[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I am very glad that this drama doesn't take the typical plot of korean drama "I don't want to listen to your explanation" which drag on the obvious misunderstanding for few episodes. It just jump right on to solve one misunderstanding and the others (just on this episode, there are already 2 misunderstanding) and both are solved right away. Just listen, be honest, and trust, that's it, problem solved. I hope they will keep it like this until the end.

So I dislike the idea that people suggest here that many kinds of misunderstanding will break Hae Soo and Wang So up. No matter what, I want a better plot, something that I could apprehend and accept fully, without a smirk saying "it's just a little issue like this and you're breaking up already?"

I hope the writer show that She could come up with a better plot than anyone could think of, and that would make her the best writer she is.

• Like 18

I am a fan of this drama but seeing how the story fold up to this week and seeing tomorrow preview, somehow I wish HS will be set to die next week...please let her die. 

Next week in my perfect story...So know about past love story between HS and Wook, he become angry and fight Wook after he kill Yo... but when Wook cornered him, HS die to save So from Wook that about to slay his sword at him, seeing HS die to save him So realize HS love toward him and kill Wook, after that he kill Won too and become the king of Gwangjong...marry YH so he can build the most powerful clan in goryeo and removed all the Yoo influences. 

After that our HJ awake from her come (since HS is die) and the ret of story continue in present Seoul, where HJ meet with future So and another future princes. I hope Wook and lady hae are a very sweet couple in present Seoul. 

Please don't kill me for telling you that HS must die next week LOL

• Like 15

anybody noticed the angst and sadness between our OTP after WS talk to HS about his marriage.. he even understand if she will hate him or blame him... and HS just stood there congratulating him while her tears drop........this is even before they kiss and accept each other feeling.....

their love to each other is really deep i don't know how the writer do that to make their relationship so deep like that.... to see them in tears holding back and when HS put the hairpin on her neck WS face is just disbelief that she will go that far with him.. to threaten him with her own life...... i don't know how describe it but i never felt this way seeing OTP fight....

their fight is mature and more deep than usually we see.. maybe because they know each other so well that they see beyond what each other said or done... that's more heartbreaking tbh... 

• Like 22

@hanatanada I agree with you on how things will probably go.

We were all so optimistic that since Soo didn't get a chance to give Wook the list of people he had to take care of in order to become King, like Ruoxi did in C-BBJX, it meant that she's not the one who sparked off the rivalry between 4th and 8th that led to Ruoxi's death.

In this adaptation, her mere presence sparked off the rivalry between So and Wook and if it eventually leads to her miscarriage, weakening and subsequent death, it would mirror the "list giving" plot of C-BBJX. I have absolutely no doubt that Soo will blame herself for the deaths that keep happening and I don't think it's a lie that she was indirectly the cause of everything that happened on So's journey to be King. Like I've said before, I believe Soo is Fate's proxy in this drama. She's the reason history becomes what it is. That's too much responsibility for a person like Soo who feels responsibility so easily and deeply (even though she's one heck of a strong woman). Just look how crazy with grief she got when Lady Oh died. Now multiply that times ten when she realizes just how many people died because she came to the past.

It'll be a wonder if she doesn't go crazy by the end there.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

ugh tomorrow's episode will be miserable T_T

As others have already pointed out, the flow seems to be the following:

-Yo thinks Eun is a threat

-Sends his supporters to arrest General Park

-Eun and SD flee and HS hides them in Damiwon

-SOMEHOW (giving you the stinkeye here Yeon Hwa and Chae Rung!!) it's discovered they are there

-Wook gets Yo to send So after Eun and SD. So seems to refuse (from preview) but Yo will PROBABLY dangle HS's life in front of him and So will probably have no choice (but I am hoping an praying he'll have a plan up his sleeve to protect them anyway..it probably won't work but it would make me happy if they showed us So trying to save them..)

-Jung appears to find out and turns up at Damiwon to try and help them escape

-They get caught, it looks like SD will die first from a sword to the back, Eun will be heartbroken, WE WILL ALL BE HEARTBROKEN

-Somewhere in all that, So will arrive...and Eun will be shot by arrows (if Hae Soo's vision comes true). We know our boy So prefers his sword..so who shot the arrows? Wook and Yo have been seen to use them.

-Eun seems to be asking someone to kill him? (Insert more heartbreak here

-If whoever shot the arrows is there (maybe Yo, to maybe make sure So does as he's told?) So might have to comply...and then we see the completion of HS's vision where So kills Eun

...And then we are in torture as we wait for the next episode next week...

Note: This is all just my speculation given the previews...I badly want to be wrong and have them fake Eun and SD's death so they can just run off and live in the woods somewhere, hunting bears *sobbing*

I'm thinking the one that shot the arrow is Wook. Do you remember he was practicing with the bow and arrow with Yo? and then when So and Yo were fighting near the cliff, Wook pulled out his bow and arrow ready to shoot Yo but was stop by So. So I'm guessing, Wook got a few soldiers to go hunt down Eun and his wife and when they surrounded SD they killed her first since she was protecting Eun and he got shot probably by Wook.

I really hope that HS will see that Wook was the one that set it all up and I'm pretty sure that when WS becomes king and he finds out Chae Rung was the cause of King Mu death, she will probably be torture and kill painfully cause to him, if she didn't have a hand in killing King Mu he wouldn't become paranoid and crazy and wed his daughter to So and that the blame was shifted to HS

• Like 5

I don't know if anyone has posted about this.

The explanation for So's letter to Soo:

This saying literally means: Go to the place where there is scarcity of water, sit and watch the clouds rise.

The intended meaning is an optimistic one. When one has reached the end of the road and faces a dead end, do not give up hope. There is always a silver lining or better days ahead and better things to come. The analogy in the saying is that when one goes to a place where there is very little water, do not fret because we can anticipate the rising of the clouds, which is another source of water.

credit to @squishy on IG

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

I am a fan of this drama but seeing how the story fold up to this week and seeing tomorrow preview, somehow I wish HS will be set to die next week...please let her die. 

Next week in my perfect story...So know about past love story between HS and Wook, he become angry and fight Wook after he kill Yo... but when Wook cornered him, HS die to save So from Wook that about to slay his sword at him, seeing HS die to save him So realize HS love toward him and kill Wook, after that he kill Won too and become the king of Gwangjong...marry YH so he can build the most powerful clan in goryeo and removed all the Yoo influences. 

After that our HJ awake from her come (since HS is die) and the ret of story continue in present Seoul, where HJ meet with future So and another future princes. I hope Wook and lady hae are a very sweet couple in present Seoul. 

i wish she will die fast too rather than slowly dying with her heart broken in pieces... she is innocent girl thrown in the middle of throne battle... and fall in love with someone that she not supposed too , get betrayal and have to break her life principal by staying with WS without a title....... 

she is bound to suffer the moment she woke up in Goryeo........

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Look at mee ... all the crap I wrote ;)

Well I sort-off have the feeling that "Yes" HS saw WS in her visons, but that the one doing the most slaying might be WY ... hmmm repeating myself

obviously all trailer from ep 1 were created only to mislead us viewers. the most romantic lake date, turned out to be a not so romantic moment. just a facade, very pretty scene sure, but it is of a sad moment. 

she was waiting for him wearing his hairpin, all dolled up to wait for the three little words, yet he can only say "i forgot"

now i stopped speculating and just watch each ep unfold. especially i stopped believing the trailer! this includes believing Soo's vision. sure it happened, but totally out of the real context.

my fave so's moment, was when he excitedly ask so "can I?" (kiss her)... his face was sooooo adorable.:wub:

his wolf howling was more like a puppy act then anything. :P

Cuaf6N3UMAAp3gN.jpg

i do have a couple of things to complaint to our heroine.

1 year of hard labor and bullying she still look at only wook. king had to die for her too see his lamb skin over wolf wook.

2 yearsssss she kept that puppy off of from even a single kiss. it took him getting married to his poor niece before she planted that kiss. that's mean soo :angry: 

(how many years that in total?)

but i forgive you for that perfect kiss. cuz more than anything, seeing So truly feels happiness was worth all the agonies we have to go through and will still have to go through  :heart:

#super super busy day tomorrow, but will sleep with smile in my face :) 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Lol but there is 6 more episodes and its too early for Yo to die! He just came back to life so I'm pretty sure he's gonna die next week like what they did to Mu. He gets to be king for one episodes plus Yo is one of the main antagonist so he probably gets to be king for 2 episodes lol. plus I sort of want a bit more of HS and WS cause in the cversion they get to spend a few episodes together 

Spoiler

don't forget if they suppose to be a bit like BBJX she's suppose to get pregnant and lost it and then leave with Jung in which ends her life. 

my theory is that

Spoiler

in order for WS to build up power to be king, he has to marry YH and HS knows that and still stayed by his side, and when she becomes pregnant and YH finds out she will be the one that cause the miscarriage and she couldn't do anything about it probably WS couldn't do anything about it like his father, and HS gets depress and wants to leave the palace and somehow did and dies without WS by her side

• Like 10

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

14 episodes... but it was worth the wait... so sweet, so tender, so beautiful...  

Had to make my gif bigger... it deserves BIGGER :D 

To those of you wondering, Wang Eun has a powerful grandfather. Ally that with his father in law and he makes a huge threat to any throne. I guess that's how Yo views him now. Not looking forward to his death nor that of Seon Duk. Too sad.

And Chae Ryung has always been a snake in the grass. Her duty lies with 9th Prince first and foremost. I guess even over her friendship with Hae Soo as is evident. With friends like that you don't need enemies. 

9th Prince ---- total douchebag holding that sword to Hae Soo's throat. There's one death I won't miss. 

Added you all who asked to the roll call. Anyone else just tag me. 

@Yippeuni

Meant to reply earlier, sorry about the delay. But to answer your question, no I don't have a link to watch on OneTvAsia. Not for want of looking though. 

@meahri_1 Meant to say it before also but I love your new sig 

@MadraRua Thank you, dear! By the way, I know a lot of our chingudeul were hoping for a really passionate kiss (including me :rolleyes:). That said, considering how long our So had to wait, I think his kiss held a lot of tenderness and reverence, perhaps just a bit of disbelief that Soo finally accepted his heart. Because of that, am so loving your gif below because it seems to be emphasizing all those feelings. :wub: love-shower-smiley.gif

Honeycam2016-10-1015-36-05.gif

• Like 17

i put my whole trust in the director-nim, having directed so many complicated and wonderful dramas that he won't make the reason of HS and WS breaking up is just because WS figure out that HS  was WW's former lover.... i think it's so shallow and i think they really need something very legit and deep to break up. (BUT ofcourse, i would VERY MUCH prefer for them not to break up, or atleast breakup in a good term PREETTY PLEASE :") anyways, another excellent episode, i love how the story line is getting better and better from eps 11 and i hope this will continue so the ratings in korea will increase too. i doubt SBS would care about national ratings tho seeing how much money they have and is going to rake in from international popularity. BBGS Ryeo is love people <3 <3 Thankyou for the live cap and the episode cuts everyone! (also the baseball,medical and history knowledge in between) 

• Like 12

Is it juz me or it looks like wook has a teeny faint eyeliner on his eyes.. oh my d evildoers r starting to look alike.. I can't believe I cried wen soo cried.. this Davichi singing bgm adds on to d sadness... lucky the kiss makes all ok.. I hope soo n so will b strong and soo will stay by his side n b there for him since she sees him being cornered to making sucha difficult decision..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 15 Video Preview Translation:

WS: Did you really make hyung-nim (the former Crown Prince) die?

Man: I will meet the king.

WY: If you want to (*something*), then hurry and catch Eun.

WW: Don't you have a dog, Your Majesty?

WY: Catch him/them.

WS: I will not.

WY: You'll have to.

Princess Yeonhwa: Water maid Hae Soo hid Eun in the Damiwon.

WJ: Run away! I'll distract them, so run away!

WE: Please send me!

WE: Ah! Deok-ah!

End.

Episode 15 International Version:

Man: I will meet the king.

WY: If you want to (*something*), then hurry and catch Eun.

WW: Don't you have a dog, Your Majesty?

WY: Hae Soo says she's curious to death. Who put poison in the Former crown prince's bath water.

WS: Did you really make hyung-nim (the former Crown Prince) die?

SD: Huh! You're so amazingly talented!

WE: It would have been nice if we could have lived that way.

Princess Yeonhwa: Water maid Hae Soo hid Eun in the Damiwon.

WJ: Run away! I'll distract them, so run away!

WE: Please send me!

WE: Ah! Deok-ah!

End.

Thanks for the translation of video episode 15.

What does WW mean "a dog" here is WS?

WW is really a loser, he has two faces. He is very violent. He indirectly advised the king to kill WE by using WS. Do we still have to be sympathetic to a WW? Damn you WW. !!! ....  I'm really sick of seeing his face. :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 17

45 minutes ago, briseis said:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Episode 15 Preview

“You have a dog you can send.” - Wang Wook to King Jeongjong

So after approximately 5 FULL MINUTES OF OTP BLISS (thank you, drama gods, for giving as at least that!), everything is going down the drain in an epic, heartwrenching fashion once again. 

A REMINDER - THIS BLOG DOES NOT ENDORSE MURDER, BUT THE 3RD. 8TH AND 9TH PRINCE ARE EXCEPTIONS. GO GET THEM (you can take down CR and YH as well, who reveals the fact that HS is hiding the couple in Damiwon)!!! 

It appears that my worst fears and predictions will come true as Yo will blackmail So with HS’s life. The new king wants to get rid of political rivals, including Prince Eun’s side of the family, and Wook advices him to send So as his “dog” to kill him! SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ASK SO TO KILL HIS OWN SIBLINGS?! He refuses but it seems that in the end he will have no choice if he wants to save HS’s life. So is trapped because no matter what choice he makes he is doomed either way. 

There are several important questions about Eun’s upcoming death - whether it will be So who will lead the soldiers in the end; and if he will, then will the others know about it (HS, BA and General Park - because based on the long preview, she will become his lover and both men will fight by his side during his revolt against Yo). He already told HS he despises lies and I don’t think he has it in him to keep it a secret from her. EUN’S DEATH WILL BREAK SO! WHY DO THE WORST THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO GOOD PERSONS! POOR SO, POOR EUN, POOR SD!

seems like Wang Yo is blackmailing Wang Wook too by telling Hae Soo that it was Wang Wook who put mercury into CP's bath water, he's gonna order both Wang So & Wang Wook to kill Eun and at the end we'll see who's going to submit to Wang Yo's blackmail, I think Wang Wook is going to kill Eun from afar using his arrow so no one will know it was Wang Wook who killed him, Eun is asking "please send me" I think he's asking someone to kill him as you mentioned before he'll ask Wang So to send him to his wife, Wang Yo will probably think that Wang So obeyed his order, I think or I hope Wang So was there to save Eun and then runaway with him & Hae Soo because this won't be the last time Wang Yo put Hae Soo's life in danger 

I wonder if Hae Soo is going to tell Wang So she's hiding Eun & his wife or is she going to hide this from him because in her vision it was him who killed them? maybe if she did tell him he would have been able to arrive earlier & save them 

• Like 12

I just hope there are still some cute moments between our OTP ahead, I mean, that mask kiss still needs to happen and in the c-version Ruoxi got pregnant so I hope they keep it too ( even tho I think they will because this plot was used to Lady Oh)

but the pain is coming folks, brace yourselves because this will definitely be a sad ride...

• Like 7

Thanks for the recaps. Watched raw after reading the recaps and some pages of reactions after tonight's episode. I'm so tired after. I was swooning and giggling on sweet scenes of HS-So & also BA-WH. But the last minutes had me sighing and taking deep breaths after.

-------------

I guess LJG's ratings promise before (of casts dancing Exo's Growl) was not just because of Baekhyun but also his wolf howl..I wonder if there's a BTS for that?

Good Night/Morning!

• Like 10

Hello! I'm happy ep 14 is out~ 

I'm watching the Chinese subbed version now and live tweeting some translations and reactions. If you're curious, follow along on my twitter.

RedRosette and I will also be writing a post soon after this! :D So far, this episode is cute!

• Like 4