[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

28 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Is it just me or does anyone also think HS's "From now on, don't forget that [you love me]." is kinda insufficient and not a good comeback to WS's "I love you"?

Would be nice to hear her say "I love you too" or "I love you just as much." to him. I mean, come on, she accepted the kiss, she should've just spilled everything and told him those words too. He deserves to hear it from her.

Hoping she'll say it to him in the next episodes...

Nevertheless, I enjoyed all their interactions today. :wub:

I think what she meant by that is that don't forget that you actually love someone and that person is me. I think she's still a bit startled that he actually said those 3 words. The lone wolf said the 3 words that no men said to her before. So she wanted to make sure that later in the future if something were to happen, that he did loved some one and actually has feelings 

• Like 10

MOD EDIT: do not quote images (multi media)

lyrics:2

I’m laughing for nothing
I’m thinking of you again
I wonder if it’s same as love
The sun of day and the moon of night
They don’t know my mind
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
I hope you’re not sad baby
Love, I know now

fly fly forever fly
In my life forever with you
I want you
I want your love

Aren’t there me in your mind?
If I can do it as I want
I don’t need to worry and wait
I want to act like as you’re mine

to you
It too far to walk in an awkward atmosphere
What is the perfect distance between you and me?
From the moment when our eyes were met
I started to worry every night
How can’t I make you be confused

I’m laughing for nothing
I’m thinking of you again
I wonder if it’s same as love
The sun of day and the moon of night
They don’t know my mind
be with you

The time of us
It’s awkward for now
But your arms are just in front of me
Like mine, I wnat to feel

I pretended to cough when I saw you
But I was trying to hide smiling

Sometimes I yawned with pretending to be tired
But I was crying because I was so happy

I can’t hide my emotion
Because I really want you
Please tell me proudly like we’re the one

Baby i just want to
be your love I’ll love you
Even this year is gone and a new day will come

I’m laughing for nothing
If I’m with you
I don’t want to cry even if It’s sad day
If you’re waiting with closing your eyes
Is it okay if I come to you first?
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
I hope you’re not sad baby
Love, I know now

fly fly forever fly
In my life forever with you
I want you
I want your love

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 9

37 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

If JM could tell that Mu's time was coming to an end because his star was falling (in an earlier episode, where the rain ritual had occured), shouldn't he be able to tell that Yo was alive and would rise in power if we follow the drama's rules? 

I doubt he would meddle even if he knew or saw the events as he goes by the philosohy to let history unfold and not meddle on it...Actually Ji Mong is trully a strong and might even be a cruel man,knowing what will happen yet choosing to stay as a bystander by this people and just watch it unfold by it's natural flow even knowing they will die,some horrible and unjust deaths,now we don't even know the lenght of his powers,how much he can see,i bit sad they didn't dwelve longer on this key plot on both Ji Mong and Soo...The biggest difference he shares with Soo as a time traveler is that while Soo is burdened all this time by the fact she remembers her original persona and knowing not to change the past because of the multiple implications Ji Mong doesn't recollect anything from his original persona,at least what we know till now,so he is burden free of it as he lives and is a person from that time...

I'm more curious if Wang So will find out here from So about her real identity and that she is from the future,do u guys think she will ever tell him,or anyone else for that matter?

20 minutes ago, dustdevil said:

Yes, @Miky88I too want a really awful death for Won. I can't find any info in English about when the historical Won died, so I'm just going to imagine that WooHee finally gets to use her sword dance skills on him.

Yeah,i want a slow paintful death for him and make him be trully in fear for days only hearing So's name but if they follow the original Soo will be again too kind and save him and Wook of any sufferings and end them quick with minimum pain because being a Prince has it's dignity and good guys can't be cruel @_@

Also great development for Hae Soo as she recognized how wrong she was to think she knew all about Wang So and that she actually put him in a box based on her visions,that is a long way for me...

• Like 12

After watching ep 14, I felt it was a bit rushed. Too much going on in one episode that sometimes i felt it becomes a bit choppy. still loving the show..

Poor hae soo, that girl being betrayed and used front left and center. the game of throne indeed is ruthless..

at the back of my mind, i wish they could just leave the palace during CP time and live happily somewhere but i understd the whole context of loyalty and the need to protect the CP. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

I think what she meant by that is that don't forget that you actually love someone and that person is me. I think she's still a bit startled that he actually said those 3 words. The lone wolf said the 3 words that no men said to her before. So she wanted to make sure that later in the future if something were to happen, that he did loved some one and actually has feelings 

In episode 9, Wook had said he loved her and she only hugged him back in reply. Maybe that was only in the SBS version.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moon_nebula said:

The build up / anticipation basically all boiled down to that moment ... AHHH I don't mind if the drama ended like that hehe. Actually who am I kidding, I want more tender moments between the two  

Yes, to me ep14 shd be the final ep, let them just lived happily ever after, I don't care if it is Yo's reign.

But we still have 6 more eps.....with no happy ever after assured.:tears:

That said, I think both SO and WOOK are very well written character.

SO as the tortured underdog turned the hero to be depended upon and Wook from gentleman to strategic villain.

• Like 17

Finally got around to watch the episode, and I gotta say, it's a real shame how rushed it was :\ Sure the dates and the confessions were nice, but the pacing was so out of whack that it was preventing me from actually enjoying the episode. Although things are looking tragic for tomorrow, I hope the pacing will be better. I hate it when they start rushing, nothing good comes out of it. =_=

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, liddi said:

Again, we see marked differences between the two versions, with SBS clearly So-centric, while the international allows us more access to Wook's feelings through Chae Ryung, and his deepest motivations, which he reveals to Queen Hwangbo and Yeon Hwa, much to their shock, that he ultimately turned traitor because of Hae Soo. And the multiple references to key scenes in the original, beautifully transposed here, yet ominous in what it may hold down the road.

Additional scenes from SBS version:
5. Baek Ah explains that So gave her a verse from Wang Wei's poem "Zhongnan Mountain Retreat" when he gave her So's letter
6. So's monologue as Soo reads his letter over and over again - a repeat of what he told her before about thinking of her when he was an ambassador, and wanting to live in peace with her, without whom the position of king is meaningless to him [31:57 to 32:22]
7. Soo repeatedly reading and writing So's letter, ending with her in tears

Additional scenes from International version:
1. Chae Ryung telling Soo that Wook still feels misses her, after mentioning how Wook freed her to enter Damiwon

5. Wook revealing to Queen Hwangbo and YH that he is helping Yo stage the coup, and admitting his decisions are because of Hae Soo.

Yeah, it seems like SBS is retroactively trying to put more of the focus on Wang So, which makes me glad but also sort of worried because that means that the original script was still aiming to draw out the Wook/Soo loveline this late into the show. I watched the international version and remembered feeling really irked at how they were still trying to emphasis Wook and So's basically nonexistent relationship at this point, but I'm glad to see that SBS has tried to amend that.

• Like 21