[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, briseis said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH @UnniSarah and also everyone who keeps writing me all the amazing messages, giving my feedback to my posts.

To be honest with you, the first 10 hours after each episode I always feel like I won't be able to write about ML ever again because it HURTS SO DAMN MUCH. I always can think only about all the terrible ways this can go wrong and will go wrong. I see all the hints that allude to things which happened in the original novel/cdrama and I just want to stop watching the drama because it exhausts me and causes me terrible pain. I feel like a masochistic addict. I don't know if it's only me but when I'm watching the episode for the first time live I'm always giddy and happy during the OTP happy times, but when I re-watch it after knowing what happened in the rest of the episode, even those happy moments hurt me! But then, on Wednesday I  deal with it somehow because I had the time to process it and I start to write. 

By the way, sorry for this rant but this show IS KILLING ME! IT'S LIKE A DRUG - YOU KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH BUT YOU KEEP TAKING IT AND INCREASING THE DOSAGE EACH WEEK, BECOMING MORE AND MORE ADDICTED - IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE.

@briseis.. I feel the same way chingu. After watching each episode , I too feel so strongly that I can't think straight and write down how I feel. Truthfully when I am either sad or upset all think of is bad words... that is something I try hard to change about myself. Trying to espress myself after watching each episode is frustrated because I am either to happy, sad or upset. Like after reading live recap of today's episode, I am so mad at  WW for being such a Snake to be so judgemental and tooo greedy for the throne. What Pisses me of is that WY deicided to trust WW after he betrayed him earlier. WW was planning to kill him when first escaped two years ago. Doesn't WY know WW is not trustworthy at all. Another character pissed me off is JUng. JUng is such a dumb person, once he saw his brother he should have alerted someone of his arrival. Now he is trying to help WE when he could have stopped this earlier. Instead of hiding them from SO. 

• Like 12

Lyrics for OST Part 12 Be With You from AKMU

[달의 연인 - 보보경심 려 OST Part 12] 악동뮤지션 (AKMU) - Be With You

OST YouTube Link

Spoiler

English Translation:

I’m laughing for nothing
I’m thinking of you again
I wonder if it’s same as love
The sun of day and the moon of night
They don’t know my mind
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
I hope you’re not sad baby
Love, I know now

fly fly forever fly
In my life forever with you
I want you
I want your love

Aren’t there me in your mind?
If I can do it as I want
I don’t need to worry and wait
I want to act like as you’re mine

to you
It too far to walk in an awkward atmosphere
What is the perfect distance between you and me?
From the moment when our eyes were met
I started to worry every night
How can’t I make you be confused

I’m laughing for nothing
I’m thinking of you again
I wonder if it’s same as love
The sun of day and the moon of night
They don’t know my mind
be with you

The time of us
It’s awkward for now
But your arms are just in front of me
Like mine, I wnat to feel

I pretended to cough when I saw you
But I was trying to hide smiling

Sometimes I yawned with pretending to be tired
But I was crying because I was so happy

I can’t hide my emotion
Because I really want you
Please tell me proudly like we’re the one

Baby i just want to
be your love I’ll love you
Even this year is gone and a new day will come

I’m laughing for nothing
If I’m with you
I don’t want to cry even if It’s sad day
If you’re waiting with closing your eyes
Is it okay if I come to you first?
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
I hope you’re not sad baby
Love, I know now

fly fly forever fly
In my life forever with you
I want you
I want your love

Hangul

Spoiler

괜시리 웃음이나
또 생각이나
사랑이란게 비슷한걸까
낮의 해와 밤의
달도 내맘을 모르죠
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
슬프지않길 바래 baby
사랑 이제야 알겠죠

fly fly forever fly
너와 둘이 온종일 평생
I want you
I want your love

그대 맘 속엔 내가 없나요
나 혼자 쉽게 될 일이라면

마음 졸이며
애태우지 않고
내꺼인듯 하고 싶은데

to you
어색하게 걸어 가긴 먼거리
우리 사이에 적당한
보폭은 얼마정도일까
너와 내눈이 마주친 그순간
부터 난 고민한는걸 매일밤
어떡하면 널
헷갈리지 않게 할까

괜시리 웃음이나
또 생각이나
사랑이란게 비슷한걸까
낮의 해와 밤의
달도 내맘을 모르죠
be with you

둘만의 시간이
당장은 어쩔 줄 몰라도
바로 내 앞에 그대 품이 있고
내 꺼인듯 느끼고싶어

널 보면 기침이
나온듯 콜록했지만
실은 웃음이
나온 걸 가린거야

때때로 피곤해
그런듯 하품했지만
너무 좋아서
눈물이 흐른거야

난 감출 수 없어 나의 감정
왜냐면 난 너가
너무나도 간절 하니까
당당하게 우리가
하나라고 말해줘

Baby i just want to
be your love 널 사랑할거야
한 해를 보내고
다시 오늘이 와도 wo

괜시리 웃음이
나 네 곁이라면
가슴 아픈 날도
울고 싶지 않아
눈 감고 기다릴거면
먼저 다가가도 되죠
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
슬프지않길 바래 baby
사랑 이제야 알겠죠

fly fly forever fly
너와 둘이 온종일 평생
I want you
I want your love

Romanization

Spoiler

gwaensiri useumina
tto saenggagina
sarangirange biseushangeolkka
najui haewa bamui
daldo naemameul moreujyo
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
seulpeujianhgil barae baby
sarang ijeya algessjyo

fly fly forever fly
neowa duri onjongil pyeongsaeng
I want you
I want your love

geudae mam sogen naega eopsnayo
na honja swipge doel iriramyeon

maeum jorimyeo
aetaeuji anhgo
naekkeoindeut hago sipeunde

to you
eosaekhage georeo gagin meongeori
uri saie jeokdanghan
bopogeun eolmajeongdoilkka
neowa naenuni majuchin geusungan
buteo nan gominhanneungeol maeilbam
eotteokhamyeon neol
hesgalliji anhge halkka

gwaensiri useumina
tto saenggagina
sarangirange biseushangeolkka
najui haewa bamui
daldo naemameul moreujyo
be with you

dulmanui sigani
dangjangeun eojjeol jul mollado
baro nae ape geudae pumi issgo
nae kkeoindeut neukkigosipeo

neol bomyeon gichimi
naondeut kollokhaessjiman
sireun useumi
naon geol garingeoya

ttaettaero pigonhae
geureondeut hapumhaessjiman
neomu johaseo
nunmuri heureungeoya

nan gamchul su eopseo naui gamjeong
waenyamyeon nan neoga
neomunado ganjeol hanikka
dangdanghage uriga
hanarago malhaejwo

baby i just want to
be your love neol saranghalgeoya
han haereul bonaego
dasi oneuri wado wo

gwaensiri useumi
na ne gyeotiramyeon
gaseum apeun naldo
ulgo sipji anha
nun gamgo gidarilgeomyeon
meonjeo dagagado doejyo
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
seulpeujianhgil barae baby
sarang ijeya algessjyo

fly fly forever fly
neowa duri onjongil pyeongsaeng
I want you
I want your love

Credit to https://ilyricsbuzz.com/2016/10/akmu-be-with-you-lyrics-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-ost.html

• Like 17

ok we have our little happy time and then are you ready again for cry all night i cry again in this episode was very emotional when HS cry for WS and when JM cry for his king omo he really loved him was very strong scene 

so be brave let's hope for some happy scene in all sad things to happen

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@briseis.. I feel the same way chingu. After watching each episode , I too feel so strongly that I can't think straight and write down how I feel. Truthfully when I am either sad or upset all think of is bad words... that is something I try hard to change about myself. Trying to espress myself after watching each episode is frustrated because I am either to happy, sad or upset. Like after reading live recap of today's episode, I am so mad at  WW for being such a Snake to be so judgemental and tooo greedy for the throne. What Pisses me of is that WY deicided to trust WW after he betrayed him earlier. WW was planning to kill him when first escaped two years ago. Doesn't WY know WW is not trustworthy at all. Another character pissed me off is JUng. JUng is such a dumb person, once he saw his brother he should have alerted someone of his arrival. Now he is trying to help WE when he could have stopped this earlier. Instead of hiding them from SO. 

I am sure that WY and WW are just using each other, no trust involved. WY thinks WW owes him one with his betrayal while WW sticks with WY for now because he believes that he is far better than WY so even if WY becomes king, he will still be in a good position. Only King WangMu, WW and we the viewers know that he asked WM to abdicate the throne to him. Plus he knows that WS will not get anywhere with WY as king, hence he gets revenge on WS without getting his hands dirty.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

in Cvers RX understand why 4th need to punish Yu Tan but she cannot accept the punishment... 4th steam her and let all the maid see this as a warning to not betray him.. in this version i don't see WS that cruel so i doubt CR will receive the same punishment but she will die... 

its not about blaming WS but HS will slowly give up on her life (same thing with RX) because too many people that she care died in front of her.. the burden seeing all this will eat her alive and the last string will be IF she miscarriage... than she will be done with herself , WS and palace...

What is steaming someone?

• Like 4

Hey guys!! I'm so happppy the episode aired tonight. I was laughing so hard at all your live recaps for the baseball game, yes today we were all on KIA tigers' side. Thank you for the recaps and pics from today's episode. I still didn't watch it but I did watch the most awaited scene ever. The KISS!! It was soo sweet and romantic I loved it. However, I do have to ask, was there any scene in today's episode that showed us how HS came to realize her feelings for WS ? I will be very dissapointed if there isn't any, cause I won't understand how she finally decided to accept him. Either it way, it was a great kiss :) and we have a hug next episode, yayyy 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

[Eng Sub Episode 14] for SBS version...I guess these are missing out from international version

I haven't watched the episode yet, but in this clip I'm really impressed with how they have "aged" Wook, which I think is a combination of really good make-up and KHN's acting.

• Like 9

HS is actually a really scary person... she the type that will do anything to get what she want... luckily she have a soft heart so that trait help to balance her out... the scene where she threaten WS with her life is beyond what WS think she can do.. when she cut her hand to prevent marriage i think its because she have to do that but in the end the fact that she can cut herself just like that is scary....

WJ ask whether she would do that and she answer just like that IF WS still want to come she will.. i think she knew WS will never let her harm herself but the fact that HS can threaten her life just like that make a little bit scared.................

in cvers RX when she made up her mind to leave 4th she do everything , reveal everything to make 4th let her go....... in this drama i don't know but i have a bad feeling about it.................................. :frown:

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, sherrrr said:

What is steaming someone?

Basically to cook someone alive like when you're boiling food in the pot 

in the cversion 

Spoiler

she was put in a huge pot and steamed/boiled to death outside and all the maids, servants, and eunuch were to witness it as a warning to whoever betray the king. Both 4th and 13th figured who was the spy so 4th wanted to send a message. Ruoxi character promise her friend/sister that she will try to protect her but it failed 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, millie10468 said:

Gosh, I'm posting again. I must be going crazy since I seriously can't help it.

I think people who were worried about the time spent on SooWook can feel better now:

Soo spent 2 years infatuated with Wook.

She spent Mu's 2 years' reign lowkey crushing on So

She'll spend Yo's 4 years' reign in love with So.

She'll have spent 8 years in Goryeo, more than half of which she spent crushing or in love with So

I think I read somewhere that she'll spend a total of 10 years in Goryeo. That means she'll be down to 2 years of So/Gwangjong's reign.

This means that out of her 10 years in Goryeo, she spent 8 years with So and only 2 infatuated with Wook. How's that for perspective? :grin::heart: I approve wholeheartedly.

LOL this is awesome. Best breakdown and comparison of both ships

• Like 11

Spoiler

@wordsmyth0253

Here's an analysis of the poem So sent to Su I found on a Korean site:

It's a poem written by the famous Tang Dynasty poet Wang Wei (699-759)

行到水窮處, 坐看

물길이 다한 곳에 이르러 앉아서 구름이 이는 것을 보노라.

Thinking there must clearly be a large river or a lake at a waterway's source, a passerby, wanting to see that [river/lake], blindly/mindlessly began to walk and was deeply disappointed to see there was nothing but a small puddle at the waterway's end. However, though that large river or lake he had tried to find was no longer there, the water which had once flowed down that waterway rose once more to the heavens, became clouds, and returned again as rain to refill the river, so what was there to lament, he realized? In the end, since the water again becomes clouds, and the clouds again become rain, just because the water had disappeared, there was no reason to despair or sorrow. 

Even if he married MuMu (the CP heh)'s daughter "My heart is unchanged and forever with you" it is a poem filled with Wang So's ardent feelings.

Beautiful analysis! 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, violet90 said:

HS is actually a really scary person... she the type that will do anything to get what she want... luckily she have a soft heart so that trait help to balance her out... the scene where she threaten WS with her life is beyond what WS think she can do.. when she cut her hand to prevent marriage i think its because she have to do that but in the end the fact that she can cut herself just like that is scary....

WJ ask whether she would do that and she answer just like that IF WS still want to come she will.. i think she knew WS will never let her harm herself but the fact that HS can threaten her life just like that make a little bit scared.................

in cvers RX when she made up her mind to leave 4th she do everything , reveal everything to make 4th let her go....... in this drama i don't know but i have a bad feeling about it.................................. :frown:

Actually in the cverion

Spoiler

Ruoxi wanted to leave and she didn't care how she was leaving the palace even if it means to marry 14th prince she would do it. It was actually 8th that volunteer to tell 4th everything in order for him to let Ruoxi go. 8th knew with 4th personality he would try to find a way to keep Ruoxi so 8th decided since he has nothing left beside death to help Ruoxi so he told 4th everything that happen between him and Ruoxi from kisses, to hugs to promising this and that and 4th was angry to hear it from 8th about their relationship. Ruoxi really never intended for 4th to know about it 

• Like 8

Guys my guess is that Wang Yo with threat So if he doesn't kill Eun and his wife then he will kill Hae Soo :$ so thats where Hae Soo's vision is seen him laughing and killing Eun :( 

its probably true because Hae Soo's vision once has not been wrong so I think thats what gonna happen :(

i don't wanna see tomorrow's episode :bawling:

• Like 5

I bet Yoo will force So’s hand with Hae Soo safety as lavarage now that knows his ultimate weak point to kill Eun and his wife,making Soo early vision of him killing them actually true only that more than sure him laughing like crazy is because he is forced to slay them and not from his pure joy,I bet after that he will go bersek,I think all her visions more or less come with a twist…Curious if the General will actually live,because I think Yoo wants to kill him to get rid of him,if he indeed lives more than sure he will give his army to Soo to avenge his daughter and kill Yoo…I must say I really want to see So kill 9th Prince and Yoo but before that I’m quite mean and want them to suffer a bit by his hand after all the pain they inflicted...I guess the time for Soo to take a side will soon come as the sad part is like Jung said,she can’t forever stay in between and the reality is they can’t all be safe and happy like they used…Yoo really caught Soo at the moment quite tight now using Soo…

On another note Wang So trully is oblivious about romantic stuff or more like to read other men/women on the emotion level,even now not actually know about Wook...When that stuff will come out it will be like a hurricane,i understand why Soo never told him and even more now but i'm sure he will be very mad about it...

For some reason watching this episode made me think that So resembles more than he thinks the Late King's life...Not in the small detailed as no one can be identical but as big points in terms of loving a single women all his life,Soo being like Oh Lady and later having to choose between her and the throne,such sad karma between them

31 minutes ago, aypopa said:

ok why again is YH the one who tell someone that HS hid Eun and his wife what she get with there death or she just want to ruin HS and don't care ho she kill or hurt?? she so evil omo 

Get rid of the treat that her family presents for Yoo(more likely she now wants to be his wife to became queen or be in his good grace) now as she is the daughter of a General with a big army who can turn against them and to get rid of Soo who she always hated,even more knowing So loves her and for Wook as well,she considers her a hidrance in his way to greatness

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Since historically Yo is suppose to die from a disease too, do you think its from CR poisoning him or maybe HS? I don't if a K-drama heroine is allowed to be devious, but it would be so satisfying if HS saves herself from being used as a threat against WS. And IU did say her character would become ruthless.

I would love for her to be vicious to some extend

• Like 17

Just when you think that you've emotionally and mentally prepared yourself for an episode with all the theories and Easter egg BTS they send out, this drama steps it up to a whole nutha level. 

Rollercoaster of emotions, I have never been so exhausted watching an hour long episode before. So much happened in the span of one hour but I must say, I like how the executed the bombs being dropped throughout the Episode:

JM's scene with CP was heartbreaking. The agony in his voice was just like he had lost his son. :tears:

The way Soo's maturity was portrayed by how she questioned and accepted the reason for So's marriage.

How WY slyly managed to take over the throne the second time and use So's weakness to his advantage.

Man, I can't even with this drama. I just can't.

PS: don't even get me started with the lovey-dovey scenes. So much love!!

• Like 21