[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

counsin talking to haesoo.

asking her why she start the fight. she may get the 8th prince into trouble.

counsin said she is worried about haesoo not behaving and then both cried. counsin said: what am going to do with you, can you get along with everybody?

• Like 10

HS is having conversation with her sister about her mom. She cry remembering her mom. 

Her sister hug her. She said she will take care of her like her mom did. 

Preview scene....HS sitting alone...thinking about what happen to her....

The maid come and searching for her. 

WJ and Wang Won and JM laugh at WE who has bruises from the fight with HS. Wang Wook now laugh at him too.

Wang Soo entering the room

• Like 9

maid came to fetch haesoo.

she ask about the astrologer. maid say she dun know.

haesoo thought about the bathing place.

maid say she cant go back to that place. 

--------------

other prince disturbing the 10th prince. say that haesoo must be interested in him

cut to 4th prince in the bathing place. woohoo. the other princes are really afraid of him.

he went to see his mum and was delighted to reach her room. 

Jisoo and jonghyun are with him. 

• Like 9

It's no way in the world that the maid didn't notice that big hole in her so called door she knows that they is peaking at her she must want one pf the princes to come in and have a go with her maybe trying to elevate her status.. B ut I find it strange that it seems they all live in the palace but WS he seems to have free reigns to do what he likes and nobody protest to him doing it..

• Like 6

10th Prince and his brothers ...the saw 4th prince returning in the palace ...he went to his mother room ...the lady is as cold as ice...his younger brother is there ...he seems happy to see him ...the queen is so cruel...poor 4th prince

• Like 8

Wang Soo meet his mom...but it's an unpleasant meeting for them. Wang Yook just laugh at him. When he is about to give his present to his mom, Wang Jung cut him saying he got present for her and it's hairclip too...the one he also bought for his mom. 

The other princes eavesdropping...when Wang Soo open the door everyone fell down. I really hate that eomma. 

JM chase Wang Soo, and try to comfort him. 

• Like 8

the queen is terribly mean to him. said he is good for nothing.

4th prince ask if he can stay with his brothers for awhile.

queen say he cannot be here for so long, he has to go back to his foster home.

4th prince say he is just a hostage.

queen deny.

jonghyun snigger.

he was about to take out a present, when ji soo beat him to it and presented a gift that the queen was much delighted.

4th prince takes his leave.

jonghyun slime and said he has no airs of a prince.

rest of prince evasdropping on the conversation.

queen say after the ceremony, 4th prince must be sent back. 

ji soo say there is a rumour that it was the queen who left the scar.... jonghyun silenced him.

the rest of prince try to speculate how the scar came about. 

advertisement....

I must say joon gi's acting is real good! baekhyun is really alright.

• Like 9

4TH PRINCE SPARES HER LIFE AND LEAVES UPSET ...8TH PRINCE HER COUSIN AND SERVATS ARE WAITING FOR HER WORRIED ...8TH TOLD HER TO GET IN THE HOUSE...THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW HS SAID WITH A SAD VOICE

4TH PRINCE SPARES HER LIFE AND LEAVES UPSET ...8TH PRINCE HER COUSIN AND SERVATS ARE WAITING FOR HER WORRIED ...8TH TOLD HER TO GET IN THE HOUSE...THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW HS SAID WITH A SAD VOICE

• Like 7

HS is wandering alone. She is trailing her way before when she arrive at this goryeo. I bet that she will end in this bath pond again. And Wang Soo  is about having his bath now. He took off his shirt..errrr no...robe....enter the water.

And hahahahahah Hae Soo is just come from the water. Wang Soo quickly cover his wounded eye. Oh my, the scar is so sad....crazy eomma....

He grab Hae Soo neck, HS beg for her life. Wang Soo threatened her. Wang Soo left the bath, Hae Soo calm her heart. Oh the hairpin that he bought for his mom dropped, and Hae Soo picked it. 

CR and other maid waiting for her in front of the gate. Wang Wook and his wife there too. Hae Soo appear wet and cold. Her sister scold her. Wang Wook just ask the maid to bring her in. Hae Soo stop and look at her surrounding again. 

Wang Wook ask, why you're not entering. Hae Soo just mumbling..so I am really cannot back at my home. Wang Wook look at her.

HS ask CR abot Wang Soo, and she told her scary story about him. 

• Like 9