[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

Hi gals.

Watched ep9 n clips of ep10. My tots Taek is hubby.

First off, love ep9 family background of SW n Taek. Gained a better insight of these 2 families. Whether the parents will end up together, think not impt or necessary. Cos the network of love n support is very strong.

For SW mum, feel for her having the MIL pull tat stunt. Esp she is probably not very educated n job opportunity is minimal. Still it was kinda of cute to see her take care of Taek dad, clue tat they knew each other well.

Taek, bleeding heart when his dad in hospital n at the competition. He was like a lamb being led off for slaughter n i wan jump in to save him. DS, initially wan to strangle her cos she was like on holiday but all the things she did for Taek. Best 2 things, stealing the heater mat n Taek sweater. Freeze BR n DS kept warm with Taek sweater. Won't it be super matching if she wore the gloves too.

Hubby game. Taek. Why? Cos left hand. He gives me the impression tat once he decided he will go all out. Taek is not 100% idiot as portrayed in earlier eps. Going to see movie, beach date n confession to boys. He is no floor mat. I can see him talking back to DS in 2015. He is comfortable with them n is less guarded. So why not him acting wild like them, just cos he is a baduk genius?

The smoking, i think JH n DR may pick up. Althou someone commented, R88 main, tat JH family is physically weak or immune weak. SW no cos of his mum reaction previously.

Tbh, i skipped all Sw Br scenes in ep9. They in their world n story now.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys (if anyone still here) hahaha i read comments saying it's confirmed JH is the husband now and how they are glad the husband chasing game is finally over...why tho? Is there any hint in episode 10 that makes them saying that? Im now rooting for Taek..and im seriously not ready to be heartbroken for the 2nd time..that would be too much for me to handle haha

I can't stand SW and BR scene at all..especially SW..im kinda hate his character more than BR and writer nim is all to be blamed..i dont know..im kinda feel SW character is too bland like seriously..he's becoming boring day by day..i rather watch DR with his antics or DR voicing out his opinions/advices to the gang..that's more fun than watching SW on screen...

People are saying future husband character is so much similar to JH..and its impossible for Taek to act as such..but i watched a clip on DS TK at the beach yesterday episode, DS asked TK to take off his shoes coz she wanna go and play in the water..TK was like.."its colddd" and when DS trying to take off TK shoes herself Taek is "deokseon ahhh!" He kinda screaming ..i kinda feel that is a new side of TK which he never showed before...see he knows how to say no as well..not like he will do everything people ask him to do..so i see no reason why in 26 years to come (now is already 1989) he can't be as what the future husband is..people changed..

Sorry its kinda OT since this is Taeyang couple thread haha so sad to think that taeyang is not happening at all...i should do a R94 marathon..that would make me feel good a bit...

1 hour ago, kaykafisyah said:

Guys (if anyone still here) hahaha i read comments saying it's confirmed JH is the husband now and how they are glad the husband chasing game is finally over...why tho? Is there any hint in episode 10 that makes them saying that? Im now rooting for Taek..and im seriously not ready to be heartbroken for the 2nd time..that would be too much for me to handle haha

I can't stand SW and BR scene at all..especially SW..im kinda hate his character more than BR and writer nim is all to be blamed..i dont know..im kinda feel SW character is too bland like seriously..he's becoming boring day by day..i rather watch DR with his antics or DR voicing out his opinions/advices to the gang..that's more fun than watching SW on screen...

People are saying future husband character is so much similar to JH..and its impossible for Taek to act as such..but i watched a clip on DS TK at the beach yesterday episode, DS asked TK to take off his shoes coz she wanna go and play in the water..TK was like.."its colddd" and when DS trying to take off TK shoes herself Taek is "deokseon ahhh!" He kinda screaming ..i kinda feel that is a new side of TK which he never showed before...see he knows how to say no as well..not like he will do everything people ask him to do..so i see no reason why in 26 years to come (now is already 1989) he can't be as what the future husband is..people changed..

Sorry its kinda OT since this is Taeyang couple thread haha so sad to think that taeyang is not happening at all...i should do a R94 marathon..that would make me feel good a bit...

So funny lol I thought about watching it just now so my shipping heart can feel better. Taek is growing on me!

Watched 80% ep10. So with regards to the confirmation hubby, i have not seen it yet. Must be Empreor New Clothes Syndrome. If reveal now, wat is the drawing power of R88 then?

Rooting for Taek. Ppl change! Dun discount Taek or DR as door mats

Plus, with DS monster appetite, hubby better be good at earning money. Taek is already rolling in dough with all his winnings, his dad too. Rmb in earlier ep, think ep2, when they had the celebration for Taek winning, SW mum told Taek dad to invest winnings in apt for Taek. So pls pls i waiting for 2015 DS or hubby say something like tis apt bought from prize money or their  apt building call Eunma apts.

Gonna finish ep10 later n if i see the empreor new clothes, i will tell u gals.

there was this poll on nb and jh won the most votes for the husband lol makes me cringe a little when I see just how much people want this to happen. If not SW, I really hope Taek is the husband. I'm still a bitter Mellon over the fact that they never talked about the chocolate incident or how sense SW is to not know that DS liked him. And what is Bora doing dating the guy her sister liked smh. Something doesn't feel right in the storyline.

1 hour ago, ilmare said:

Watched 80% ep10. So with regards to the confirmation hubby, i have not seen it yet. Must be Empreor New Clothes Syndrome. If reveal now, wat is the drawing power of R88 then?

Rooting for Taek. Ppl change! Dun discount Taek or DR as door mats

Plus, with DS monster appetite, hubby better be good at earning money. Taek is already rolling in dough with all his winnings, his dad too. Rmb in earlier ep, think ep2, when they had the celebration for Taek winning, SW mum told Taek dad to invest winnings in apt for Taek. So pls pls i waiting for 2015 DS or hubby say something like tis apt bought from prize money or their  apt building call Eunma apts.

Gonna finish ep10 later n if i see the empreor new clothes, i will tell u gals.

Err when was that again? Please explainn.

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

Err when was that again? Please explainn.

finished ep10, i dun see how or where or what evidence that made them (main R88) say JH is confirmed as hubby. am i answering your question? the only thing was DS was secretive when asked by her fren, Maggie (the shorter fren), what JH response was when DS told him about the 1-1 blind date/gathering/meet. DS appeared to be happily secretive. probably cos JH like DS and now DS aware of JH liking her and will develop feelings for him. so therefore it kinda of seal the deal (for them) that JH is the hubby.

@trashoppaya agree with you. BR-SW line is bit rebound type feeling. she likes to force her beliefs onto others, with the protest and that incident saving JB from the 2 kids. dun see her accepting SW, SW basically leech himself onto her and wearing her down. so icky.

@nearsea  after episode 10 ended..i saw lots of comment on NB saying how glad they are that the husband chasing game is finally ended..im curious tho and now that @ilmare  have helped to answer my curiosity..thank you! And im lol-ing at your 'emperor new cloth' ! Oh on BR SW..i even feel like BR is kinda forcing herself to accept SW...hows anyone take on this?

6 hours ago, ilmare said:

finished ep10, i dun see how or where or what evidence that made them (main R88) say JH is confirmed as hubby. am i answering your question? the only thing was DS was secretive when asked by her fren, Maggie (the shorter fren), what JH response was when DS told him about the 1-1 blind date/gathering/meet. DS appeared to be happily secretive. probably cos JH like DS and now DS aware of JH liking her and will develop feelings for him. so therefore it kinda of seal the deal (for them) that JH is the hubby.

@trashoppaya agree with you. BR-SW line is bit rebound type feeling. she likes to force her beliefs onto others, with the protest and that incident saving JB from the 2 kids. dun see her accepting SW, SW basically leech himself onto her and wearing her down. so icky.

That's it? How can be they so sure on this evidence..doesn't seem too solid to me=/.The way some latest posts have been on the main thread,I thought they're confirm by now about jh being the hubby =/.And lol haha emperor clothes syndrome =P,right on point.

@kaykafisyah I have not watched ep 10 yet,so maybe I would see for myself to be sure about the hints they are talking on.Honestly the dc gallery people are so much hell bent on finding out the husband,I won't be surprised if they seal the  deal on it way before.And it would also save me some time and pain out of this drama lol.But if not sun woo,taek is my saving grace.His smile is infectious..=/.But I don't see him getting ds either..=/.Somehow maybe really everyone has the emperor clothe syndrome lol and I can't see jh as being the one and only? =/ Or it could be vice versa  lol.But I can't take it to heart that jh-ds is one to die for.Or that their love wins over all the other ones.I still don't see why it is so special.Maybe it's just that people who has take an inclination to the actor playing jh that,they are already rooting for him? Not caring after the story so much =S,and so it's always about how jh is hurting or how he looks like a puppy lost in love or treasuring the one that he has crush on,but the other significant one  ds is always missing in action.She is somehow still the third person in the story,and not active in the romance part.Maybe it's something I am solely on,but I am not feeling her and jh's love.While in china we see a whole new side of deok sun,taking care of taek in unique ways or making friends with chinese bell boy or stealing bora's muffler for taek,and of course the part where taek gets caught smoking.So there's at least some new revelations there.So we could see slowly how their story starts,even after ten episodes.Because till now jh has been the only one involved in his love,without ds knowing anything about it.

--

But on a second thought how can we beat that scene at the alley right :(.Anyone who has been watching kdramas for years can say that's a cliche that has happened a lot in past lol.And jh and his feelings has been there since day 2 I guess? And taek is so late in the picture.Hell even sun woo has more chance to come back to the game than taek.Also from DB recap,taek tells all the guys that he likes deok sun.Why would he do that? The guy who's open to get heartaches at first is always the lead,and jh obviously gets to hear that lol.I feel like the writer is saving jh and his precious love kind of all the time.

-- People who claim they are watching the series for the family,not the romance parts,are so deluding themselves or us? As the way they want the love line to go on is happening already,it's always peaceful I guess to enjoy the other parts? Lol don't get the pretense.

It's so weird for BR to like SW just bc he happened to be the knight and shinning armor lol he's just a kid with a crush. Also, what is wrong with the sisters lol they seem to not have their own thought in that they just like the guy that likes them lol can they start building some standards and grow a pair of confidence?????? DS should focus on school lol na jung was an engineer major while swooning for oppa lol PLEASE!! I need a twist drama gods!!

Some people are saying bora goes to harvard and that would mean break up for sun woo-bora.Though it's all in speculation.=/.But I would be so happy if they part ways.Also jung bong is dating deok sun's girlfriend? Argh so there is no chance for jb-bora happening anymore.But I was watching episode 9 today,and after jh takes picture with ds,the future ds is looking at this photoframe with her husband,and she comments'look how happy he's looking here',and future husband says,yeah you were pretty.But I just wonder why would she refer to the guy in the photo as a he,if the person is sitting next to her.She should be addressing him directly right? Or say it somewhat differently.

Okay I watched both the episodes but ds's  attention towards jh seemed so sudden to me..I don't understand why she needed to ask jh if she should go on the  blind date or not.Would we get to see another confession next week? =/ Either hyeri's not good enough with the silent emotive scenes or this is just not working on screen with jh-ds.The family arcs are great but the romance is not good this time.I am rather liking taek's father-sun woo's mother story line more.And I also wish taek surprises audience with more revelations like the cigarette one,or how grave he was during the baduk competition.Maybe it could be like jh-ds first and then ds-taek,maybe not =/.And bora with her sudden confession to sw,saying she likes him.=|=| I can't enjoy this at all even if I try to see them from a neutral pov.I don't get all the attention.All the characters are great,just separately.

Taek for ep 10 really reminds me of Chilbong when he so happily announced to everyone that he liked NJ while Trash silently sulked. I feel the one who suffers in silent which is typical of kdrama btw is normally the lead. He's probably going to date other girls due to Taek being his bro and thus explains why future DS always talks about the number of girls husband has dated. I can seriously see only two reasons why future DS would say she "can't believe she married" the husband 1). After he has dated so many girls or 2). she can't believe she married him after he dated her sister lol

@trashoppaya haha like the second explanation.Or it could be that the baby got big and she's surprised how she got to marry him.But by this point I won't take seriously the clues anymore.But yeah jh has been on screen with his affection since day one.I just don't like the bickering anymore and wish it stops for good.So that's why I was interested to see if ggp's role could have something with ds,but in vain.But if taek happens that would be a good start too.

On December 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM, nearsea said:

Okay I watched both the episodes but ds's  attention towards jh seemed so sudden to me..I don't understand why she needed to ask jh if she should go on the  blind date or not.Would we get to see another confession next week? =/ Either hyeri's not good enough with the silent emotive scenes or this is just not working on screen with jh-ds.The family arcs are great but the romance is not good this time.I am rather liking taek's father-sun woo's mother story line more.And I also wish taek surprises audience with more revelations like the cigarette one,or how grave he was during the baduk competition.Maybe it could be like jh-ds first and then ds-taek,maybe not =/.And bora with her sudden confession to sw,saying she likes him.=|=| I can't enjoy this at all even if I try to see them from a neutral pov.I don't get all the attention.All the characters are great,just separately.

honestly, this goes back to the fact that DS feels unloved so the thought of someone liking her makes her feel special and so she subconsciously gravitates toward them. Maybe that's why it feels like her attention towards jh feels out of nowhere. 

I want to see her character grow and explore her feelings instead of liking the guy she thinks likes her. 

3 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

honestly, this goes back to the fact that DS feels unloved so the thought of someone liking her makes her feel special and so she subconsciously gravitates toward them. Maybe that's why it feels like her attention towards jh feels out of nowhere. 

I want to see her character grow and explore her feelings instead of liking the guy she thinks likes her. 

Exactly! Lol there are so many thoughts on this drama that keeps coming back when watching the episodes,but then I forget to keep track of them.I totally thought that too.Because when her friends were telling her that the bad boy has got crush on her,and to check if he likes her or not.That so much felt like she wants to do this,just because he's interested in her! So it's like any guy who falls for her,she gets instantly curious about that one,first there was sun woo,then jh.I mean it\s totally normal because she's eighteen.And this happens at that time in life lol.You get interested in someone for no reason.I hope this is not the true love that she's talking about.Another thing is there have been so many flashbacks in this drama so far,so I hope there is one for deok sun too.Where we get to know who did she give the chocolate too,or who's the boy that she wrote about in her diary.Till now there has been no character development of her part.

Currently watching episode 10 and..omg BR nvr change even a bit! I watched the part where DS brings her friends over and how BR just stares at them tho the duo greeted her she didn't even reply them back! What an attitude and how that pabo SW fall for her? What? She's a warm person? My a**..omg i really cant stand this girl..she didn't even try to be nice in front of outsiders..if i did that..my brother and sister will all give me lectures afterwards (they will even warn me before they bring friends over, warn me to behave coz..yeah im a bad tempered person but i still know my limit and no im not like BR)..i dont know about western culture but i think almost in all asian culture we will treat the guest as nice as we can tho we don't have much to offer...sorry off topic i just dont understanf how SW fall for such person? Just because she lent her shoulder once? And why she just nice to SW? When she is even a b**** in front of her parents? She even nagged DR when DR was disappointed with his parents (but i dont like her way of advising him at all)..and we have her who never thought of her parents at all

@kaykafisyah Yeah I don't understand the falling for bora part too just because she lent him a shoulder.It just felt too much scripted.And bora being sweet to people outside and not to her family does not ring the bell too.How is that okay? She just seemed like a different person in front of sunwoo.Also if you see the part where she says to sun woo,yeah I like you too.Let's date.When did that happen?When did she start liking him? Just because he was persistently following her around and treated her with her favorite things,that made her like him too? GGP looks like a whole different person in this drama,and by now I wish he never took this role.There is nothing really to do for this character,there's nothing much which makes sun woo stand apart out of the lot.Even DR's role is more interesting =/.Anyway,if not for the parents arcs I would probably not be enjoying this drama.The love line is totally messed up.They thought the way it is now would work out,but it does not look spontaneous or natural.

@nearsea  yes! Unless SW character is revised in the next 10 episodes i don't see getting involved in this drama is giving any good things for GGP..for R94, from Trash to Binggeurae are all loved by the public, CB/HT/SCP but for R88 SW character is the most boring one out of all 5 (or 4 just for the boys) even DS character is a bit more interesting compared to SW..but i agree with you on your few posts before..DS character needs more improvement, she's nothing compared to siwon and najung..at least siwon tho she's crazy about idol but she knows clearly what she needs to do with her life..she still went to college..get a job at tv station and get to meet Tony oppa in person..Najung is not a bad student at all..she went to Yeonsei and her life is not all about Trash..she sacrificed and went to Australia to help her family..but what we have on DS? she's not really a bright student (err i dont want to say she's pabo haha) she once said wanted to go to uni but she went to the study room and sleep instead..and she kinda oblivious on life as well..im worried about her haha

On SW omma..how i wish she will end up with Taek's dad haha they match each other perfectly..and i wonder is that why we don't know SW surname yet? Is it SW omma gonna marry Taek's father and he will adopt SW and JJ under her family's name and SW will become Choi SW instead? And they will troll us with the hsuband being a 'Choi'? But im not sure if SW grandmother (on his dad side) will allow her 2 grandchildren be adopted under someone else family registrar 

I don't see the chemistry between SW and BR at all..BR looks like she's forced to accept SW after all the 'nice' things he did for her..after SW character..SW BR couple is the 2nd boring thing about R88..ill just skip their scene..heck i sometimes skip SW scene as well ( if no other characters with him on the screen then ill skip..like when SW was walking home alone and he reminiscence his confession (?)(i cant be bothered to know what is it about) to BR at the alley..so i skip that)..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived