[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Now i know why LJK making fan event tomorrow..... Coz in goryeo everyone he loves leaving him....he wants comfort tooo....not from HS but his fans...... they Will crying together...... Waaahhhh definitely need alot of ambulans...... :sweatingbullets::P (my delulu...)

• Like 18

Poor HaeSoo, she's been betrayed by both her friends in both modern day and in Goryeo. Both have to do with love. Sigh…

Speaking of the book/diary that HaeSoo has written in Hangul, it will most likely come to play in the drama. Jimong will probably let Wang So know that HaeSoo is not from this era or that she is not an ordinary girl as she has insights into the future.

If we try to understand HaeSoo, we cannot blame her for keeping secrets from Wang So. We have to understand that she is not from that era and she knows that if she interferes in anything that may change the course of history (which it has a bit already), her existence or how modern-day Seoul would come to be will be at risk and different. In addition, can you imagine if other people knew, what will they do to HaeSoo?  In this case,  HaeSoo is just trying to protect herself.

In all honesty, she does not belong there in Goryeo, she did attempt to go back by returning to the bath inside Damiwon (LOL) and that is where she met half naked Wang So and his scarred face and body (ROFL, that was a funny scene). But since even with that attempt, she was unable to return back to her own time. From what I can see is that HaeSoo did try her best to avoid having any relationship with anyone there, but due to her nature and personality, she has gotten herself into a situation where she cannot stand by when problem among the princes had started to arise. 

If HaeSoo gets to return to the future, it'll be a good thing, even though I like to see SoSoo living happily together. Wish we had more SoSoo screen time. Sigh…

That's all I can think of right now. I shall prepare myself for tonight's heartwrenching episode. Entering the 1st doorway to getting my heart beat up. LOL

• Like 17

I was thinking, could it be MLSHR  is only until ep 20 but there is a  + 2 special episodes. Could it be the sequel of MLSHR in the present time of how So and Soo meet again and will continue their love until they are married and have children? Just thinking, imagining things that can grow good to my herart.

giphy.gif

• Like 14

i think HS is more weaker than RX in all aspect... whether her emotional or physical.. in term of emotional she more invested in protecting and making sure nobody kill anybody... she hold to not taking side until she realize that she can't.. in palace she have to take side and she won't do that.. that's why her life is so hard.. compared to RX that don't have to choose side not until the end that make her leave 4th... RX don't have to go through all thing that Su been because she already know the history compared to Su who been watching with a little clue.. 

in physical... Su been tortured badly and kneeling also been working as a slave... and it slowly will eat her alive too.. i don't think So know it yet because the doctor assuming that Su will tell the king from what they talk about when he examines Su.. that's will be her secret till the end when she dying and the only person who know it is Jung..

that's why i'm afraid about how Su will deal with this broke up and to be honest i think just like RX she will give up with her life.. nothing left for her in Goryeo.. i re watching ep 15 where So broke up with Su and he really hit hard with that one.. he just look like he lost a soul when he almost fell down and holding the stair while trying to hold his tear..imagine now he broke up and send Su to be somebody else wife.... make me scared his reaction to that.... :tears:

• Like 20

Not backreading all the post..I am sorry all..if this had been post.

Just drop by the share the new spoiler for today ep 19, and I will make a run again..

Its on the dead bird scene...beside So and Wook...

[선공개] 죽은 매로 인해 역모로 몰리는 왕욱

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44104&contNo=22000203724

드라마 | 달의 연인 보보경심 려 19회  
본방송 | 10월 31일 월요일 밤 10시

For those who cant watch at the above link can watch it here Credit to _9sxjy

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I was thinking, could it be MLSHR  is only until ep 20 but there is a  + 2 special episodes. Could it be the sequel of MLSHR in the present time of how So and Soo meet again and will continue their love until they are married and have children? Just thinking, imagining things that can grow good to my herart.

I heard there were no special episodes. I've never been so willing to be wrong though. Fingers crossed!!!!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

We can dream, can't we? 

But seriously, what are they planning to give us with those two special episodes? Behind the scenes footages? Cut scenes?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Just drop by the share the new spoiler for today ep 19, and I will make a run again..

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44104&contNo=22000203724

드라마 | 달의 연인 보보경심 려 19회  
본방송 | 10월 31일 월요일 밤 10시

Sorry to cut your post. 

There sure are a lot of dead animals in this drama as well as dead people: horse, wolves, bear, bird, falcon.  Nothing is safe in Goryeo.  

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, vwj1 said:

Sorry to cut your post. 

There sure are a lot of dead animals in this drama as well as dead people: horse, wolves, bear, bird, falcon.  Nothing is safe in Goryeo.  

yes...too much death...and nothing is safe in Goryeo,  its deadly for my heart as well...

Anyway, this is the translation for Hanna interview. Hanna praise Joongi for been beautiful 

credit melloviciousIU

• Like 10

Moonday is here omo  the thinks i need :

Drink like a lot of drinks

Tissue 2-3 maybe more 

8h  before episode 19 

This drama make us crazy we all know that they will broke our hearts today and we still can't wait for that hahahahah 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:

We all know how AH-MAZING Lee Joon Ki is....but can I just say how fantastic Kang Ha Neul acting is as well? 

Look at how cute he is in this episode of Running Man! The way Ha Neul covers his face with his hands when he's laughing at Joon Ki....he's so freaken cute and lovable!

Then to portray scheming Wook and have us completely hate his guts.......that is talent.

Haneul was covering his face the whole time because his hyung is so into the game and not embarassed with silly things they were doing. Haneul was so cute cause he seems like he's feeling embarassed for his hyung. So cute this puppy. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, millie10468 said:

It occurs to me this fandom was divided into a couple of categories during the course of the drama:

Cat. 4: People from Cat. 3 who got their google-fu on quite early and realized just how unhappy the ending was going to be based on real history.

Which category did/do you belong to?

I am Cat.4 :sweatingbullets: not even korean drama fans, but I'm hooked. Now, helplessly surrender my heart to get screwed by SC, no matter how it will end. This show's designed to be tragic from the start, I guess. The more dramatic it gets, the longer it will last and the greater fame it will achieve. 

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Thank you for the spoiler!

:( SBS do know how to play this anxious-waiting game, don't they.

Spoiler

Just release the 19th already, god damn it,SBS!!! 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, ladyfriday said:

Hello friends!! Just shrooming by to drop off the "insurance"/episode 18 fix-it fic I wrote to deal with the post-18 pain. It's historically inaccurate. But I'm just going to live in that universe because canon is doing me too dirty. :( I'm so not ready for the next episodes. You would not believe how not ready I am hahaha.

Hello. Sorry to ambush you here. But can't help it..... hehehe :grimace:

Your other two stories have chapter-count as "1/2"... so I hope it means you aren't done with them? Because they are all so well-written and I can't get enough of 'em. Especially "let me in the walls (you've built around)"... I can't wait to see what happens next!

Amidst the bleakness of MLSHR canon, we desperately need beautifully crafted AU stories like yours. Please continue? Pretty please.

***runs off to read the third story***

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think HS is more weaker than RX in all aspect... whether her emotional or physical.. in term of emotional she more invested in protecting and making sure nobody kill anybody... she hold to not taking side until she realize that she can't.. in palace she have to take side and she won't do that.. that's why her life is so hard.. compared to RX that don't have to choose side not until the end that make her leave 4th... RX don't have to go through all thing that Su been because she already know the history compared to Su who been watching with a little clue.. 

in physical... Su been tortured badly and kneeling also been working as a slave... and it slowly will eat her alive too.. i don't think So know it yet because the doctor assuming that Su will tell the king from what they talk about when he examines Su.. that's will be her secret till the end when she dying and the only person who know it is Jung..

that's why i'm afraid about how Su will deal with this broke up and to be honest i think just like RX she will give up with her life.. nothing left for her in Goryeo.. i re watching ep 15 where So broke up with Su and he really hit hard with that one.. he just look like he lost a soul when he almost fell down and holding the stair while trying to hold his tear..imagine now he broke up and send Su to be somebody else wife.... make me scared his reaction to that.... :tears:

Do you think this weakness of her is a fault of the writers or is it truly because of her circumstances? Legit question. 

• Like 5