Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Thanks @ruizaio @glacial @cojulie for the translations regarding Hera's IG post. :blush:

News on Ratings..

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - 22.9%

Woman with a Suitcase - 7.9%

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 5.9%

Drinking Solo - 4.4 %

5.9% THAT'S CRUEL

Is this because the Korean audience boycotted the show out of anger for SBS? Did they really do that? I feel really, really bad for the casts, not to mention that they seemed to be very excited about this episode seeing how active they were on IG last night :cry:

• Like 21
4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Thanks @ruizaio @glacial @cojulie for the translations regarding Hera's IG post. :blush:

News on Ratings..

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - 22.9%

Woman with a Suitcase - 7.9%

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 5.9%

Drinking Solo - 4.4 %

I going to miss his cuteness and it's such a pity as I believe it was him that kept the Brother's moments of bonding "fun"

cto

ratings sucks. 

:bawling:

The complete video of his goofy IG post. Only LJG can cheer us up. 

Afterthought: MLSHR part 2 - WS in modern times? ;)

• Like 24

What have I done to myself? Embarking on a sinking ship of SoSoo...

I said sinking because I doubt we'll be able to see a happy ending, meaning our OTP get their happily ever after at the end. We knew of this extremely high possibility even before embarking the ship, due to the novel/C-version/historical stuff. Why did I still get on board? Now I can't get myself off... I'm so dreading the end :fearful: I can't remember the last time I watched a drama of the OTP without happy ending. Yes, I've been careful and selective of the drama I watched. Why, o why did I start this drama? :bawling: And what's worse is, I don't have a drama to dive into after this so I can move on quickly.

Sorry for sharing the negativity so early in the morning (my time). Just that I'm so invested in these two that I've been thinking of them literally day n night. First thought as I woke up this morning is about how this drama will end, how can they be together, please let them be together, why can't they stay together...

I keep reminding myself to just enjoy their journey of love. Problem is, seems like their relationship is going to get further apart starting from the time WS ascended the throne. And I don't like to see that, and then we'll be left hanging with no closure of their relationship. There's an advice of don't live life with regrets, and I hate to see them continuing their lives with regrets (which was what happened with the C-version). In a way, I'm kinda glad that we only have one episode to digest this week. I really needed the time to prepare myself for all the angst ahead. I actually think the mask scene will be our last romantic sweet encounter of SoSoo...

Okay, okay. I'm probably getting too much ahead of the drama. Maybe this writer will give us a pleasant surprise....?

• Like 15

i read that the production cost is 13mil$. did they invest most in pr? the setting of the shoots is quite simple, i think i can count on fingers how many places/rooms they have. i dont know how much normally chinese drama cost but the palace and stuffs looks a lot more compare to scarlet

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

The episode 16 rating is 5.9% :( feel like hitting SBS so hard..:angry:

13 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

The episode 16 rating is 5.9% :( feel like hitting SBS so hard..:angry:

Count me in to hit SBS with you :angry:. I don't think they even care. 

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, soorani said:

These low ratings were probably because of the confusion thanks to the baseball game plus MDBL finale. 

Also, SHR clips were literally dominating the TOP10 on Naver and it was even trending on twitter in Korea. 

(which makes these ratings make less and less sense... does they really base their ratings on 2000 households only?) 

anyway, let's not get sad over this. The actors are receiving tons of love from overseas :D 

Seriously, 2000 household? 

• Like 5

Sorry if it has been posted before. Let's show our support for LJG and MLSHR by voting him and the drama. The first one is apparently an actual award presentation. He's currently 6th now. 

Spread the love. :heart:

• Like 12
8 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Count me in to hit SBS with you :angry:. I don't think they even care. 

Ep 16 was such a  SIGNIFICANT epi in our OTP's life..they went through a range of emotions..all the actors were so excited and commented on each other's IG too..i feel hurt seeing such an AMAZING SHOW getting low ratings..at the end of the day these will affect d actors lives instead of the one who is responsible for all this fiasco.- SBS..:angry:

• Like 15

We know that WS will marry YH eventually based on historical fact but I can't help but hope that it doesn't happen in MLSHR until Soo leaves the palace. I'm praying to the Drama Gods for at least 1.5 to 2 episodes of pure, unadulterated happiness for So & Soo.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, violet90 said:

i think the miscarriage thing will be used in this drama and it will be the main thing that will caused Soo decided that she want to go away from palace... i don't see any other loophole that we can have the solid reason why Soo will do the drastic decision... CR will be killed but So that i know would never tortured people just to make a point she will be devastated but not to point where she will leave So.. 

and i read somewhere in here that she is a loyal person and stick with what she loves and i agree to that.. heck she even wiling to forgive WW after what he did if he actually decide to go away from palace with her.. Soo will likely wiling to go through the marriage with YH , CR dies but when her own child have to die i don't think she will stay there.. also her sickness will be worsen at that point...

in BBJX RX will tell 4th about her involvement in throne battle and she the caused of 13th go to house arrest for 10 years adding to that her and 8th love story just make 4th goes blind jealous and let her go... but in this drama there is nothing that will make So hate her except her relationship with WW..

i think this drama will use the selfishness and the love between them to tear them apart and not just because of the throne.. So because he does't want her to get more hurt in the palace and Soo is to let So fulfill his destiny as KG.. since the beginning Lady Oh said Soo will never fit in palace.. she too kind and delicate person to survive the palace..  and i agree with that..

Do you actually mean selflessness?

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, tinniet said:

5.9% THAT'S CRUEL

Is this because the Korean audience boycotted the show out of anger for SBS? Did they really do that? I feel really, really bad for the casts, not to mention that they seemed to be very excited about this episode seeing how active they were on IG last night :cry:

Even though I don't really care about the ratings anymore, I still want the drama to get high ratings because of the casts and crew for their hard work in making this drama. Probably they should have shown this before moonlight or put this on a wed-thur slot, this drama had better ratings

• Like 10
6 minutes ago, daynci said:

i read that the production cost is 13mil$. did they invest most in pr? the setting of the shoots is quite simple, i think i can count on fingers how many places/rooms they have. i dont know how much normally chinese drama cost but the palace and stuffs looks a lot more compare to scarlet

Drama like this spent a lot of money on costume. Especially they have so many princes to dress up. Somehow some dresses were screwed up, not fiting the size of some princes, which is why they have a sheer chiffon covering their official robes for the princes. I think not everyone has the round dragon symbol symetrical. HS's sanggung robe has fuzzball on her sleeves since the start. But overall the color combination of the clothings is great. Anyone notice king yo has many collections of king robes? Yellow, black, white. And he has the most accessories!

The location is in a baekje culture village or something like that, i bet the rental per day is not cheap. And the horses rental? I just notice the horse that LJG ride in Joseon Gunman has a white nose too. The same horse?

• Like 20
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner