[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

how i wish HS could borrow zhao Mosheng lines

"if you are destined to be my husband in the future... i might as well exercise my right earlier"

goooo girl....... WS truly love you, dont play hide n seek again...... its only 9 episodes left and i want your lovey dovey moments before all the mess..... ;)

pretty pleaseeeee......... :wub:

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

He did had dating rumour with Joseon Gunman's second female lead Jeon Hye Bin before. From the reports I read online, some didn't take this well and saying how the actress is only class C actress, etc etc... Some even use the word 'scandal', and I can't help but rolleyes at this. Two single people having dinner together (even if they were really dating) is called a 'scandal'?? 

Back to Moon Lovers, am I mistaken that WS's sword is shorter than the usual sword? Compared this in the scene where he fights the soldier to save HS from the gallow.

noticed that too!  ironically i believe short swords are better for defence rather than attack 

36 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

He did had dating rumour with Joseon Gunman's second female lead Jeon Hye Bin before. From the reports I read online, some didn't take this well and saying how the actress is only class C actress, etc etc... Some even use the word 'scandal', and I can't help but rolleyes at this. Two single people having dinner together (even if they were really dating) is called a 'scandal'?? 

Back to Moon Lovers, am I mistaken that WS's sword is shorter than the usual sword? Compared this in the scene where he fights the soldier to save HS from the gallow.

noticed that too!  ironically i believe short swords are better for defence rather than attack 

• Like 11

On 9/30/2016 at 1:52 AM, violet90 said:

i don't think YH will be as good as empress in BBJX.. in BBJX the empress know and understand 4th love toward HS and when 4th really mad about RX reveal what she have done she actually advise 4th to go and see RX.. talk to her cause even she can see how miserable 4th are.. that's why i can accept 4th care about his empress... she a good person....4th do not love her as a guy but respect and care as a husband and emperor....

here????? YH can even sacrifice his own brother in her game.. she don't blink eyes when she try to poison CP and knew HS will be execute... i will tolerate her if she just not that cruel.. i totally can see if she did became a queen all her life will just be like evil queen.. but her life will be miserable too.. WS is not the one who hide his feeling even when YH will be a queen he will made it clear who he love... so yeah YH will get a life as a queen but as a women she will get nothing from WS..

her character still going to suffer to the end of her life.. to maintain her position , making sure who she want to be CP and hurting knowing WS will love one person until he dies.. just like Queen Yoo......... 

@violet90 So true about BBJX 4th Prince, his wife was well respected and in this version Wang So also respected YH. But now all that respect will be gone because she tried to kill Hae Soo. I love this Yeonhwa version because she has shown so many sides of her personality to us. Someone in the thread said YH has feeling for WS because of the way she looked and talked to him and I saw the attraction too when WS walked into the  Her attraction to him was real one of the reason she will be miserable.Since I am not the only one who saw this attraction and so did Wang Wook. He told his sister he knows how she feels about WS but sadly YH isn't as smart as Wang So. I think she thinks she will be able to control him but she got another thing coming her way. I think once she marries WS and he gives her the power to do whatever she wants to Queen Yoo. WS will also treat her with the utmost respect if only their union isn't forced.

• Like 22

OMO! those Cosmo pics are yummness!

On the last pic, I can't take my eyes off of LJG's hands, those manly hands, holding IU's oh-so-tenderly and my mind wildly goes elsewhere  :P:P

Seriously, this drama is the end of me, I can't function properly without thinking about it. About Wang So and his deadly gazes. 

HELP!

• Like 21

@SizzlerZ @hallyus @Mona Ys glad you guys liked my wild imagination fiction story!! hope it's entertaining.   crazy monkey 148 pfft It's the prelude! we can't get wild from the start can we? crazy monkey 039  If I can, I may post the continuation tomorrow... it's gonna get more and more wilder. crazy monkey 039

I'm trying very hard to decipher what @solelylurking mean, but failed miserably. So, correct me if I'm wrong, the baby is wook right?? pffttt

• Like 17

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Another BTS to fill the void while waiting for the new episodes:

LOL... I love the BTS, these boys were too funny, they couldn't even keep their serious faces LOL, they kept laughing, so many retakes...LOL... they must've had so much fun together. 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

@SizzlerZ @hallyus @Mona Ys glad you guys liked my wild imagination fiction story!! hope it's entertaining.   crazy monkey 148 pfft It's the prelude! we can't get wild from the start can we? crazy monkey 039  If I can, I may post the continuation tomorrow... it's gonna get more and more wilder. crazy monkey 039

I'm trying very hard to decipher what @solelylurking mean, but failed miserably. So, correct me if I'm wrong, the baby is wook right?? pffttt

Nope. It's you. You have grown up my baby!!! So proud. So proud. 

• Like 6

I read somewhere on the thread that Lady Hae was actually not from the Hae clan but she was Taejo's 4th wife's daughter. 

I also read somewhere on the thread that WS marries his niece. 

Please do correct me if I'm wrong about any of these but since Lady Hae treated HS as her daughter could this be a possible lead??.. 

I think I'm too desperate to see them married because this seems too farfetched.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, zi4r said:

Whoever knows Korean... can you please help me translate what they said?

If I remember correctly, I think WS said something along the lines of "so you really wanted to break her spirit."  Then Jimong replies "you misunderstand me".

• Like 9

Besides ongoing dramas, I also watched some completed dramas, waiting for Monday to come, but some are so boring that I couldn't finish them.

I also watch Lee Joon Gi's previous dramas that I haven't watched before. I didn't really enjoy Joseon Gunman, but I enjoy Two Weeks. only Hero is left that I haven't watched.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

As much as i didnt favor the 15kg weight loss,i can see the results pays off. Wang So is defitnitely a stunnee,matched with the petite Hae Soo. Also with JG physique in SHR, he was able to showcase a vulnerable, fighter, stubborn ,wounded wang so. 

He of course can isolate his previous roles but SHR fleshed out the epitome of JG's craft. 

Then,

I cant wait to see the obssessive wang so.

I favor his weight loss, since he has to wear a thick outfit, his lean body seems built, imagine if he didn't lose weight, he would look overweight.

Also the scene where he removed his robe showing his lean body full of scars when he stumbled across Hae Soo showed how much suffering he went through in Shinju.

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I read somewhere on the thread that Lady Hae was actually not from the Hae clan but she was Taejo's 4th wife's daughter. 

Please do correct me if I'm wrong about any of these but since Lady Hae treated HS as her daughter could this be a possible lead??.. 

I think I'm too desperate to see them married because this seems too farfetched.

I don't think so... If I remember correctly, both WW and Lady Hae was got married to gain political support from Hae clan and to bring back Queen Hwangbo back to the palace after the accusation for poisoning Lady Oh. That's why when Lady Hae died, the Hae clan was looking for Hae Soo and tried to make her marry King Taejo.

All the shipper of #SoSoo must be desperate, and I am included too. But let's enjoy the show. #KeepInFaithSoSoo

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, hallyus said:

28 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

No, Wang So indeed married his niece, but that was Wang Mo's (the crown prince) daughter.

Taejo's 4th wife is Wang Wook and Yeon Hwa's mother.

Wang Wook is known as King Daezong after his death (honor title). And if Wang Wook's wife Lady Hae is the same as Queen Seonui (honor title as well), then she was the daughter of Taejo's 5th wife.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

He dated Boa, although he didn't say it straightforward but in Golden Fishery & Healing Camp he hinted that it was true, there's rumors about him and Jeon HyeBin as they were spotted together multiple times, but their agency denied it & said they're just good friends from the same agency, he mentioned he dated a non celebrity girl but it didn't work out, he's against going public with a relationship. 

Am sorry I have to clarify, that for Boa, he only met in a casual setting. His other rumoured celeb gf was Lee da hae, whom he met during the drama My Girl but in any case all these were never verified by him.

LJG has a feminine side to him, but I think he is straight all the way, he has a good interest in women. :D And he did very well in army. Getting himself promoted from private all the way up 4 ranks to Sergeant by the time he discharged.:)

As junee22 said, lets talk about the actors on the actors thread. :)

• Like 16