[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

just watched ep 14 and OMG Wang Mu's ending was horrible ;'( Ji Mong calling him "Moo" instead of "your majesty" sounded like a father losing his son ;'( Wang Yo might be the one who literally pushed Wang Mu to his horrible death but he was going to die anyways because of the mercury, Wang Wook is the real psychopath here, using mercury all this time to kill the king slowly & drive him crazy (Erethism a neurological disorder that effect the whole CNS) Wang Yo was right the smart ones are the scary ones

now that Hae Soo saw 1 of her visions become reality & she looked terrified because of that I wonder if she's going to say anything to Wang So about Eun & his wife like asking him not to kill them or is she going to hide them & not tell him...I can't wait for ep 15 this show is driving me crazy 

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, lisethvr said:
  Hide contents

It means that the k-viewers prefer Park Bo-Gum's drama because believe he is handsomer than Lee Joon-Gi? So according to this logic Joo Jin-Mo's drama wins in rating to SHR because the k-viewers also believe he is handsomer than Lee Joon Gi.

dear, maybe is the operative word there. please read again what i replied and please read between the lines, too. XX :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i kinda get why it feel rush because the climax of this story not in this part.. the climax is when WS became a king and HS will be his consort... that's where the story will focus on here i think the writer just want to follow the history and give 3 eps max to do that.. 1 eps for CP reign , another 1 for WY reign and last one is the one when WS revolt and became KG... and the rest is WS and HS tragic love story...

that's where the story will unfold... the key essence of BBJX is when HS be WS consort and how thing will drift them apart... don't get me wrong the feeling between HS and WS not going to change at all but the feeling between HS and KG is totally opposite it... WS will have a hard time keeping HS safe cause no matter what palace is a dangerous place and add to the fact that HS will be sick its just a nightmare.... 

i think both WS and 4th have in common is their selfishness in wanted RX and HS so bad.. it will eat them alive later on...... 

this drama make my life miserable..............................

i just wish them to be happy.................................................................. 

@violet90 My heart is with you. I feel anxious about the next episodes. Its going to be bittersweet. At one hand, we will have the intense passion between So and Soo as So and Soo. On another hand, because mad things happen, what happens btw Soo and Gwangjong is gong to break my heart. 
Btw, do we know when is Gwangjong marry YH? It's 6 years after the marriage that YH will bear the first child. So can I still hope that because of Soo, Gwangjong will not consumate the marriage and stay faithful to Soo? 

• Like 9

Just now, annisaaa said:

heii, i just not yet get it. :unsure:

is this drama has International version and korean version?

And its just for episode 14 or all episode has two version (red. internasional and korean version)?

all episodes has 2 versions except for ep1-2-3 

you can watch the SBS/Korean version on Kissasian or myasiantv, those the only 2 sites I know that have the SBS ver 

• Like 5

although im happy that the ship is finally sailing... I'm a bit disappointed that the writer didn't use Soo's hardships as a way of solidifying her relationship with So. We saw glimpses of it, like when So back hugged Soo and she was comforted and relieved (even if it was just for a second)

wouldnt it be a great way to juxtapose their situations? In the beginning it was Soo who brought So out of his miserable shell. During the year after Lady Oh's death, Soo was an empty shell of a person. I was hoping that So would help her be her old self again and she'll fall more in love with him

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@violet90 My heart is with you. I feel anxious about the next episodes. Its going to be bittersweet. At one hand, we will have the intense passion between So and Soo as So and Soo. On another hand, because mad things happen, what happens btw Soo and Gwangjong is gong to break my heart. 
Btw, do we know when is Gwangjong marry YH? It's 6 years after the marriage that YH will bear the first child. So can I still hope that because of Soo, Gwangjong will not consumate the marriage and stay faithful to Soo? 

i don't think WS will even consumate the marriage when HS is there... WS know how much HS hate polygamy and now he will do it for the second time so i don't think he even have a heart to do that... WS will always put HS above everyone and YH? she maybe the queen of Goryeo but she totally not the queen for WS heart... 

so my theory is the marriage will happen but on political reason only and WS life as a king will focused on HS only....only when she gone WS will begin life as KG and YH as his queen..... 

• Like 14

Im glad that our otp ship is sailing high. But it feels a bit lacking of transitions probably because we dont get to see their scenes in the 2-year gap: How So eventually made Soo to admit her feelings. And all the events unfolding  is too fast and choppy :( but i guess thats what they can make do with 20 eps . My only wish now is the director would release the full uncut version in DVD :) . If only theres a way to voice our demand :).

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, am420 said:

I feel as though I watched like 3 different episodes rolled into one, that is probably a function of only having 20 episodes.

Ugh, Wook, I have easily placed him above 3rd and 9th prince on the list of who I despise most on this show. It's not that he's turned into a villain, I actually like him as a villain it's the way he's condescending and so slimy and underhanded. The fact that he's so two faced, he's the person who will smile in your face and stab you in the back. Also, him insisting that he is trying to get the throne for HS is such bulls**t. He is greedy and unwilling to accept that, that is who he is. I really need him to stop lying to himself because it is accomplishing nothing, he is making decisions that could put HS's life in danger. Am I understanding right that he was involved in the plot to poison Moo? What exactly does he think would happen to HS should it be discovered that he was poisoned in Damiwon? Also CR what did she think would happen to HS? Did she even think about the position that she would be in once the king was dead? I haven't seen BBJX but I'm feeling no sympathy for her possible outcome, not only was she involved in a treasonous plot but she framed WS's person, there are a couple of characters that I would have sympathy for in that situation and she is not one of them, I don't even care about her being in love with #9 because I think that he's a horrible person too. 

Poor Moo, he really was too gentle to rule, but to see him deteriorate to the point that he wanted to send his daughter off as a hostage was so sad. Moo before the mercury poisoning would have never done that. Kudos to So for stepping in and stopping him, WS's flashback made me hate the evil queen even more. How could she do that to that little kid? I really cannot wait for her to witness WS becoming the King. 

The OTP relationship is so good. I would watch a show without all the political maneuvering/killing of just them dating in Goreyo. The two dates that they went on in this episode were incredibly sweet and seeing them basically move from friends to basically being in a relationship is so great. I'm so glad that they talked and laid everything on the table but I'm still so frustrated by So not knowing that it was Wook, how doesn't he know that, that said I'm so glad that they have decided to be honest and upfront with each other. That will be necessary for them to survive Yo's reign. Also, their kiss, I've never been more excited about fictional characters kissing than I was about these two, there have been lots of complaints about this show but the development of this relationship has been excellent. NGL I'm a little sad that Yo came back at the end of episode 14 because I wanted to see more So/Soo dates.

I've been thinking about the trajectory of the show given what has been posted on here about BBJX and even with my frustrations at So not knowing that HS was talking about Wook, I just don't see what Wook could say to So to get him to let Soo leave. Maybe because I'm looking at it from a 21st century perspective but the Wook/Soo relationship contained minimal skin ship, he hugged her once and held her hand once, I think, I see no reason that, that should cause So to lose his cool. I'm prepared to roll my eyes when that is finally revealed because I considered the Wook/Soo relationship innocent. 

My only complaint is that I wanted to see a little more of Moo's reign, how did HS get the hairpin back? I also wanted to see more of them and of how HS moved from my heart is turning to him no matter how much I fight it to getting all dolled up because she thought that WS was going to express his feelings to her. 

@am420... I too wished they had shown a little more of Moo's Rein. Wang So and Hae Soo's bonding and when she finally succeeded to be able to read and write. 

Chingu, I agree Moo was to gentle and he trusted the wrong people like Hae Soo. Their kindness make it impossible to be safe, watching the snakes working behind their back to trap them and lock them up in a cage. I am glad that he was able to finally seee who the traitors were and who were his alies. 

I agree chingu WW wants the throne and Hae Soo is just a prize for him. The only thing that pisses me off is the fact HS will blame herself for what is to happen.WW is a two faced liar, a snake , a backstabber and a murderer. He may not have blood in his hands but he orchastrated the plan to murder the CP. In a way he is the Puppet Master of what is to come and the present. 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

all episodes has 2 versions except for ep1-2-3 

you can watch the SBS/Korean version on Kissasian or myasiantv, those the only 2 sites I know that have the SBS ver 

@mewtwo  thank you for your advice :D

i've downloading episode 1-13 and it has "SBS" word in the top right, so it is korean version right?

hmm.. since i wanna know, What's difference it is, so i'll looking for the internasional version

edit : Now I know, it turns out the difference is explained on page 1:blush:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Does anyone has answer to the scene where little So tied in a pole at the top of the wall and the army with fire arrows shoot at him....  That woman is really crazy as hell... How come she watch her son treated that way and smirked....  

In this cannon, apparently the Yoo clan laid siege to the Kang clan and the Kangs, mistakenly believing the Yoos were actual human beings, (unlike themselves, who would use a child as an arrow shield?), tied So the the ramparts to get the Yoos to cease firing, but his mother ordered them to fire anyway, apparently not caring if So was killed in the process. From what little I've seen of the original scripts, it was supposed to be Mu who got him down, which is why when his father asks him in ep. 3 why he risked his life to take Mu's place in the Narye, So explains it as repaying a life debt. It may also explain why So feels (felt? *snif*) more loyalty for his older half-brother and his father than his mother. I was afraid they would cut this scene entirely even though it flashed in the 6 min trailer, but I guess better late than never?

• Like 19

I don't believe Wang So was in the palace for the two years that were skipped. It does not make sense at all that their relationship has not progressed in the 2 years if he and Hae Su were in the palace in the entire time. He had made his intention for her as clear as day at the end of Episode 13. If anything, Wang So was probably out of the palace frequently, running as a representative for King Mu, which then makes sense why Wook has taken such a prominent position. It would be have made more sense for them to do a Hae Su voice over at the beginning of the episode explaining what has happened in 2 years instead of this jarring transition. Believe me, if Wang So had been in the palace for 2 years, there would be little Wang Sos running around already. :P

• Like 22

please enlight my thougt here... i really clueless

why i feel that dramabeans dislike this drama? dunno if i just overreacting or so...

bcause if they don't like it, why they bother to write the recaps? they dont do that to other low ratings drama that they dislike?

please gimme explanation for this.

• Like 4

I have so many pages to back read!!!!…when did this happen??? :o My SoSoo ship finally sailed and I enjoyed all their moments!!! :heart: I like the new Soo and I am happy that the dumb Soo is dead (or I am talking too early?). Also...even if he is evil…even if he is making So, Soo and more suffer…I like the lion king. :lol: Don't know why…but I really like him. But poor Moo! :confused: I felt bad for him…he become totally insane and didn't deserve to end like this. :expressionless: Chaeryung I am so disappointed on you.

Edited by Gabi Bros
grammar
  • Like 9

On 10/6/2016 at 0:18 AM, gobsmack said:

Lol I didn't know B U L L s h i t gets converted automatically to Richard Simmons on this site. I was so confused why everyone used Richard Simmons here. :lol:

Spoiler

sorry still backreading...and I realise that after I type richard simmons and it auto correct to Richard Simmons, before that I was like...what the hell is Richard Simmons? Link to SHR? Cause I jump into forum at pages800+, I tot I may have miss out some Richard Simmons, end up..it is ... richard simmons hahahahahahahaha, and till I read someone mention it...so I got to reply it anyway...hahahahahaha

• Like 6

I hope HS will finally come to realize the meaning of her vision : its a warning! As long as WS didnt become the King, there will be continuous betrayal, and gruesome bloodshed happening. The only way to stop that is by making WS the King...and HS upon realizing that should help WS to get the throne....

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

In this cannon, apparently the Yoo clan laid siege to the Kang clan and the Kangs, mistakenly believing the Yoos were actual human beings, (unlike themselves, who would use a child as an arrow shield?), tied So the the ramparts to get the Yoos to cease firing, but his mother ordered them to fire anyway, apparently not caring if So was killed in the process. From what little I've seen of the original scripts, it was supposed to be Mu who got him down, which is why when his father asks him in ep. 3 why he risked his life to take Mu's place in the Narye, So explains it as repaying a life debt. It may also explain why So feels (felt? *snif*) more loyalty for his older half-brother and his father than his mother, I was afraid they would cut this scene entirely even though it flashed in the 6 min trailer, but I guess better late than never?

Thank you for the explanation. I wished they didn't have to leave important things like this out.  It explains so much. If only the drama was more like 50 episodes. 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

please enlight my thougt here... i really clueless

why i feel that dramabeans dislike this drama? dunno if i just overreacting or so...

bcause if they don't like it, why they bother to write the recaps? they dont do that to other low ratings drama that they dislike?

please gimme explanation for this.

I don't think they dislike the drama. I have been following dramabeans since way back and per my opinion, they are just really open in giving constructive criticisms to the dramas they recap, and again there's nothing wrong with that. They are just showing their own views in the drama which we may or may not agree. Usually, from what I know, if they don't like a drama they would actually drop it and stop recapping (look at their recap section). They are still recapping MLSHR, so I guess, the drama keeps their interest to keep on going. 

• Like 10