[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm at work and I'm trying to hold off tears from exploding. This is so so sad. :tears:
But what's even sadder if I suddenly burst to tears at work with no warning, and people look at me as if I've gone crazy. 
So.... crying on the inside. :tears:

• Like 10

I know after this episode almost everyone hates gj but i actually loved him even more because he was so ruthless in delivering punishment to wook. This episode did not redeem wook at all for me.

BTW i just love ruthless evil character which is why i love gj.

• Like 11

I'm so sentimental right now.

This drama may not be perfect, but was able to draw me in like no other Kdrama was able to.. I gonna miss this show a lot, I gonna miss my MOONdays  and I'm definitely gonna miss all the buzz and discussions in this forum. It was so much fun!

Thank you, everyone!!!  :blush:

• Like 22

11 hours ago, lilac_alex said:

(Ep-19, about 10mins to end of episode)

Does anyone have any idea the book WS was reading while speaking with JM?  The scene where JM tells him if HS leaves he will lose himself.  They seem to have spent a couple seconds on it.  I wonder if it is relevant.

”貞觀政要“ ~ Historical records of politics, governance & economic strategies related to a Tang dynasty Emperor & his ministers, blah blah blah ( ...yawn!)  Jimong didn't bring one of his erotic books to cheer his majesty up? Disappointing. Might as well lose himself in work & make a mark in history since he is so unlucky in love.

Remember what Wook says: "You can't have everything."

11 hours ago, zi4r said:

You know the ranking of my sympathy/love for the characters this episode?

#3 YH (yes, she ranks this high...... because I can stand "evil" more than I can stand "stupid")

Hey, I'm with ya -- especially on the evil vs stupid part. Sometimes I wonder if maybe YH should be from the 21st century & not HS. 

Love her or hate her, YH knows what she wants & she's determined to get it. Once she has it, she's determined to keep it. YOU GO GIRL !!! Wook confronts her about her love for WS (way before he became king) -- YH admits it but says: "I can love anyone who is King." 

Should there be a 21st century reincarnation (be fair, guys), YH would most likely be a successful CEO of a big company ... and wants to marry a guy about to inherit a chaebol, who would be ... ??? But So & So(o) ;) met ... oh boy, I've drifted back to my previous post. 

STOP!!! NO sequel, please. No matter the ending -- :D  or  :tears: -- as long as it's satisfactory ... I'm happy.

• Like 10

My heartache and died over and over again, especially when I caught both the live-steam of SBS and by IUmushimushi!

I got so much to rant. Let me break this into a few parts.

1. Hateful international version

What is wrong with the international version. It reminds me of Hae Soo when she was a water maid. She used hurtful words toward So to try to get him off her back. Now she did it again so that she can get out of the palace? The International version made Wook into a hero again? OMG! What with the editor or director love for Wook? I so wanna kick down the editor room and get all the scrap tapes. Arghhhhh

2. Woo Hee's death and the fragile bromance

That was such an epic death... They tried to make it epic but... I feel it make no sense. Trying to get Baek Ah to hate the palace and hate the king and leave him. Bromance which has been built up over the years... was broken in a moment. I really pity Wang So. Sacrificed so much for people that only know how to kick him away. All the hurts were just directed to him and him alone.

3. Wook-Hae Soo's relationship revelation

I guess some people are right. I feel Wang So was testing Hae Soo. To see does she love him or the other princes more. Many times since the beginning of ep 19 or rather from the end of ep 18. She chose everyone but him. Rejected him even more than before. He knew it was the past. One of the flashbacks was when Hae Soo said she loved someone. Yes, he was shocked that it was Wook and even hated it but what he hated was at the end of the day, her love was not as great as his. He gave so much. Yet she kept saying hurtful words. Remembered, he decided to let go of his mother because of her words as well. His mother lets go of him first so he let go and vowed that she would only see him in the end. But this time, he decided to let go and vowed that he would never see Hae Soo again because the love is even greater. Too great that he rather he don't see her ever again.

4. Hae Soo's Selfishness

Yes, she wants to preserve herself. But does she need to go to that extreme? To hurt the man who gave so much to her. Love can turn into hate and though KGJ will love her till the end, I really wish she will die in regrets. Full of longings and I wish her letter will never be read by KGJ because he was being pushed and hurt too much. He might have many flaws. But all these are how he survived. She was too selfish. At the end, she treasured her other betrayal friends much more. That why she was hurt easily at the start when her bf was with her best friend. Thinking can start again but yet her actions never changed. She fixed Wang So in a box as well. She knew he was not a bad person by nature, but some foreshadowing words. She understands GJ but she won't forgive his actions. She herself said before, Wang So also said before. That she understands him even when she can't forgive him. She had reached a point that she understand but she can't forgive so she turned ruthless. But her ruthless was always used to beat up Wang So's emotionally than to truly set him free from her who was his weakness. Also, many times when she seeks her Wang So, is because she doesn't want to lose the feelings of someone loving her. Not because she truly loves him. The only time she truly selfless was when she allowed Wang So to marry the witch aka snake.

5. Wang So knew the illness of Hae Soo

Very well, Wang So actually know! Did anyone catch it? He knew she was sick. Her knees can turn bad and she can be disabled. So I think he knew already that she can't live long that why he said don't waste any time on trivial arguments but time and time again, Hae Soo was wasting her time. Ok, I am done with this. Really Hae Soo, just died and go back to be Go Ha Jin.

Possible ep 20 ending?

Since no preview, I wish to believe the death of Hae Soo will be different. And I wish that instead of Hae Soo wished to forget everything. I wish that Wang So wants to forget everything instead. Hae Soo doesn't deserve him at all. Even if he didn't forget and really travel via eclipse to 21st century. I wish he will see Ha Jin and run away immediately so that she can chase him. Too wishful thinking right since kdrama love to make the guy chase the girl. But this is the weakness washy minded female lead I ever saw. Even when I wanna defend her, there are many reasons why I shouldn't now.

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

She is dead in that second picture. SHE IS TOTALLY DEAD !!! Gaaaaaaaah, I'm crying !

i wonder who the woman looking toward the balcony is..she can be a servant girl or WH's  ghost ....oh god i'm making no sense .i know...WH's ghost...well after it is  halloween today,  so lets  just give it a go to that nonsensical idea of mine...

• Like 10

I will be listening to the OSTs again and again today to get ready for the final! I hope that they will put focus on the present time leave an opening for at least 1 special future ep with LJG as the main focus!! How he remembers bits and pieces of his past life and be drawn to modern day HJ/Soo!!

i can wish right!

• Like 9

:bawling: Hae Soo is missing for Wang So, she's waiting for him :tears: i remember someone post last letter that Ruoxi wrote to 4th Prince, it's so saaaad...just preview already make me crying this bad and my heart feels for SoSoo pain, they're loving and missing each other but cruel circumstance didn't let them to be together, it's not Hae Soo and Wang So fault, i never want to blame them!! it's just cruel people around them to push this happened to our SoSoo, i ever and still feel kind of this pain, i'm totally understand :tears: 

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, CapriGirl13 said:

Morning y'all. I'm quite emotional this morning after watched ep19. Okay here we go.

1. What's wrong with all that writers of this drama, seriously?? BaekHee couple is my last hope of happy ending in this drama. Yet, they decided to killed her. Poor BaekAh :tears: I really want to hug him.. To see such an angelic face has to shed tears really tear my heart off.

2. I have the urge to kill Wook with my own hand (Pyeha, let me help you get rid of him!). He's so vicious and his greed really irritate me. That's why i'm so happy to see in this episode he has to taste his own poison, Ha! Well, again, love is blind.

3. I think HaeSoo is gone mad at this point. She agreed to get married to two persons! Daebak!! 

4. Where is the preview for next episode PD-nim????????? 

If i'm not mistaken, tomorrow episode is the last episode, no?? So please, God help me, make the last episode worth my early morning wake. if not i might gone crazy.

YUP absolutely loony! She agreed to marry two other princes willingly  get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 and Wang So proposed 3 times & still rejected, flip more tables  get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279  Are there that many proposals from 4th Prince in BBJX or only our poor Wang So?  :angry: :cold_sweat:

• Like 16

1 minute ago, ceda209 said:

Will WS ever know HS is from the future?  

although we cannot be certain...i believe this sub plot is  still a go...mainly in the form of a letter or via JM...i think

• Like 9