[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:
Spoiler

Hi, I have lurking around and I see some here talking /asking about Joon Gi if he is gay.

I have a good gay-dar,  and I have the confidence to say that he is not. I think many people already had that thought because of his role when he was just starting The King and the Clown and as we know LJG is a really good actor so he potrayed it really well then followed by the awful long hairstyle that he had even after the movie. I think that is why he was perceived that way. 

I have seen him bts, interview and on variety show and he more of vain, dorky, attention seeker type but not gay.  

Please don't hate me on this but the one that I am positive that is more likely gay are Jo Kwon, Heechul, you can already see it on the way they move. But the one that I got shocked was, Bogum. I never watch reply 1988 so I have no idea about it but I faithfully watch 1n2d and he was a guest recently, the way he moves was too obvious for me. Like I couldnt believe my eyes, while watching I even asked my mom and cousin who has no idea about korean dramas or kpop to drop by my room and tell me what they think about Bogum, and they said right away he is that....

I am sorry, I am not a Lee Joon Gi, park bogum, jo kwon, heechul Fan or Hater. I am a moon lover fan. I just posted what I have observed as a normal citizen of this earth. I could be wrong. Please don't hate me

Spoiler

I had the same thoughts lol he is not shy at all around girls lol I realised this after watching music bank and reply1988 bts. He interacts with girls so naturally. But then again I read that he is a member of a devout christian as he is part of some famous (kinda extreme) church group since he was young, so he might not be gay, but well, who knows.

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic-unrelated to drama
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, littleloony said:

Wang So can generally be thought of doing the same thing with his pack consisting of Baek Ah, Hae Su and the astronomer (shoot! I forgot his name :P) and looking up to Wang Mu and the king. It is also said about Gray wolves that their numbers are required to keep a healthy balance in the habitat that they live and is an indicator of ecological health of the place.

The astronomer is JiMong.

:)

Finally joining this crowd after infected by @riuenu with unstopable spam on our chat room. Let's have fun ^^

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Love your imagination. Right on point :lol::D

After all she is now with the laundry department and as part of the bullying, she may have been selected to deliver the laundry as punishment, carrying tons of clothes over unpaved roads/paths. Too bad horsey is with WS.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

From darksmurfsubs.com ... We have finished subbing the Ep 11.  Those of you who want soft subs srt files can download it there.  We may go back and tweak some song lyrics or add a few more lyrics lines later, but otherwise it is good to go.

Gosh, it wasn't easy to subtitle this episode.  It is tough to do when you are tearing up at some so many places.  The subbing colleague of mine crying her eyes out (so she says) and me, an older man who is not supposed to cry, pretty much choking up.

By the way, am I the only one impressed by the Princess Yeon Hwa actress?  She has been doing a terrific job.  I particularly noticed the scene at the beginning when Wang So walks off from the banquet and she gets up to ask for 3 cups.  She first looked at the evil queen who just looked away.  The expression on the princess' face was striking.  For a split second she showed disbelief at the mother being least bothered of the son who had just had poison, and also her own caring (which she has somewhere inside) for Wang So.  In a second it was a smile on her face, meant for the King.  Another scene that I liked was in Ep.10 when she walked into the evil queen's room to start the whole evil plot. She walked in even as the attendant ladies were announcing, with her head turned up.  Talk about style! ... I had never seen this actress before, but I'm impressed.

She's great! She does it too well that its hard for me to look at her because I'm too angry at her for being so manipulative and ruthless.  I've seen her before once in a movie entitled "Empire of Lust" (saeguk) which also featured Kang Ha Neul. She was KHN's father's new concubine/first love however she shares a dark history with KHN which his father is unaware of .

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

:D I like your theory. She was given to serve 4th. Maybe she's delivering 4th bat robe that got all wet that day.:w00t:

Yeah, only one problem - it's her first day on the job and she ruined the suit; it's now shrunk, more suitable for catwoman now.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Eclipses, monday can't come faster. So I decided to do something. Here's a peek to some of my

CRAZY IMAGINATION crazy monkey 186

FICTION STORY

Enjoooy

MY CRAZY IMAGINATION PART 1

MY CRAZY IMAGINATION PART 2

@dhia205 @junee22 @solelylurking @leekyuphii @Yippeuni @hallyus @Mona Ys @bim2

Hide contents

Here's the prelude to my story, onnie deul. pfft.. Hope you guys enjoyed it (though you guys already know some of the continuation:P)  Don't spoil the fun! Hahahaha

LMAO things like this is all that I need after the craziness we've been from watching the prev eps and waiting for the next eps. You need to continue your wild imagination further!!! I can take more than this Fathia... :phew: 

• Like 17

6 hours ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

@flower4junsu Yeah, Nicky Wu (4th in C-version) was interested in Cecilia Liu (Ruoxi) but at that time she was attached (wasn't sure who was her bf at that time though she dated one staff of her agency Tangren for ~3-4 years when she started acting). Nicky mentioned at a talk show that he met a nice girl during one drama shooting and fans speculated that it was Cecilia as it coincided with finishing SH. Later, Cecilia was rumored to be dating Ming Dao [another Taiwanese actor who she co-starred "Angel Happiness" with in 2011 Oct (the drama wasn't aired/ banned because it contains HIV related issues) ]. They later met again when they act together in Bu Bu Jing Qing (modern sequel of SH) March-June 2013 and they collaborated again a few months later in August 2013 for Nicky's company produced Incisive Great Teacher, which was her first outside Tangren (CEI her management company) production.  The media started stalking them after the drama and it was speculated that they started dating towards the end of BBJQ since they announced their dating by posting pic taken @ HK during their BBJQ shooting. 

Since you mentioned actors' romance, do u know LJK ever dated???  I know this forum has a lot of Jun Ki's fans and that he only acted feminine/  high-end male prostitute in one movie (King's clown)  but does anyone heard of whether he is gay??? I'm not his fans or fans of any other Korean actors yet (I saw him in 2 weeks and thought pretty good acting macho criminal).  So, please please please do NOT egg me! I'm just curious as I don't read K-pop news and do not understand Korean :D

He did had dating rumour with Joseon Gunman's second female lead Jeon Hye Bin before. From the reports I read online, some didn't take this well and saying how the actress is only class C actress, etc etc... Some even use the word 'scandal', and I can't help but rolleyes at this. Two single people having dinner together (even if they were really dating) is called a 'scandal'?? 

Back to Moon Lovers, am I mistaken that WS's sword is shorter than the usual sword? Compared this in the scene where he fights the soldier to save HS from the gallow.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, shiraru said:

Apparently, the kissing BTS impact is so strong in K-Drama Land, a Soompi writer decided to write an article about it! Hehehee... :D

Throughout the video, the two lead actors are seen lightening up the mood on set as they chat and joke around.

Watch the behind-the-scenes footage below!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1141826

Did you guys notice (or I think someone had mentioned it before) IU and LJG are wearing the same coats, as you can see the 'crew' written on the left front pocket and the big embroidery in the back. 

52 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Eclipses, monday can't come faster. So I decided to do something. Here's a peek to some of my

FICTION STORY

Enjoooy

Hide contents

Here's the prelude to my story, onnie deul. pfft.. Hope you guys enjoyed it (though you guys already know some of the continuation:P)  Don't spoil the fun! Hahahaha

LOL... love it, please continue chingu..... the crazier the wilder the better... ;) it's fun to read while anxiously waiting for Monday.... gosh.... I never so crazy about a drama like this before... 

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

FICTION STORY

Enjoooy

Hide contents

My baby... You've grown up!!!! Ooohh I'm crying tears of happiness. 

Agree with @LyraYoo. It is hella romantic how he is ready willing an able to dive through any hell for Hae Soo. He is a dependable guy with no promises. Unlike someone I know :rolleyes:

• Like 13

4 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I love your theory! Could be ! Because in history , Solar Eclipses were recorded in 975 . The year Gwangjong died was in July of 975 and since the production have license to alter history, it could be plausible.

07066  0975 Feb 14  02:17:42   1705 -12676  104   A   n-  -0.3314  0.9258  30S 162E  70  296  08m56s
07067  0975 Aug 10  00:46:07   1702 -12670  109   T   n-   0.2907  1.0692  31N 179W  73  236  05m45s

Interestingly, there was a solar eclipse in 942, when Go Ha Jin was transported back to Goryeo, Autumn/Winter. 

06992  0942 May 17  23:50:31   1905 -13081  101   A   nn   0.0504  0.9481  23N 172W  87  191  06m15s
06993  0942 Nov 11  06:58:47   1902 -13075  106   T   n-  -0.2281  1.0370  31S  75E  77  127  03m05s

source NASA

The writer must have done a thorough research/references. :D

Gosh you 've just raised my hopes up so high . Bearing this info in mind , i could imagine Gwangjong at the very last moment of his life will try to be at the place where him and Soo have fond memories ( somewhere by the water maybe :P ) . With the last breath , all the flashback of Soo and their love will rush back through his eyes. As he 's reaching out his hands to reach out for Soo , he accidentally falls into the water and VOILA :glasses:. So reappear as confused as Soo in ep 1 in the bathouse but by the time he catchs the sight of Go Ha Jin , the confusion will be replaced by an overwhelming and indescribable joy of seeing his HaeSoo after all the years of leading the life of loneliness in the palace. :heart:

Hahha I have to  sorry beforehand for my poor imagination :blush:

14522736_1295529183791036_51378634416086

• Like 24