[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, sadpluto said:

What is this blood letter everyone keeps talking about? I know I saw her holding it in the long trailer but what is it about in the c-version?:huh:

It's a letter from Yutan/CR to Ruoxi that asks Ruoxi to take care of Yutan's family, she wanted to tell Ruxoi the truth, but its too late now, that Yutan doesn't regret her actions, please dont be sad. Later on, 13th prince tells Ruoxi that Yutan was a spy planted by 9th prince.

Compared to CR who slowly killed Mu, I feel like Yutan's actions weren't nearly as bad. Yutan spied on the emperor and she got his son from one of his wives to plead to the emperor to be less harsh towards 8th prince.

Edited by fuyukoneko
edited last sentence to be more detailed
  • Like 11

23 minutes ago, miss1001 said:

ohhh....now i can understand, but where to watch 

1. Korean or SBS  ?? is watched live on SBS mobile. That's the easiest answer I can give you.

2. International is the Original Korean or Directors Cut ?? It is both, they are the same, they are one.

3. how to know that i'm watching International or Korean or SBS ? if you watch it subbed it's the International version/DirectorsCut/Original Korean.

Real life responsibilities got in the way of my kdrama watching so I wasn't able to join the forum/live stream last night :cry: but I have finished watching Episode 16 just now and here are a few of my thoughts 

Intense kiss scene [face & back caresses included] + candle flickering out = Sexy Time, RAWR! :blush: I mean that scene/symbolism can only lead up to that right? Haha... I swear this drama and LJG does some crazy things to my imagination. And can LJG get any prettier? He's soooo pretty that I waver between wanting to have him or just wanting to look like him. 

Eun and Seon Deok death scene including So's hysterical crying/laughing and Grand General Park's lamentation for his beloved daughter was heartbreaking. :bawling: For all it's flaws SH does death scenes so, so well that I dread any possible/future death scenes since I might get dehydrated due to extreme crying.

Yo going batshit crazy? What happened? Is someone also poisoning him similar to what they did to the last King or it's just his guilt eating him up? 

Lastly I just hope and pray that Episode 17 doesn't get preempted. Please baseball and drama gods, I beg you!!!

• Like 21

At the end of preview for episode 17 when Lee Joon-gi say "Kill them," the first thing to pop into my head was Khan from Star Trek into Darkness. I hope I am not the only one that thought that. Hey, Mr. Lee Joon-gi! Khan is going to need his face back when you are done! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, millie10468 said:

I just have one question: How many more times will Im Sun Hae's Will Be Back slay us dead in this show? So far it's been used in:

• Lady's Hae's death
  • Lady Oh's death
  • Wang Eun and Soondeok's deaths

What's next:

• SoSoo junior's death?
  • Chaeryung's death? (Is she that important though?)
  • No way is it going to play at Won's death
  • Soo leaving the palace?
  • Soo's death?
  • So being notified of Soo's death and his reaction to it?

That song becomes the official funeral song for this drama. You hear the song, someone must be dying. 

Please dont play this song when Hae Soo is dead or being cremated. I will die too if that happen. 

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

WARNING!!!

This is purely an ff. Read it on your own risk and don't complain to me about the character, event or scene. If you don't like it you can simply move on and scrolled down. Thank you. Sorry for typos and grammatical mistakes.

Reveal hidden contents

THE NIGHT

Wang So walked limply from his mother’s room. His heart was heavy and torn. How a woman with a heart of stone could claim herself to be a mother? His step stopped when he reach the temple of prayer stones. Those stacks of stones, every each of them was built full of wishes and dreams of a mother to her children, seems to mock him. 
    He smiled cynically. 
    Mother, he taught. Hah. Like that word even exist in his life. 
    With a built up anger he began to destroy one of the stack with his hand and feet. He threw out all his anger, hate, and loathes that pressing his chest to death. 
    Hae Soo who happen to watched, goggled her eyes and run to him, trying to stop Wang So to make further damage. 
    “Stop!” said Hae Soo. “Please, stop!”
    Wang So pushed her with all his might and making Hae So successfully fall headlong to the ground. She is surprised when she saw blood on her hand. “Blood?”
    Wang So laughed, but no humor in his voice. “That’s right. That is blood. Blood of the people who I just killed today,” he said with wild eyes. He looked insane but Hae Soo can’t take her eyes of him. The smell of blood that vaguely came from his body made her close her eyes.
    She wanted to run away but she can’t. Just like a firefly stuck in the warmth of a bonfire. 
    “Mothers build these for their children? She shouldn’t come here. She should come to me and beg!” he roared and destroy the stones again. Hae Soo tried to hold him with all her might. “Let go! Do you want to die too? Let me go, I said!”
    Hae Soo unmoved. “You’ve been hurt!” she said. Wang So took a better look at her face and saw a trace of worry there. Why? Why does she worry about me? That thought went around So’s head. He let Hae Soo hold his injured hand. “Are you hurt in other places?” she asked with a worried tone.
    Wang So was annoyed. What is he thinking? It surely isn’t worry. This is pity.
    He took the collar of Hae Soo’s hanbok and pulled that girl to his direction. “I said I just killed people,” he said in a dangerous whisper. 
    Hae Soo looked at him straight. “Then tell me the reason why do you kill them? Is it for fun?” asked that girl with a false calmness. 
    “Shut up!” he barked. 
    “Tell me!” Hae Soo replied with the same stubbornness. 
    Wang So’s eyes rounded. This girl was mocking him voluntarily. His lips then arched wit a cynical smile. “Are you not afraid of me?” he asked. 
    Hae Soo stayed quite. Her eyes were still looking at So’s face with determined feel. But that just like adding fuel to So’s fire. 
    “Hooo… What a brave girl,” his lips tighten. “Fine. I will teach you what fear really about.”
    Wang So took Hae Soo in one smooth move and carry her on his shoulder. Hae Soo is kicking, punching and screaming but So was not even bothered. “Let me Go!” that girl said a thousand times. Wang So didn’t care and continued to walk into one of the empty chambers in the temple. The door shut down with a loud noise. 
    He lowered Hae Soo roughly and took a good look at her face with slightly tilted head. There was finally fear in her face, as visible as the sun. Good, he thought with a devilish smile. He pulled Hae Soo up and started to kiss her harshly. Hae Soo struggled to get loose and managed to slap him hard. Wang So only looked at her for a moment before kissing her again. 
    This time he held her so tight it was impossible for Hae Soo to escape. His power was too strong. The man then started to open her outer hanbok in a rush. Hae Soo tried to stop him but her weak hand was no match for Wang So. The outer hanbok escaped from Hae Soo body. Wang So kicked it, his eyes was still fixed in hers. 
    Full fear stated to overcome Hae Soo with a blinding speed, making her unable to move. His eyes were so cold and frightening. She never saw one like that before in her life. She glance the door and tried to make an escape from him. So pulled her body and slammed it to the floor. Hae Soo groaned but not distraught. She rose just when So began to squat. 
    The man pulled her feet and held them with his leg. Hae Soo’s second layer was undone in a vigorous fight, but so did Wang So’s hold on Hae Soo. That girl started to run for the door but Wang So already blocked her out. He held his sword to her and forced Hae Soo to take a step back. 
        “Just try to run away one more time and see if you live to see another sun,” he said with a dangerous tone. He pointed his sword to Hae Soo’s neck. He suddenly remembered the event in the woods. The scar was still visible. Wang So smiled sadly. He never wanted her to get hurt no matter how annoying she was to him.
    The coldness of the sword made Hae Soo shivered. That guy looked like he didn’t care and pointed it to her collar and slipped to the skin behind it. 
    “I’ll scream,” threaten Hae Soo. 
    Wang So’s eyes shifted from the tip of his sword to Hae Soo’s eyes. There is mocking flicker. “Scream,” he said. “I dare you,” he continued and cut the last straw of Hae Soo’s hanbok with his sword. 
    Hae Soo held her breath. She looked at So with infinite hate. 
    Wang So stepped closer until there was no more distant between them. Hae Soo used that opportunity to beat any part of his body she can get her hands on. Wang So caught both of her hand and look at her with sullen feeling. 
    When So lowered his body to kiss, Hae Soo looked away. So persue her lips, there was this urgent feeling that was new to him. He cornered Hae Soo to the wall and held her hands above her head. His lips devoured hers. 
    It was sweet as honey with intoxication power of the finest wine. 
    Hae Soo’s mind stop immediately. She was confused. She wanted to say no, but at the same time she wanted So to continue his exploration. That guy’s body smells like horse, hays, and the iron scent of blood, all rolled into one. She can’t think if So continued to do this. 
    Wang So buried his body on Hae Soo’s when he caught a fainted signal of her surrender. His breath started to become heavy as his tongue make its way inside Hae Soo’s mouth. But then he sense a tingled of pain. He laughed and licked blood that came out from his lips. 
    She bite him and now she looking at him like a wild cat, waiting to be tame. Wang So accepted the challenge gladly. 
    He pulled her body to the ground with her hand still held above her head. His thigh held Hae Soo down. Hae Soo moved around, trying to release herself. 
    Wang So laugh wildly. “If you continued to do that, I can’t think anymore. Or is that what you want? To make me unable to think anything except you?”
    “Don’t,” Hae Soo said. 
    “Don’t what?”
    “Don’t do anything you’ll regret.”
    “Who said I will regret it?”
    Hae Soo turned her face. “I won’t do it,” she said. 
    “We won’t go anywhere if I always ask for your permission.”
    “You would not dare to that to me,” Hae Soo tried to make him see sense but that burned out when she saw his eye brow arched sarcastically. “Somebody help me please!” she shouted with all her might. Wang So quickly covered her mouth. 
    “You are too noisy,” he said then kiss her and at the same time open his hanbok’s knot and wrapped it around her hands. He made sure her hands wrapped nice and tight before taking Hae Soo’s hanbok knot and covered her mouth with it. He lowered his lips to her and bite her lower lip gently. That sent shiver down to Hae Soo’s spine. 
    The bites fall down to her chin, making a path along her jaw line to her ear, then fall down again to her chest. So opened Hae Soo remaning clothes roughly. His breath stopped when he finally saw her breasts. His mind stopped in thinking whether this action is true or false as her blood rising in the speed of light to his head. 
    Wang So knew he was too rough and painful but he can’t stop. The smell of flowers in Hae Soo’s body mixed with this unbearable need in his chest to touch her was making him unable to slow down or soften his move. He opened his hanbok with the same rush. 
    He coincidently not looking at her eyes. He knew she hate him, for what he was doing. Wang So didn’t understand why was her feeling was so important to him. 
    He kisses her breast as soft as he can, showering them with attention they deserved. He licked them away, making wet traces along the whiteness of her skin. He sucked them gently and admired the redness he made. Hae Soo’s breath began to shorten. She made funny sounds from her mouth; it’s like a writhing sound. It made So smiled.
    His moves stop for a moment. He grabbed her hip. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, along with the disappearance of common sense from his brain. 
    Wang So went inside her in one smooth motion, while Hae Soo groaning in pain. He stroked and caressed her breast in hope that the pain went away from her quickly. Wang So’s finger twisted Hae Soo’s nipple with a slow drunken moves. Hae Soo’s groan changed to soft moan again. 
    Wang So smiled. 
    “Hae Soo,” he whispered. “See what you do to me?” he asked in a husky voice right in her ear. “You making me can not stop no matter what happen. As intoxicated as a finest wine, as sweet as honey, as fragrant as a wild rose , that’s you to me,” he licked Hae Soo’s ear and happy to hear her yelp escaping her mouth. He bites it, one of the finest ears he ever saw in his life. 
    When hae Soo’s body become stiff from her climax, Wang So knew his time was near. It’s like someone blew a star in his head. He buried his head in her neck, waiting for that vibration to pass. He looked at her face. She looked like she was in between conscious an not. He smiled again. He licked and sucked her neck before he got up.  
    She made him unable to restrain. 

Wang So laughed harshly. The one time he ever lost control of himself just had to be with a sharp tongue girl who hate him deeply. Just his kind of luck. 
    “I hate you.”
    That voice distracted him from his thought. He turned around and face Hae Soo. That girl already wrapped her body with one of her hanbok, clenched it to herself for dear life.  She was looking at him with evident hate, but there is something that can’t be identified by him. Is it sadness? Hae Soo’s eyes were brimming with tears, but she hold it well. She would not cry for this. She would not cry for him. 
    Wang So bend his body, making her lying down again and instinctively trying to prevent Hae Soo from running away. He touched her face for a while, enjoying the softness of her skin. The gentleness in his touch made her wonder about him. Just when she thought one thing about him, he acted differently again. Which side of him that she must trust that it is the real him? 
I must hate him, Hae Soo whisper to herself in her heart. I must hate him. For tonight. For what he did to me. It is not right to even sympathize about him. She didn’t agree to this. She must … That thought evaporated from her mind when her eyes locked with his. Hate him, she continued with an unsure tone. 
    “You hate me,” he said with wondering tone. “It could be. But do you hate what just happen? As far to my knowledge, you enjoyed it as much as I do.”
    His tone of voice sent a jab to her stomach. Her lips tighten. “I hate it,” replied Hae Soo shortly. 
    “Really? Well, let’s prove it then,” said Wang So with an ignorant voice. 
    Hae Soo turned her face. She already knew what that man going to do to her when he lowered his body. But Wang So laughed made her astonished. That laugh still echo in his handsome face in a form of a smile. It soften his face a lot. That view made Hae Soo wonder just how much a sincere smile can change a face. She was still in awe ehen he trapped her face with both of his hands. “Isn’t the time to be shy has already passed, Hae Soo ya?” asked So with a defying face, challenging the girl before him to oppose him. 
    Hae Soo decided to stay quite. She will not give this jerk a satisfaction by answering it but her face already gave away her answer. His smile grew wider. 
    Wang So’s finger moved from her face, tracing her hand, from her collar bone to her tiny tied wrist. His eyes followed the invisible path his hand made to that girl’s soft and gentle skin. 
    That sent ticklish feeling around her body, making her blushed. It is evident even in the room with only candles for lights. But when he lowered his face to go for hers, she turned her face again. “You don’t want to be kissed? That’s ok. We both know I can make you surrender, even returning my kiss with the same spirit,” he said with incredible self esteem. Hae Soo’s eyebrow rose with this statement, but his cocky face wasn’t change. Hae Soo repulsed. She lowered her tied hands, covering her breast from So’s eyes. Besides, she didn’t want his finger continued to make circles in her wrist. It made her unable to think. It must be some kind of spell. 
    Wang So caught her wrist again but turned it down harshly. She was looking at his face, half covered by mask with a killing stare. 
    So’s smile didn’t fade away with that sight, the corner of his lips still rise when he caught her wrist for the second time, this time with a little more force, and held them up like before. He lowered his head again, Hae Soo bite her lips. She won’t make it easy for him to kiss her. But So simply change his direction. “Haven’t anybody teach you that a woman should obey man?” he asked with a husky voice. His breath in her neck made her trembled, the hair in her back stood up. His tongue licked the beating spot in her neck before biting it, sipping slowly, made a faint red mark there. He blew it, as if it can lessen its pain. 
    Hae Soo bites her lips again, this time for different purpose. She tried hard not to give a reaction even his lick, kisses and bites slowly going down its path. She closed her eyes, hoping he can’t hear the sound of her heart beating when his breaths reach her breast. But he purposely avoided the one place she was sure he will explore. 
    So continued to teased Soo with light sips and bites everywhere his lips can get a hand on, teasing her senses to surrender to his power. The smile in wang So’s face came back when he finally reached her white breast with tempting pink richard simmons. He ducked his nose, savoring her sweet smell, fulfilling his senses with it, while his hand stroked her thigh gently, persuaded them to open up for him. 
    Hae Soo  lifted her head when So’s wet tongue lick the tip of her richard simmons, tempting it, tasting it. Slowly, that naughty tongue circling it before sucking it to his mouth. She couldn’t take a good look his face, her eyes were hazy. But she can feel his hand abandoning her thigh to cup her face and mouth as his mouth finally close on her tit and sucked it with a slow and gentle rhythm, making her feels she was out of her mind. She bites one of his finger to prevent any sound coming from her mouth. But sighs were still coming out. 
    Hae Soo’s head fell down with a thumping sound in the wooden floor. So’s finger grabbing hers and she held it tightly as the ride became higher. Her mouth making fainted writhing. “Wang ja-nim,” she said, as gentle as the wind that night. So continued his exploration, not giving any heed to her pleaded voice. 
    Hae Soo’s breath chocked as Wang So kissed her belly lightly and lick her belly button, tasting the sweet and sour of that girl sweat with his wet tongue. Hae Soo finally let out her breath along with her moan, unable to restrain it for a second longer. “Wang ja-nim,” she said again with a trembling voice. “Please… Please,” she continued. She didn’t understand what she wanted to say really or how that fire can spread so quickly to her whole body. 
    She should’ve hated him and what he did to her tonight. But that guy made her feel powerless. Hae Soo felt like she was in a dark room and the only light she can see were the color of red of Wang So’s tempting kisses. 
    Wang So smiled when he saw Hae Soo’s reaction. He wanted to braze that girl image in his head just like that forever, resigned to his touch and as hot as the bonfire in a festival. “Do you like it?” he asked with a naughty and teasing voice. “Want me to do it again?”
    When Soo was not answering, he chuckled. “If you asked nicely, I will do it. I can give you more than your wildest fantasy you can dream of. A naughty girl like you must have a wild dream or two. All you have to do is ask and I’ll come to you. Your wish is my command,” he said, adding sweet kisses along her smooth belly and up to her breast. 
    “So my beautiful Hae Soo,” he continued, paralleling his face with hers, stroking her face gently with his long finger. “What do you want to do? Continue or stop? It’s your call now,” his voice was husky and heavy with desire. He looked Hae Soo’s eyes straightly; trying to read what that girl wanted, even the vaguest one. 
    Hae Soo stayed silent for a while before shyly nodding her head. Wang So laugh a little before saying, “Good girl,” and devouring her lips in a kiss that can melt her bones away. 
    Hae Soo tried to keep up with the savageness of So’s tongue, teeth and lips as much as she can but it was over whelming. That guy felt like he was everywhere, taking and dominating as much as his heart content. Hae Soo finally able to take a deep breath when So stopped his kisses and took Hae Soo’s body to his lap. His eyes won’t leave hers as he unties her hands. 
    There was a reddish mark around her wrist. Wang so frowned, there was a sense of guilt in his face. He took her hands to his face and kissed it gently. “I’m sorry,” he said sincerely. 
    Hae Soo took a good look at So. That girl too trying to decipher what was going on in his mind. “It won’t change anything,” she said. “This is just lust. No more no less.”
    So fold his lips cynically but didn’t return her words. 
    “I still hate you.”
    “It’s ok,” he finally answered. “I’m used of being hate. Now, just shut up. Talk time is over,” he continued as he closed Hae Soo’s mouth with his again. So’s strong hand held Hae Soo’s head in its place while his mouth sucking her tongue, before leaving it to do other activity around her sweating body with various motion, sometime he stroked it gently, sometime he squeezed it a little bit hard. 
    He ducked his nose in Soo’s neck when he entered her again, hearing a gasp escaping her mouth. Guilt and a little bit of pain stabbed his chest, but even gods can’t make him stop. Her warmth surrounded him, pulling him closely to insanity. 
    Wang So took Hae Soo to his embrace, wrapping his arm around her, trying to ease any pain in her. “Soo-ya, I’m sorry,” he whispered in her ear. “I just can’t help myself when it comes to you.”
    He stroked her bare back gently and rocked her slowly, trying to sooth her when he heard her breath shorten. 
    Hae Soo can feel So deep inside her in this position. It was like his body was talking to hers in a language her brain couldn’t understand. She made a distance, forcing So to look into her eyes, trying to understand just what is it that’s going on between them and trying to understand what happen with her heart. When it comes to this man, the answer is always vague. Sometimes she hates him, sometimes she can’t seems to turn away from him. 
    “Is it your blood?” she asked with a dry voice while stroking splashes of blood in So’s face. “Are you hurt? Where?” So shook his head. Hae Soo sighed in relief and continued to run her finger in his handsome face, as if she was mapping his face to remember him. 
        Wang So forced himself to stay still, allowing Hae Soo’s fingers to exploring his face. The strokes of her cold fingers burned his skin. Did that girl knew just how much she influenced her? Hae Soo made him forget everything. Nothing else important other than being in her arms and inside her. Nothing else more important than hearing her voice and see her face. 
    But that thought discontinued when Hae Soo’s hand trying to pull off his mask.
    “Why?” she asked with a dry and weak voice. “I’ve already seen it in the royal bath place briefly.”
    “Then you will be afraid of me.”
    “You think after what you did to me tonight, a little scratch in your face will make me afraid of you?” that girl didn’t hide the sarcastic tone in her voice. There was an invisible scar formed in So’s heart but he thinks he deserved it. 
    He smiled and started to move deliberately, making a startling voice came out from Soo’s mouth. He didn’t want her to think at all. But he replied her sarcasm anyway. “I’m afraid that you won’t be able to forget me if you took it off,” he said, groan follow those words immediately. 
    Words were disappearing after that. Wang So kissed Hae Soo’s lips to muffled the sound of her wild groan that trying to escape her beautiful lips. Hae Soo’s hand clenched his hair, needed something ti hold on for her dear life while So rocking her world to its core. She ducked her head to his shoulder, biting it when the feeling was overwhelming her. So groaned. He held both of Hae Soo’s shoulder before kissed her with the same wildness. His exploration didn’t stop there. He sucked both of her breast with teasing rhythm until that girl arched her back powerlessly. Their heavy breath filled up the empty room with fire. 
    They move togetheras a rhyme, forgetting hate and desperation that stretched between them for a while. Together they climbed endless top of a mountain and ended up crushed in tiny pieces. 
    Wang So took Hae Soo in his embrace, his arms held her tight while Hae Soo soothed her breath. Her eyes suddenly felt heavy and sleepy. So’s hand that continued to stroke her hair and back didn’t help her to stay awake at all. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in So’s chest, leaving that guy alone with his thought. 
    Hae Soo didn’t know So kissed the tip of her head lovingly before he too followed Soo to dream land. When she awoke, So was still asleep but his responsive hands reacted when Soo tried to free herself from his arms. 
    She waited for a little while, listening to his heart beats and the sound of his peaceful breath, before trying to escape once again and succeed. She gathered her clothes and put them on as best as she can without waking him up. When it was time to leave, she looked at So’s face for the last time before stepping out from that room into the dark night that swallow her with its pitch black color. As black as her heart. Hae Soo went on with tears on her face.  

Please put the ff into ff site. Fan fiction or our archieve. For me to read anotha day without tracing back all the pages :phew:

You made my day become wild. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, glacial said:

does anyone else get the feeling that wang yo slightly cares for wang so? idk if I'm imagining things but now that he has like all the power to kill him or get rid of him or torture him, its not what i expected from before, like not as cruel as i expected. maybe its because he's from the same mother but idk, its just an inkling that he doesn't entirely hate him to the core, anyone else get that feeling? :blink::crazy:

I think he respects Wang So because he has the nerve to stand againts his own mother. Wang Yo never did that and probably regret it. 

• Like 14

Just now, antiherofans said:

That song becomes the official funeral song for this drama. You hear the song, someone must be dying. 

Please dont play this song when Hae Soo is dead or being cremated. I will die too if that happen. 

I'm sorry but when the song came out during Lady Oh hanging...i said to myself THIS is the song that will be playing when HS died...it's just inevitable...as heartwrenching as it is..they gonna play it again...

• Like 8

I find it a little disconcerting that quite a few people are freaking out about evil!So just from the episode 17 preview. Besides that moment being only a few seconds, if HS's visions have taught us anything, context is important. I understand that So's expression is scary/intimidating in the preview, but I think he'll have a good reason for what he says. Also, I doubt it will have anything to do with Wook.

• Like 21

15 hours ago, glacial said:

does anyone else get the feeling that wang yo slightly cares for wang so? idk if I'm imagining things but now that he has like all the power to kill him or get rid of him or torture him, its not what i expected from before, like not as cruel as i expected. maybe its because he's from the same mother but idk, its just an inkling that he doesn't entirely hate him to the core, anyone else get that feeling? :blink::crazy:

eeek!! That is a funny way showing Wang Yo care about Wang So. I dont think so. The reason he keep WS because he WS is useful for him. 

• Like 9