[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Ok sbs version is really telling us that they did it! The extra sticky hands and the candle. It s a good thing yo is dying, if no it will be big trouble if hs gets pregnant.

What is ww shouting at the guards when yo fainted?

Same with ONE ASIA tv version. They also kinda hint us that they are doing it.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

HUH? BACK HUG? WHY WOULD THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION THAT I WATCH RIGHT NOW CUT THAT SCENE :tears: That brings Hae Soo's feelings to a whole new level!! They cut another important scene. Huhuhuhu

FIFTH

I'm so insecure about Jung's request to Yo:sweatingbullets:

Oh, god it's so heartbreaking seeing Wang So's emotionally and physically tired.. 

Oh, the sacred night! Wait, I need to enjoy every moment of this. LOL

Yeap, they should not supposed to cut the back hug scene, it is important because that scene reveals that HS's feeling toward WS is truly deep in love which she also cannot let him go. 

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, soph_t said:

I'm going to presume it was cut or it just happened behind the scene. 

It was probably a BTS pic because WS coudn't even eat for himself how was he going to feed HS. 

I am just getting angrier and angrier at SBS, so misleading!

• Like 9
18 minutes ago, littlebiebie2 said:

We don't know for sure if the scene when So was having a bad dream were edited out or not. 

But the scene when HS praying at the stone when So came and talking about mother were there at the Director Cut ep 3. We have Director cut for Ep 1-3 have you watched it?

Oh...! @littlebiebie2 Is it in page 1 of this thread? 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, briseis said:

In the preview for episode 17, there was s glimpse of the masked scene between SoSoo we'Ve been waiting for!

Preview for ep 17. To air maybe monday, maybe not monday, maybe it will get leak accidently, maybe no leak ep, maybe we just wait misserably for it tuesday. Buttt that depend if no rain on sunday, in that case maybe next next monday. 

• Like 21
4 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Hello everyone, i was away in real life. Can someone enlighten me on today's airing? Like we only have episode 16 today? And at 8pm KST? So lost. 

only one episode tonight (ep 16) aired and finished at regular sched 9pm-10pm KST.

We have blessed by extra SoSoo moments such as backhugs, extra long passionate kiss, long caress of scars. On prev, we will have the mask kiss scene. There you go chingu~~ ;)

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

it's SBS he wants dead.LOL

i am with him then SO kill them all :) but he was really angry ... so mad face like kill them all or all kill them ... what will happen ??? 

the long week start again :(

• Like 6
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner