[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

The fact that LJG personally did all the animal sounds for the shadow puppet scene somehow got me SWOON SWOON SWOON :flushed:

only me? Okay. :wub:

Not just u... I guess me too swooning over All thr voices and esp his bird chirping sound... IS there anything on this earth that LJK cant do ?

@40somethingahjumma

Ur take on Jung IS spot on. He IS always with wook and Ones company Does have significant IMpact on their thoughts and perception. And he eWas always biased To not tk see what all So has gone through (rememebr a scene where HS had to remind him to do think about his brothers troubled life), and then when So almost killed Yo and lastly Eun's INcident... ITs all piled up and making Jung to be against So

• Like 17

Finally I finished all three versions of episode 16, and not gonna lie, I used half of my tissue box already. EunDeok's death are just too much for me, they are two innocent people whose love were just blossoming beautifully, but ended up dead because of the throne ambition...well, damn, I'm tearing up again as I typed this...we saw it coming, but I still don't want them dead...  and I have to watch them dead three times. Three. Goddamn. Times. :tears: :tears: :tears: I know I could skip it, but I really don't want to miss any extra scenes if they were all there...

I...kinda feel sorry for Yo this time, but to be honest, I don't really understand his gradual loosing conscience. From the scene with his mother, it seems he's just a pawn to her ambition, and from the scene where he heard Eun's voice echoing in the throne room, he felt guilty for indirectly killing Eun, but he had no problem killing Moo before...? I know it's been said by Jimong that Moo and Eun's death (and the death of a thunder-struck monk) took a toll on Yo's sensitive heart, but I just feel all of it are too sudden. Never had he ever been painted as a caring brother, every interactions he had with other characters were kinda calculating and hostile, like Wook, but he's more open to show his villainous side. The sensitive heart/heart attack part also caught me off guard...just...where does it come from? Well, I can argue maybe in the time skip his health declined but, I still feel a little strange on this. Was the original history recorded Jeongjeong died because of heart attack too? Also, I'm noticing they told the story from the dialogues. Every dialogues contains important information now. Because of this, it felt awkward at some parts, but it's kinda expected though...the drama jam packed everything to 20 episodes when I truly feel it should be longer than that, make it 25, maybe, the story would flow better in my opinion. 

So-Soo moments were lovely~~~ I expect the steamy interaction between them, and they delivered~~~ but honestly, I don't mind if they go wilder though, maybe a little falling off the bed while kissing?? I mean, So has been holding back all this time, and Hae Soo risked everything to go to him and confirming if their feelings are still mutual, surely all the pent up frustration would be taken out from them with more than just two kiss? Hahahaaa...but oh what the heck, I'll take whatever they serve as long as So-Soo has their tender moment together!!

Also, this is the first time I felt a bit frustrated towards Hae Soo, especially at the last conversation with Wang So. She's asking So to give up on the throne for her...well I don't know if she asked this only for 'fun' or confirming his love for her or whatever, but I find it pretty hypocritical of her to say it in times where So can finally make his move for the throne. I mean, Hae Soo...you're the one who triggered him to take on the throne, you also know that he HAS to take the throne for history to not change, and I'm pretty sure you understand his motivation to take the throne to some extent when he told you he's going for the throne, why do you asked such nonsense from him now??

I'm anxious for next week's episode...but I'm looking forward to when Wook finally destroys the bracelet. I hope it be a very, veeeery satisfying scene to watch.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, syeramy said:

I also want to skip watching yesterday broadcast since I already watched Youku version. But SBS always presents different content than the international one so I urged myself to watch. Now when I know there is 3 or possible 4 versions of the series make me go 158.gifIt is getting complicated. 

Since then and now, I preferred watching SBS version as they revised the OTP part very well and the flow is understandable. The one thing I hate about SBS is their ignorance jcdragon_ahh.gif

So where can I watch this so called SBS Korea version? It's already complicated enough to download two version, International version and SBS version, now SBS version is divided again into SBS one and SBS korea. I usually download the SBS version from kissasia, is that SBS One version or SBS Korea version?

• Like 6

I have a question for those who have watched the non-youku international version. Does it show the hallucinations of Yo? I ask this because the Hong Kong spoilers seemed to suggest that the pictures of Gwangjong were seen in Yo's dream in episode 16, but that didn't happen in the SBS version. Just Mu, Eun, and Geon's silhouettes were shown. I read somewhere that the Youku version only had auditory hallucinations. So I'm wondering if So's crowning was included in the international version. Or maybe the HK spoiler was meant for ep 17 as they didn't know it would be pushed back.

I also see posts that say that a monk died from thunderstrike, but at least the SBS version said it was an envoy from East Jurchen that brought tributes that died. Ji Mong purposely arranged the audience on a day of dry thunder to scare Yo.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Finally I finished all three versions of episode 16, and not gonna lie, I used half of my tissue box already. EunDeok's are just too much for me, they are two innocent people who's love are just blossoming beautifully, but ended up dead because of the throne...well, damn, I'm tearing up again as I typed this...we saw it coming, but I still don't want them dead...  and I have to watch them dead three times. Three. Goddamn. Times. :tears: :tears: :tears: I know I could skip it, but I really don't want to miss any extra scenes if they were all there...

I...kinda feel sorry for Yo this time, but to be honest, I don't really understand his gradual loosing conscience. From the scene with his mother, it seems he's just a pawn to her ambition, and from the scene where he heard Eun's voice echoing in the throne room, he felt guilty for indirectly killing Eun, but he had no problem killing Moo before...? I know it's been said by Jimong that Moo and Eun's death (and a death of a thunder-struck monk) took a toll on Yo's sensitive heart, but I just feel all of it are too sudden. Never had he ever been painted as a caring brother, every interactions he had with other characters were kinda calculating and hostile, like Wook, but he's more open to show his villainous side. The sensitive heart/heart attack part also caught me off guard...just...where does it come from? Well, I can argue maybe in the time skip his health declined but, I still feel a little strange on this. Was the original history recorded Jeongjeong died because of heart attack too?

So-Soo moments were lovely~~~ I expect the steamy interaction between them, and they delivered~~~ but honestly, I don't mind if they go wilder though, maybe a little falling off the bed while kissing?? Hahahaaa...but oh what the heck, I'll take whatever they serve as long as So-Soo has their tender moment together!!

Also, this is the first time I felt a bit frustrated towards Hae Soo, especially at the last conversation with Wang So. She's asking So to give up on the throne for her...well I don't know if she asked this only for 'fun' or confirming his love for her or whatever, but I find it pretty hypocritical of her to say it in times where So can finally make his move for the throne. I mean, Hae Soo...you're the one who triggered him to take on the throne, you also know that he HAS to take the throne for history to not change, and I'm pretty sure you understand his motivation to take the throne to some extent when he told you he's going for the throne, why do you asked such nonsense from him now??

I'm anxious for next week's episode...but I'm looking forward to when Wook finally destroys the bracelet. I hope it be a very, veeeery satisfying scene to watch.

Wow, 3 times of Eun's death? You are strong. I can only handle watch it 2 times :tears:. Now I start crying again watching AuroraRain MV. 

MLSHR, what have you done to me??? :bawling:

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I have a question for those who have watched the non-youku international version. Does it show the hallucinations of Yo? I ask this because the Hong Kong spoilers seemed to suggest that the pictures of Gwangjong were seen in Yo's dream in episode 16, but that didn't happen in the SBS version. Just Mu, Eun, and Geon's silhouettes were shown. I read somewhere that the Youku version only had auditory hallucinations. So I'm wondering if So's crowning was included in the international version. Or maybe the HK spoiler was meant for ep 17 as they didn't know it would be pushed back.

I also see posts that say that a monk died from thunderstrike, but at least the SBS version said it was an envoy from East Jurchen that brought tributes that died. Ji Mong purposely arranged the audience on a day of dry thunder to scare Yo.

Sbs One version only has Yo hearing Eun's voices after seeing the arrows, not the part where he sees Eun's sillhouettes. Youku version also didnt see the sillhouettes.

The envoy thing said by Jimong is the same in both sbs one and youku. But the chinese translation differs:sweatingbullets:

one version said Jimong chose the stormy day, the other version said it was the envoy who chose it, but sbs korea said Jimong chose it.....

The only glaring difference between SBS One and Youku is the sequence of the general's question of what would WS throw away. Youku was before WS went to court, SBS one is a flashback.

Both version has no backhug from HS.

You can see why my mind start to boggle :sweatingbullets:..... Am I watching Inception?:lol:

• Like 15

11 hours ago, qwenli said:

One scene in ep 16 that left an impression on me was this

1) Their background is the Buddha/deities which are supposed to teach compassion and love but YO is doing crazy things infront of the very altar he had been praying to. 

2) All three men, in love with Soo, couldnt stop YO from crushing HS's wrist.

3) Jung and Wook are in one alliance, standing together, WS is standing further away which is a clear display of their relationship.

4) Jung ever the warrior wants to step in physically but was restrained by Wook who always used mental strategy. SO always sacrifice himself for HS and got to his kneels and plead that it was indeed his fault. Wook then suggested to discuss this topic without the servants, hence excusing HS. 

Thus we see the different personalities of the brothers and their modus operandi.

Brilliant writing, brilliant directing. :)

One of the reason why I ship SoSoo all the way. The thing is, for Wook, he will help the girl he 'love' as long as the situation allow him to do so. He had to THINK TWICE. Yea yea perhaps he has to calculate any step he take etc etc but the action just further instills my belief that they might not be destined together after all.

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

• Like 19

5 hours ago, pauexclusive said:

SHOUT OUT TO AURORARAIN

I've requested for WILDEST DREAM MV and it EXCEEDED my expectation on how it will be in that song! You're so amazing! Come and watch you guys! IM GETTING GOOSEBUMPS while playing it.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!  :blush:

https://youtu.be/nVjVj5gGfcE

I have to agree.... I loved the video....  Shout out to Aurorarain  

• Like 13

18 hours ago, hiluna said:

I logged in using facebook and voted but nothing happened, no increase in the number and no acknowledgement. Is the voting limited to people in Asia? and you have to search for IU since she doesn't look like she is on the list of actresses.

I am using FB vote but it works fine. Perhaps you can check if the number of vote increase after couple of hours, not immediately. IU listed not as an actress but singer. 

• Like 3

The shadowy figures that yo saw. Didnt he called to it as if it was the late king? Didnt he said peeha or something like that?

I thought he was refering to his late father or mo, not eun.

But since i dont speak korean can someone help elaborate?

• Like 6