Shin Dong Wook (신동욱)

Guest upikepik

Guest bwitched

Deepblue..I agree he's hot in Jeans. And I especially like his back profile..Long legs with masculine body.

Btw, Can someone give me the spoiler to what happen with his character at the end in War of Money??

Deepblue ..:D

I'm really sorry for late reply your request. I was so busy with my work and somehow my internet connection for the past few weeks were really bad ..

well here you go .. thanks to my friends from korea, helping me to get the full mv from IV COS ..

ivcos1hp3.jpg

ivcos2nu9.jpg

I love this side of his image. especially his eyes ..

7 mins MV

[Love That Cannot Obtained Even After Death]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/18o5jn

27 mins MV

[그대 발 끝에 소리쳐 주면, 죽어도 갖지 못할 사랑, 운명, 한마디 말이라도, 운명, Forever & a day]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dfl39v

credit: daum | nazznen @ soompi

hahhaa...yes make it longer.

War of money is so GOOD!!

Its is a bit different though, since Park Jin-hee

isn't in the bonus rounds..but i want to know more

about SDW's character since he's so mestreious...i'm

only on episode 11...waiting for episode 12 subs.

Shin Dong Wook...~~Jeans/Suits Matches him!!! He will look good on anything.

not including GIRL clothes. :lol: I perfer him in suit though...it make him look alot

professional, and neat. In casual clothes is good also, looks clean cut, and really SMEXY HOT!

(___________________________________________________EVIL SMILE_____________________________)

OH!!!! DL links for the MV!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i so want to see it..I'm DL-ing it right now...muahhahaha...

So good waiting to see him...haha's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Guest deepblue

nazznen, thanks so much for the MVs! appreciate your friends for helping out to get the full MV :lol: it saves my day and can't wait to watch this~

Guest docirene

who are filipino fans of SDW? i only saw him in Clouds Staircase and i liked him immediately upon seeing him there, a good looking actor and a very good actor as well. what other dramas have you bought here so far? i would love to watch them all

Guest deepblue

Deepblue..I agree he's hot in Jeans. And I especially like his back profile..Long legs with masculine body.

Btw, Can someone give me the spoiler to what happen with his character at the end in War of Money??

you can find the ep. 16 summary at Post #1020 written by nahndavid in the War of Money thread...saddening ending

Just finished watching the MV's.

i saw some previews of it not too long ago of it..

Its really sad...i was tearing up...:lol:..i really was.

i made my sister watch it too...SDW is really powerful

when showing his sad and tense expressions...i love it!

The saddest was at the end when they both didn't get each other..

and his Friend is so selfish...he would go to that extreme...whoa..

Thanks again for sharing the links!

who are filipino fans of SDW? i only saw him in Clouds Staircase and i liked him immediately upon seeing him there, a good looking actor and a very good actor as well. what other dramas have you bought here so far? i would love to watch them all

i am a filipino and i am a shin dong wook fan. you can watch him in SOULMATE (this is an old series) AND WAR OF MONEY (this is a new series).

Guest docirene

i am a filipino and i am a shin dong wook fan. you can watch him in SOULMATE (this is an old series) AND WAR OF MONEY (this is a new series).

thx for the reply. are these for sale in divi mall or quiapo?

nice pics galygal!!! and thanks nazznen for uploading SDW's mv... I will download it very soon ^ ^ I never noticed SDW in his first drama, Goodbye Sadness aired in 2005 but after seeing him in Cloud Stairway and his success in Soulmate...it made me think twice about him...he's really a promising actor and good thing that projects keep on coming for him...

Guest sillyslgi

Thanks for the MV link. :) I really enjoyed watching it. I'm so glad that they used Lee SooGyung as the main female. They make such a great couple together and they look great together too. ^^ Shin DongWook is probably one of my favorite male actors. It's good to see him on TV more after Soulmate. :) I just hope that he can become a Hallyu Star. :)

Guest ilovesnoopy

hey there peps!

i just signed my self up for the shindong wook shrine!

i'm in the process of watching SOULMATE and i LOVE him in it.

by far, it is his best performance yet! The character really brings out his cuteness or should i say he really brings out the cuteness in his character? =D

he even made the dorky headband look that i really despise look OK ...!

and man oh man, his half naked body in the gym scenes etc .... *fans self*

is he gonna do another drama any time soon? besidesthe war of money one that is?

Guest deepblue

hey there peps!

i just signed my self up for the shindong wook shrine!

i'm in the process of watching SOULMATE and i LOVE him in it.

by far, it is his best performance yet! The character really brings out his cuteness or should i say he really brings out the cuteness in his character? =D

he even made the dorky headband look that i really despise look OK ...!

and man oh man, his half naked body in the gym scenes etc .... *fans self*

is he gonna do another drama any time soon? besidesthe war of money one that is?

i also enjoyed watching Soulmate, especially the chemistry between SDW and LSK...it's awesome!

Cloud Stairway is SDW's last drama before War of Money. it's heart-warming and SDW's acting the male lead character, a must watch :)

Guest miel_1301

I've been just admiring from a distance though I've seen this man already in two projects, Soulmate and Cloud Stairways. I still don't have the luxury of time to watch him in War of Money but I will soon. Just couldn't resist the temptation to post this photo that speaks the "boy" side in him. Was he about to eat a popcicle, too? Hope this hasn't been posted here yet but if so, I don't think a repost would do any harm, right?

SBSWarOfMoney-11.jpg

credit: on pic+beon@popcorn