the poison which she finally realised her real feeling for him but she did not want to acknowledge.    

• Like 12

6 hours ago, kiinn said:

I guess, the sparks was already there when he tried to kiss her after the first make-up scene? Her heart seemed to waver (she touched Wook's bracelet ).

I'm questioning Goryeo's defect in  the logic of beauty standard, the same as the PD's so-called 'happy-ending' alien concept.

Who in the right mind can say, this is ugly? Are you blind. 

LOL, for me the most annoying logic in this drama is people calling Wang So ugly, monster,etc. That is ugly for Goryeo's standard? Are you kidding me? :lol:

• Like 13

THIS IS NOT THE REAL DEAL ... So don't get overly excited.

But you've got to give it to the FANatics, who just know how to flush out past images & utilize it !!!  I'd say hire them to do the editing IF there's a sequel.

This preview [sic] has taken a creative license to history.

(If you can tell where the last sentence comes from, then you've really been either paying attention or watched MLSHR too many times already :D)

Spoiler

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

LOL, for me the most annoying logic in this drama is people calling Wang So ugly, monster,etc. That is ugly for Goryeo's standard? Are you kidding me? :lol:

That's what I'm saying. If he's considered ugly with that scar, then I must be a freaking potato. LOL

• Like 11

Scarlet's don't forget to vote for Lee Joon Gi on AAA(Asia Artist Awards)

Link: http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_3/9/#v3nd

LJG is in 4th place

& also don't forget to sign and share this petition

Link: https://www.change.org/p/sbs-make-scarlet-heart-ryeo-season-2-possible

1,447 needed to reach 35,000

Sharing with Scarlet's this "FAN MADE VIDEO OF WANG SO & HAE SOO"

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

TODAY IS MONDAY & I REMEMBER THAT SCARLET HEART RYEO ENDED ...NOW OUR MONDAYS & TUESDAYS WILL BE EMPTY...

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

That's what I'm saying. If he's considered ugly with that scar, then I must be a freaking potato. LOL

Ikr. If I am the one transported into Goryeo, they probably will chase me around with torch and pitchfork. Calling Wang So ugly, how dare you Director Nim :lol:. He is an elf you know :lol:

• Like 9

Guys I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feel fishyy with LJG "SOON" . Alright he posted in his IG a video on WS said he will find HS right? Alright, I re-watch the scene back..

HAESOO: IF WE HAD MET IN THE OTHER WORLD AND AT THE OTHER TIME, I WAS THINKING HOW GREAT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN. IF ONLY THAT COULD BE, I WOULD NOT FEAR ANYTHING. TRULY I COULD FREELY LOVE YOU ALL I WANTED.

-Then the scene change to WS-

WANG SO: IF WE ARE NOT FROM THE SAME WORLD, I WILL FIND YOU MY SOO........

So guys, LJG posted a video on WS right? With caption "SOON". Does WS AND HS will soon met each other? or LJG just teased us?? hmmm Could it be there will be a special eps or season 2?? anyone have these thoughts?? 

AND I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING.. BECAUSE NOW WE KNOW THAT HS REALLY LOVE WS SO MUCHHHH. NOT WANG JUNG, NOT WANG WOOK NOT BAEK AH BUT WANG SO... THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME..... HAHAHAHA WHO WITH ME!! 

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, briseis said:

His Last Vow - Never Burning Out, Never Giving Up

“Even people who don’t seem like they’ll ever die…eventually die.”

Eventually, even the stars burn out. Just like Wang Moo’s star when he died, a star in a indistinctive constellation, a star almost no one remembers 1000 years later. However, WANG SO’S STAR STILL HAS NOT BURNED OUT - HE IS SIRIUS, THE CELESTIAL WOLF, THE DOG STAR THAT IS STILL SHINING BRIGHTLY IN NIGHT’S SKY EVEN IN THE 21ST CENTURY. He CAN’T BE DEAD EITHER.

“In regards to Lady Hae Soo, I don’t think she was from this world. When you think back on things, there are many instances you realize it. You need to forget her. If you long for a person you cannot reach, you’ll end up like me.“ 

After Jimong gives So the final confirmation that his Soo’s truly from a different world, where even his absolute power can’t reach, and then leaves IT’S THE FIRST TIME IN WS’S LIFE WHEN HE IS ON THE VERGE OF DEFEAT; his life comes full circle as he becomes the lone wolf once again, his only mate, his brothers and pack all gone. And just as he is ready to admit his father was right, JUST AS HE IS READY TO GIVE UP AND CONCEDE HIS DEFEAT, HE REMEMBERS HER - how she told him about the possibility of them meeting in a different world and time - AND IT GIVES HIM A THREAT OF HOPE, he grasps it and does not let go. If HS could find him in his world, why couldn’t he find her in hers; it was always HIM who kept coming to her so why couldn’t he come to her once again? Then So takes off his mask for the last time, wiping the make-up away, TOUCHING AND REVEALING HIS SCAR TO GIVE HIMSELF HOPE, TO MAKE HIMSELF REMEMBER HER because the scar he used to hate so much is the reason he could be with his Soo. It gives him the strength to survive another day in a world without her and not to give up hope that one day they’ll meet again.

OMG YASS! DAMN GURL! behind you all the way on this paragraph. I mean! yes! that's why contrary to many other people i actually loved the final episode so much  and i didnt think that this is an open ending for possibilities of season 2, i mean this scene is just to show wang so's determination to find the girl he appreciates so much. I mean,... what thats the point of having a modern wangso who will take a one effin minute glimpse of go ha jin and then doesnt even remember who she is.. that defeated the whole concept of moon-crossed lover. a remake must have its own distinction from the other versions and i think if the ending is like that, then its gonna be like the C-version and it will most definitely be unsatisfying in my opinion. I think the K version has suceeded in terms of making a distinct and unique version out of the novel and the c-version.

also in contrary of many people's opinion who doesnt like the placement of Haesu and Wangso's piggyback ride scene, i dont know why but i was really satisfied and i loved that scene so much that it brought a smile on my face at the end of that depressing final episode. it shows that even though HS-WS didnt work out in the end, they were atleast very happy and carefree in the time they had together. its a parallel to our lives too : "even though everyone will die eventually, but they made the most of the time that was given to them" i'm glad the ending is the same in both international and sbs version <3 <3 

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

19 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Ikr. If I am the one transported into Goryeo, they probably will chase me around with torch and pitchfork. Calling Wang So ugly, how dare you Director Nim :lol:. He is an elf you know :lol:

LMAO!!!! I'm dying:lol: 

But on the same note....

That face!!! That hair!!!

i don't know whether I want to BE Wang So....OR BE WITH him...:P

• Like 19