[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, ceda209 said:

Aside from all that, is it just me who absolutely loooooooves how WS says Ji Mong's name.  It's so incredibly sexy to me.  

Me too...me too....I found out this morning while watching Epi 19...how sexy the way Wang So said Ji Mong....huaaaa........

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, cheese79 said:

Don't worry chingu. Neither do I. I wasn't taking any side. That why I said that I understand both of them because they have their own reasons :D

Lols, I'm just extra "HaeSuOut" today because there's been a lot weird *ish being touted as a reasons for not leaving WS. It is never wrong to leave a bad relationship. That's my entire point. 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Why is One HD's schedule like that?Anyone knows why?

The schedule looks different on their website, which shows Ep20 tonight, and reruns on Wednesday and Sunday.

I remember SBS emphatically announcing that there will be no special episode after the finale... so unless they say otherwise now, I doubt it is going to happen.

• Like 6

lets just accept HS for who she is and let the story move on. She has her reasons, she's super passive and GJ is very direct. Two very different people, when I saw her with WW i actually felt they suited each other better because they are both so so passive. But of course theres no chemistry and passion like with WS. WS makes her speak up and HS tones him down. -- And to those feeling so angry and offended by her smile and acceptance of WW's hug, honestly she doesn't care enough about him or whatever to push him away and be angry, she just doesn't want bloodshed, she doesn't want WS to feel guilty. She knows as WS is doing all these bad things, deep inside, he's the one getting destroyed. She wants him to be better, the better man. -- To my fellow TVD fans- a very ELENA - DAMON situation we got here. Anyway, their love has always been doomed and thats that, its a tragic love story of two people who are so different yet so in love despite complicating each others lives. -- oh and a random comment, no matter what has happened lately, I've never felt more sad or cried like i did when Eun died. That BROKE me... Sigh. Last ep today, PLEASE MEET IN THE 21ST CENTURY PLSSSS. 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, briseis said:

The Day When Dreaming Ends

“How could you do this? How could you hurt me like this? Why is it Wook, of all people?” 

It’s clear that until this moment, Wang So truly believed that this all is just another argument between them, another misunderstanding, another of HS’s many rejections - he survived so many of them and in the end he won her. But now everything comes crushing down, as he finally reaches his limit. After 10 years of rejecting him and hurting, Hae Soo finally did it - she finally managed to break what was left of his heart. The secret about Wook is only the last drop IN A 10-YEAR LONG SERIES OF PAIN, TORMENT AND HURT SHE’S CAUSED HIM. Her continuous distrust, rejections, abandonment - HE FORGAVE HER EVERYTHING, including her involvement in Eun’s death. But now Soo wants to leave him, abandon him forever, marry a different man when she refused to marry him so many times; and now he learns that her first love was Wook. And So is not blaming her because she loved a different man because he didn’t care all those years ago and because that’s all in the past. He blames her because EVEN AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS SHE CHOOSES WOOK OVER HIM, SHE CHOOSES TO FORGIVE WOOK WHILE SHE CANNOT FORGIVE HIM. She told him once that this isn’t about choosing sides, yet she chooses Wook’s side - THE SIDE OF THE MONSTER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SO MUCH DEATH AND THEIR MISERY. He cannot forgive her for that. 

“Starting today…I will not see you ever again.”

“I did not abandon her. Soo…abandoned me.” 

When WS tells HS he won’t see her again, it’s because he loses all hope for their future. The fact that she protected Wook combined with her willingness to marry Jung made him see that she is TRULY ABANDONING HIM. He always wanted her to love him, to be with him, but he wanted her to want it as much as he did; there is no point making her stay in the Palace when he knows SHE WILL NOT TRULY BE BY HIS SIDE. She has no right to reach out to him, because she gave up on him first, SHE GAVE UP THAT RIGHT WHEN SEH DECIDED TO LEAVE HIM. And even now she is still keeping too much from him, even now she hasn’t come clean in front of him - he doesn’t know that she warned Wook against him - he doesn’t know the full extent of the pain she has caused him.

This perfectly words & sums up exactly how I feel!  

• Like 5

So I've pretty much been hitting all the stages of grief today because of this show...

Anger -  WTH Hae Soo?!  I get it, you wanted to leave the palace, but did you have to STOMP all over So's heart on your way out?  She's looking out for herself, fine, but for someone who's always been about protecting those around her, she had no problem being ruthless towards So to get what she wanted. 

Denial -  They're just drama characters, who cares what they do. It's going to end how it's going to end, whether I rage or cry. I don't care, no biggie. Really, I'm fine... I'm okay.

...I'm not okay

Bargaining - Oh dear god, PLEASE let them have a happy ending in modern times. I will accept a sad Goryeo ending as long as I get a happy modern one! I need So to smile again...at least ONCE! Please?! I'll offer up my first born and my left over Halloween chocolate? Just... please?

Depression - Never mind about that Halloween chocolate... it's already covered in my bitter tears. *ugly cry* 

Acceptance  - Yeah still working on this one. 

• Like 17

On 11/1/2016 at 10:16 AM, trizha1 said:

Okay but.now that the preview has dropped, can you call imagine Joon Gi's agency looking at each other in silence

....then and twitching as the wails of thousands of depressed fans reaches their ears

...and then they shudder because they will deal with 600 of some of the most devoted ones tomorrow

and they realize just how much they didn't think this through. :lol::sweatingbullets::w00t::blink:

LOL that could be settled easily by LJG giving out free hugs.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, ceda209 said:

Aside from all that, is it just me who absolutely loooooooves how WS says Ji Mong's name.  It's so incredibly sexy to me.  

that man only needs to open his mouth and i'm sold...:wub::wub:  LJK you and your perfect  face..and your adorable self.. add to that ,that voice and work ethics plus such incredible raw talent and dedication.. yeah ..i'm a goner...he can say whatever for all i care...that certain low and husky voice has a certain ring to it that is very appealing and it is perfect for a period drama..on the other hand, iu is not bad but she does seem to have diction problems...she's too modern..where as KHN has perfect control over that seasoning  soup...

• Like 9

I know some of you are saying we're all being harsh to Soo. Well, I kind of think so too. I'm internally conflicted with her characterization. However, thinking about it, she really is a cruel woman. She wasn't just simply trying to think of reasons for So to resent her so that he would finally allow her to leave, she was being honest with everything that she was telling him (in this episode) and she was unwittingly digging a hole in his heart, slashing him over and over again. Telling the love of your life that you hate him is beyond cruel in my book. She is so unforgiving to So. Why? Because she always had this lingering fear that he would turn into a heartless and bloody tyrant. She already pre-judged him based on visions that hasn't even happened yet. Anything So does, she almost always thinks bad about. One example is when So married Moo's daughter. He was put in a position where he had to decide on the spot. But what did Soo say? "Are you greedy for the throne?". And now anything that So does as king, she will view as the actions of the "heartless and bloody tyrant Gwangjong who killed his brothers and nephews". 

She's cruel because she would marry Jung, a man who can love her genuinely, yet she will never ever love him back romantically. From how I see it, she's using a person just so she could get away from the painful reality of her former relationship and her life inside the palace. She would be married to Jung, but her mind would still be full of So. From the moment she wakes up, it would be So's face that she will see sleeping beside her. When she goes to sleep, she will feel So's head resting on her lap. When she eats, she will look in front of her and see the face of the king smiling back while holding his chopsticks. The sensation that she will always feel in her hand is So's longing touch. And all these... All these while living with the man who harbors loving feelings for you. Granted, I bet Jung knows all of this, but he will still choose to take care of her due to a mix of romantic and familial love. 

Is she trying to reject the misogyny by making her own decisions of leaving the palace? Maybe. As a female and a feminist, I fully support women who finally decide to take it upon themselves to do whatever they think is best in their lives. However, I can't ever accept her hypocrisy and cruelty. I can't accept her misplaced and twisted sense of justice. I can't accept her ill judging nature. 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, glacial said:

lets just accept HS for who she is and let the story move on. She has her reasons, she's super passive and GJ is very direct. Two very different people, when I saw her with WW i actually felt they suited each other better because they are both so so passive. But of course theres no chemistry and passion like with WS. WS makes her speak up and HS tones him down. -- And to those feeling so angry and offended by her smile and acceptance of WW's hug, honestly she doesn't care enough about him or whatever to push him away and be angry, she just doesn't want bloodshed, she doesn't want WS to feel guilty. She knows as WS is doing all these bad things, deep inside, he's the one getting destroyed. She wants him to be better, the better man. -- To my fellow TVD fans- a very ELENA - DAMON situation we got here. Anyway, their love has always been doomed and thats that, its a tragic love story of two people who are so different yet so in love despite complicating each others lives. -- oh and a random comment, no matter what has happened lately, I've never felt more sad or cried like i did when Eun died. That BROKE me... Sigh. Last ep today, PLEASE MEET IN THE 21ST CENTURY PLSSSS. 

Thank you so much - she has asked him to rise above it all, no matter how painful it will be for him - at the end of the day, when he's severely punished everyone who crosses him, there'll be no one who he really cares about left by his side :( Only that vicious viper, Yoo-lite...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I know some of you are saying we're all being harsh to Soo. Well, I kind of think so too. I'm internally conflicted with her characterization. However, thinking about it, she really is a cruel woman. She wasn't just simply trying to think of reasons for So to resent her so that he would finally allow her to leave, she was being honest with everything that she was telling him (in this episode) and she was unwittingly digging a hole in his heart, slashing him over and over again. Telling the love of your life that you hate him is beyond cruel in my book. She is so unforgiving to So. Why? Because she always had this lingering fear that he would turn into a heartless and bloody tyrant. She already pre-judged him based on visions that hasn't even happened yet. Anything So does, she almost always thinks bad about. One example is when So married Moo's daughter. He was put in a position where he had to decide on the spot. But what did Soo say? "Are you greedy for the throne?". And now anything that So does as king, she will view as the actions of the "heartless and bloody tyrant Gwangjong who killed his brothers and nephews". 

She's cruel because she would marry Jung, a man who can love her genuinely, yet she will never ever love him back romantically. From how I see it, she's using a person just so she could get away from the painful reality of her former relationship and her life inside the palace. She would be married to Jung, but her mind would still be full of So. From the moment she wakes up, it would be So's face that she will see sleeping beside her. When she goes to sleep, she will feel So's head resting on her lap. When she eats, she will look in front of her and see the face of the king smiling back while holding his chopsticks. The sensation that she will always feel in her hand is So's longing touch. And all these... All these while living with the man who harbors loving feelings for you. Granted, I bet Jung knows all of this, but he will still choose to take care of her due to a mix of romantic and familial love. 

Is she trying to reject the misogyny by making her own decisions of leaving the palace? Maybe. As a female and a feminist, I fully support women who finally decide to take it upon themselves to do whatever they think is best in their lives. However, I can't ever accept her hypocrisy and cruelty. I can't accept her misplaced and twisted sense of justice. I can't accept her ill judging nature. 

Hear hear! Never been a huge Jung supporter (he was cute in the early episodes and then just sort of devolved into almost endearing idiocy) but what Soo is doing is just plain cruel. Well said!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, shairli said:

When I read all the posts here, I really feel like having all of you around watching the series together so that we can go goo goo gaa gaa... screaming, cursing, crying, rotf, banging the table.. head.. holding the breath.. everything :blush::heart: Must be one group of physchotic people leaving in the same house.. is what the neighbour would say :D

I think I will skip tonite's episode. I cant take it anymore. I just wait for recap tmrw

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, kiinn said:

LOL that could be settled easily by LGK giving out free hugs.

I think after MLSHR, LJK will only do rom-com for a while. There is no way he would want to deal with 600 crying women (and men?) at the same time again :lol:. Can you feel our pain because of you, LJK?

LOL, I can only imagine :lol:

• Like 18

I know i should not hate on soo and like everyone said try to understand from her pov but i just cant. I really tried but she just makes it so hard and those hurtful words she says to him :tears:. Also the way the writer butchered her character dosent help at all. soo baisically contradicts everything she stands for whenn it comes to so which is also why i dont think she deserves to die in wang so arms

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

So I've pretty much been hitting all the stages of grief today because of this show...

Anger -  WTH Hae Soo?!  I get it, you wanted to leave the palace, but did you have to STOMP all over So's heart on your way out?  She's looking out for herself, fine, but for someone who's always been about protecting those around her, she had no problem being ruthless towards So to get what she wanted. 

Denial -  They're just drama characters, who cares what they do. It's going to end how it's going to end, whether I rage or cry. I don't care, no biggie. Really, I'm fine... I'm okay.

...I'm not okay

Bargaining - Oh dear god, PLEASE let them have a happy ending in modern times. I will accept a sad Goryeo ending as long as I get a happy modern one! I need So to smile again...at least ONCE! Please?! I'll offer up my first born and my left over Halloween chocolate? Just... please?

Depression - Never mind about that Halloween chocolate... it's already covered in my bitter tears. *ugly cry* 

Acceptance  - Yeah still working on this one. 

LOLL exactly.

But, I have thrown my hope for happy ending out of the window.  Now, I even demand a massive grief from ep 20. HS need to suffer and cry the richard simmons out of her life, to redeem her superficial exit in 19. Otherwise, this isn't an epic love anymore. Oh, poor So :( I want to hug him so bad when he clench the letter.

• Like 12

Hi everyone,

My first time here. I hope I'm not late to the sobfest and rantfest. I feel incredulous, why does the writer suddenly feel the need to follow C-BBJX play by play in the last two episodes *facepalm*.

On side note I like Ji Soo a lot but here I just want to smack Jung in the head for being such a boofhead.

• Like 15

I crying really hard just watching the preview  i really hate the princess  ( now queen) How can say that Haesoo is guilty?? :angry: she is really rotter, she become her brother evil when she was involved in the posoning to Moo (before king die) , I really wanted that she was exposed  , I wanna cry of sadness and anger

• Like 7

Hmmm.... I thought Jung told her that all she had to do was say the word and he would help her get out of the palace even when the world knew she was Gwangjong's woman and she had pretty much friend zoned Jung the whole time and let him know it? It's not like she seduced him suddenly to get herself out of the palace - if her only other option was wallowing in misery, being emotionally apart from So and living with the ghosts of her dead people, I can't hold it against her for taking the chance offered her, even if it was a marriage of convenience... :(

• Like 12

Soo actually she does not vaue WS...its better WS with YH.

She always want to please everybody which is wrong you cant please everyone. HS should concentrate on WS be with him support him like Miss Oh did and WS much better rhan his father....he not married around. 

• Like 8