[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

24 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

She killed herself because her connection to Baek Ah leaves him vulnerable to attacks from the powerful families. WS doesn't have enough power to protect Baek Ah. So one option would be for him to go to battle and survive. But her people would suffer. Because to suppress the traitor allegations they either need to be super harsh to her people or she needs to be gone from Baek Ah's side. So she cuts a deal with WS, give freedom to my people, I will save Baek Ah. Just stopping the mob isn't enough to save Baek Ah, she needs to be gone from his side. If WS had enough power she could just give a speech and calm her people down. But the powerful families would just raise suspicions that Baek Ah is a spy. It doesn't matter what WS thinks, it's whether he could stop their machinations. So instead she needs to kill herself (I mean, I think it would've been better if her speech were longer than a few characters, a bit ambiguous, but that's more the director's choice). By sacrificing herself she can save both her people and the man she loves.  

Very good explanations. Thank you!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, redlion said:

Is Anymember of this thread join LJKs fan meeting???? Would you mind posts a lot of picture or videos at that event..... i would like to see his fans reaction...... 

you can download the V live app on your mobile device to watch from 9:10 pm kst

• Like 6

Just finished watching eps 19 w/ subs. I'm still too emotional to write a thoughtful post but I need to get one thing out of my mind.

What has So done to deserve this kind of life?

Everything he does is for the sake of others. Even when he does the evil deed, he doesn't do it for himself, it's always for the sake of others. So why he ends up as the only one who loses all???

I won't start on Soo because eventhough she has hard time herself, she can at least achieve one thing she really wants in her life: the freedom. I may be able to write better post about her later but now I just can't sympathize with her as how I sympathize with So.

What does So really get at the end? From everything that he owns now, is there even a thing that he really wants? Starting from the boat, he's always forced to stay away from the things that he really wants. His mother's love, Soo, Baekah, General Park, Jung, Jimong; he loses them all. He does everything he can for them, even to the point of risking his own life, yet one and another keeps turning their back on him. He took over the throne because he wanted to protect his brothers and the slaves, and in turn none of his brothers, even Baekah, stays with him. Those Baekje slaves that he wholeheartedly wanted to protect couldn't even appreciate him.

Spoiler

Ribbet%20collage.jpg

Ribbet%20collage2.jpg

I don't think I can remain sane if I were So.

• Like 24

In the C-version, what does the letter say? My thing is she wanted to leave so badly even at the expenses of hurting him, wouldn't it be better if she just never wrote him? Why put him through more anguish, more hurt? So he will know she has always loved him? How does that help? 

I'm too full of bitterness right now and I haven't even had the chance to watch ep 19 yet.  I've just read the recaps.  Maybe I need to step away for a bit.  Gonna go trick a treating and remind myself this is a tv drama.  

• Like 8

Ugh I'm glad I decided to skip Ep 19 altogether, I wouldn't have been able to stomach watching it.
But then I saw Ep 20's finale preview, and my stomach dropped, and now I feel nauseous.
Looks like I'm going to sit out this one too so I can just skip to the happy parts (if there are even any, jfc!)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Man I really really want to see how Joon Gi is going to deal with almost 600 hysterically sobbing fans. 

Perhaps he'll offer hugs of consolation? 

Did any lucky Soompier confirm participation btw ? ? 

I am more interested in seeing this than the ending of this drama LOL :w00t:

Okay, I am good. I can laugh again :lol:

I am cured from episode 19. Thanks :lol:

• Like 14

Sorry for being mean but am I the only one happy if Soo dies thinking So hates her lol afterall no one did this to her but herself. No one took So out of her life she eliminated him, broke his heart so her misunderstanding that he hates and does not love her is ok... Though it's so obvious he loves her but she's too dumb to see duh he objected to her leaving up till Wook. Wook was the last strand yet his love never faded. We all know he was just angry.

• Like 18

@Silvermaine this is horrible news, although i ca't say i'm surprise  ...if i had known that they were going to stick to the chinese BBJX   ending then i would have waited until the drama was over..but since the drama presented itself in such a unique way by taking major events and improving them in perspective,then i gave in and gave it a chance....i don't why they will do that though...i mean the drama was produced with the prospect of selling it internationally ; specially to the chinese market...why would they copy and past the events leading to the end...when it is already a story well known and well loved(loved by 2011 standards because by 2016 i don't  think  it would have hold to the same level of entertainment ..people tend to change in viewership  preferences i have seen many dramas that did badly and lin later years at hits...or drama hits that turn into wishy washy successes)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

You know what? They basically told us all the story (C-version) in that preview. So what are they hiding!!? There should be something that they have not revealed... The modern day romance!!

YES YES YES, I look forward :)

• Like 17

Morning y'all. I'm quite emotional this morning after watched ep19. Okay here we go.

1. What's wrong with all that writers of this drama, seriously?? BaekHee couple is my last hope of happy ending in this drama. Yet, they decided to killed her. Poor BaekAh :tears: I really want to hug him.. To see such an angelic face has to shed tears really tear my heart off.

2. I have the urge to kill Wook with my own hand (Pyeha, let me help you get rid of him!). He's so vicious and his greed really irritate me. That's why i'm so happy to see in this episode he has to taste his own poison, Ha! Well, again, love is blind.

3. I think HaeSoo is gone mad at this point. She agreed to get married to two persons! Daebak!! 

4. Where is the preview for next episode PD-nim????????? 

If i'm not mistaken, tomorrow episode is the last episode, no?? So please, God help me, make the last episode worth my early morning wake. if not i might gone crazy.

• Like 16