[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, tinniet said:

SAME BACKGROUND, SAME HAIRSTYLE, DIFFERENT FEELING :dissapointed_relieved:

Good point. Is she wearing the same clothes as well? The one she wore to visit So when he was injured....

I am still pissed with writer and PD for making Hae Soo so hurtful. even one more episode will make a whole lot of difference in the storytelling. But oh well..i have come so far - might as well stay with So and Soo till the end. 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Yeekrfan2 said:

YUP absolutely loony! She agreed to marry two other princes willingly  get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 and Wang So proposed 3 times & still rejected, flip more tables  get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279  Are there that many proposals from 4th Prince in BBJX or only our poor Wang So?  :angry: :cold_sweat:

@Yeekrfan2  No need to flip the tables Hs was flipping nuts anyway.. I tell you I don't care if they ever meet in the mordern era..  She see only good in WW but can't understand GJ being the King.. All everyone done was play on her niceness to they advantage.. CR double crossed her and she blames on her being a slave when she read CR letter that she did it because she wanted to .. TBH I'm glad he married YH it's no way she was cut out for Queen material..  

• Like 11

Well, I have to say it was really heartbreaking to see them both looking at each other with looks of betrayal and shock.  Hae Soo was looking at Wang So like a two headed creature at hearing that he framed Wook.  Wang So feeling betrayed by Hae Soo who had planned to marry one of the princes.  Sorry, but to borrow a line from another thread...'what kind of foolish sorcery is this?'

• Like 14

@Yeekrfan2 : that's what i'm talking about. This is crazy!! Poor WangSo.. 

I kept wondering what exactly is she thinking. She's even agree to marry Jung despite the fact that she doesn't even have a slightest feeling to him. Gee~ :crazy:

In DF there are 2 versions of this episode, SBS version and Viki version. What's the different if i may know? Anyone?? 

• Like 5

Her last moments and she's wearing the hairpin that WS gave her... (*sigh*) HS if you wanted to see him before you died you shouldnt of abandoned him in the first place. But since you did you shouldve been more heartless and not even bother with that letter.  

You called Woohee a bad woman for not being more greedy and leaving those whom loved her behind - well what about you?? I thought you'll be different, did you not take your own words to heart. HS last intentions didnt make any sense to me.... SORRY! Writers you've got lots of explaining to do. *endofrant*

CwI8P3SXEAUjmCY.jpg

• Like 22

47 minutes ago, briseis said:

Forever Bound

Great post. i feel the same... what's killing me is that he would hurt more because he loves her more... she will die and her pain will be over and he will be alive, regreting he lost her and he couldn't even see her before she dies...

46 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

She killed herself because her connection to Baek Ah leaves him vulnerable to attacks from the powerful families. WS doesn't have enough power to protect Baek Ah. So one option would be for him to go to battle and survive. But her people would suffer. Because to suppress the traitor allegations they either need to be super harsh to her people or she needs to be gone from Baek Ah's side. So she cuts a deal with WS, give freedom to my people, I will save Baek Ah. Just stopping the mob isn't enough to save Baek Ah, she needs to be gone from his side. If WS had enough power she could just give a speech and calm her people down. But the powerful families would just raise suspicions that Baek Ah is a spy. It doesn't matter what WS thinks, it's whether he could stop their machinations. So instead she needs to kill herself (I mean, I think it would've been better if her speech were longer than a few characters, a bit ambiguous, but that's more the director's choice). By sacrificing herself she can save both her people and the man she loves.  

Thank you... i finally understand

45 minutes ago, briseis said:

Episode 20 preview

Sorry i couldn't like your post.. after watching that hateful preview i couldn't press the buttom... anyway Thank you so much for sharing... i'm crying my eyes out....i hate to watch her smiling to jung... i hate to watch WS in pain..

I'm hearing the ost while writing and it made me cry more

I just finished watching SBS version and i still feel the same than after watching nternational version... almost the same episode... i wish i could see HS smiling less while she was going.. i wish she would cry same as me, i wish she would't be so kind to wook, i wish they didn't hug, i wish she didn't think all those words that seem so useless and not true, i wish BA wouldn't leave So, i wish So wouldn't smile hopefully everytime he tried to reach for Soo, i hope he wouldn't be so alone,  i wish all his efforts to protect the ones he believed were his people were reciprocated... i wish YH, Won and Wook will gett what they deserved... i wish so many things... but i know i musn't have any hope

Tomorrow t will end and i don't know what i'll do with my life.. what am i to do on mondays and tuesdays... and of course the rest of the week?

• Like 10

I am so mad, I am a gain of salt from turning my back to this drama! The writers are not doing it any justice. Ep1-5 was like molasses and ep 19 is jamble like a closet! I don't blame  IU for her acting, I blame the writers and this rush story line. I'm sure HS love WS because that is the story. Two lovers fighting to be together. IU spend more time in the first half of the drama all lovely dovely with WW and now treats her Prince Charming like crap. HE IS KING! A king have to make hard decision. CR help killed not 1 but 2 of his brothers, how can anyone is expected to live after that? WS spend the whole ep 19 begging her and all she did was turn her back on him. What did it for me was the last line "if we never met each other". She saying she wish she had never met him? Her character was so poorly written, even Mother Teresa herself can't make HS likable. I just feel so bad for LJG, he act his butt off and IU was luke warm compare to him. This drama had so much  potential, yet it was finish with a flat line! What got this drama so much attention was the mysterious WS and their love development. 19 episodes later, all we got were a couple of kiss scene and a candle blowing out. I hated C-ver story line but I believe Rouxi and the 4th prince were in love. I felt their feelings even when I didn't felt their acting. What is so sad is, LJG and IU had crazy chemistry. How did you manage to bomb the ending when you had all the ingredients for one of the most epic drama of 2016. That only thing I wish I had never met right is this drama or else I wouldn't be in so pain right now, that all I can do is write this long  grunt!

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, silfeeah said:

In Ruo Xi's heart, there is no emperor, only the 4th Prince who has stolen my soul.  We love, we miss, we don't meet..Everyday, I wait for your arrival

Sniff.

Beautiful line. If they go with this for tomorrow, it will be as many people have already pointed out-HS's true love, like Ruo Xi, was the 4th PRINCE, not the Kings they became and excuse me while I sob.

God damn it tomorrow is going to be so painfullllllll

• Like 14

12 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I'm crying in office :tears:... please no... keep it for tonight! WS-HS what have you guys done??!! Wae?? :( Calming myself down... nearly flipping my table & chair away :crazy: Dear colleague.. dont come any where near me today :angry:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, trizha1 said:

Lol you're welcome. Seriously that auditorium is going to sound like a wake at a funeral (and it sort of will be?? Already sobbing for Hae Soo *ugly crying*) and when Wang So starts to cry??? You better believe that EVERYONE ELSE WILL START TO CRY and the river of tears will flow out of that auditorium. 

I hope he is prepared hahah...you're right, I want to watch his reactions to their reactions more than the last episode. At least it will definitely distract me from crying. 

LOL that must be fun to watch :lol:

I think I am back into square 1 on this MLSHR episode 19 pain because I suddenly cry when driving and have to stop at the gas station.

But, I appreciated your post because it can ease my pain :lol:

I am fine, I am fine

This is only a drama (chanting my mantra)

• Like 14

When I read all the posts here, I really feel like having all of you around watching the series together so that we can go goo goo gaa gaa... screaming, cursing, crying, rotf, banging the table.. head.. holding the breath.. everything :blush::heart: Must be one group of physchotic people leaving in the same house.. is what the neighbour would say :D

• Like 18