[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

@MAROSA_JIN Waaa.. thank you for the pics! Is this the newest PD Notes?

So, they actually filmed this scene but then decide to cut it?!?! :crazy:
I want to know what they talked about during the back hugging moment .. and the stone drawing moment... :crazy:
What other happy So-Soo moments did they cut? Aaarrgghhh...!!! :crazy:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Thank youu.. you too @tinniet for answering me :)

@Gabi Bros @antiherofans Kang Hana tsk.tsk.tsk. this is her second time being so ignorant about how the viewers feels. Lol. She is merciless just like Yong Hwa :P

Maybe she is tired of being asked by people "Did you do it with Wang So?"

So she confirm it with the picture "YES people. We do the candle scene too, okay. Are you happy now? "

LOL, she is ruthless :P.

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

Too many deleted SoSoo cute moments. :o And there is no guarantee to see them. :rolleyes: 

You know wat.. I think they're going to release it as Director's cut DVD (as per our request) and make more money out of it. :blink:
Can we blame them.

• Like 8

1. So did Hae Soo actually change the history?? according to last scene, Gwang Jeong painting written he was a wise king (if i'm not wrong) instead of bloody king that Hae Soo's vision appear before. So does it mean that Gwang Jeong supposed to be a bloody king, and Hae Soo changed it?

2. Why the Ji Mong from episode 1 and last episode was different?? on ep 1 Ji Mong was like a homeless man, while it changes at the final. Is Hae Soo actually didn't return to her "present time" but actually return to another parallel/timeline where the history was different?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

You know wat.. I think they're going to release it as Director's cut DVD (as per our request) and make more money out of it. :blink:
Can we blame them.

As long as they release it cause I'm dying to see it. DESPERATION TO THE MAX.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, virsvirs said:

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

Sorry to cut your post. But this part make me feel hopeful.
LJG said "he leads a happier life in the next life.." - why would he said that had the ending stop at Goryeo?
"and please (So) be happy with Hae Soo for a long, long time" - this implies possibility in the future, which means modern scene.
If the ending stops at Soo's death.. no way So is going to lead a happy life with Soo for a long, long time. 

Darn, I hate this hope thingy when it comes to MLSHR. They always crushed it! :crazy: (I love this icon, it describes my face exactly)

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

As long as they release it cause I'm dying to see it. DESPERATION TO THE MAX.

Hahahah.. They can smell your desperation... OUR DESPERATION! 

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 13

12 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

1. So did Hae Soo actually change the history?? according to last scene, Gwang Jeong painting written he was a wise king (if i'm not wrong) instead of bloody king that Hae Soo's vision appear before. So does it mean that Gwang Jeong supposed to be a bloody king, and Hae Soo changed it?

The translation wasn't entire correct. Was discussed here before that in the painting was written he was a bloody monarch but also a wise king. I don't think she was able to change anything. It was destined to be like that. OR maybe in the original timeline of Soo, Yo wasn't destined to be a King and So was only a bloody monarch. At the end her being in the past, made Yo being a King and changed Wang So at the end being also a wise king by doing things Soo wanted but ending alone in the process. So, something changed a bit in the future. 

• Like 8

@Gabi Bros @antiherofans A BIG NO NO! I don't want to think what happened next on that picture! What I like to think is this " He pulls back to see Soo Crying, kissed her and wipes away one of her tears with his thumb. He swoops in for another kiss, and Soo pulls him in tighter.  And a nearby candle flickers out.  Which can only mean one thing...( using our imaginative crazy mind here). 

• Like 5

Help me  eclipsers. I am going crazy here. I cannot get out the picture k_hannah posted from my mind.  Kekeke! MLSHR has ended  but seeing that picture gave me a hate feeling towards So.  How could he do it to another girl if he loves  Soo so much? MEN! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

And the pd note pics come back to ruin me again !! I now want to see that back hug !! It looks so beautiful and they both look happy to be with each other, is that maybe the extended scene LJK was talking about ? Becaus I want it ! So-Soo are just so pretty together.  :bawling:

I would like to think that while she looks at the lonely picture of him standing in the courtyard crying and saying she was sorry, modern day So sees her from behind and gives her a backhug like he did in the past when he came back and she was hanging the laundry, and says "I missed you". :wub:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, xe la said:

Fist time posting here.... I feel really devastated with the ending at first but come to like it when watched multiple times... Anyway,not sure if someone posted this... But.... :(

Spoiler

Idk why, I think Kang Han Na has a crush on Lee Joon Gi . Not sure on LJG's part since he is pretty much neutral with all his female co-stars. The most I can derived is that Hong Jong Hyun and Kang Ha Neul especially adore him while LJG himself adores Baekhyun the most.

• Like 10

btw this is so late and many of you probably already left the forum but i've been thinking about why wo hee killed herself, its actually really simple i think, its because of tremendous and chronic stress. #thatsit #lol #notimportant #havetogetitoutthere

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

2. Why the Ji Mong from episode 1 and last episode was different?? on ep 1 Ji Mong was like a homeless man, while it changes at the final. Is Hae Soo actually didn't return to her "present time" but actually return to another parallel/timeline where the history was different?

1. yeah so he is known as wise king and bloody monarch. not only a bloody monarch 

2. i think so too. its a parallel timeline different from the first scene, and in my personal opinion, jimong can be anything he chooses. hahaha he's like someone sent from heaven to make sure history goes the way its supposed to be. 

• Like 9