Shin Dong Wook (신동욱)

Guest upikepik

Guest chocolavie

thanks celest for sharing the pics...why did SDW went to Japan...any of his dramas airing there by any chance???

koalabear^^ he was there for his Japan fan club launching ceremony and also doing interviews by the japanese media (TBS,so-net...etc)

the news mentioned that he will have a movie coming up next year 2008 (jan or feb) but the movie's title and content is to be kept secret until to be announce ;)

Guest bwitched

koalabear^^ he was there for his Japan fan club launching ceremony and also doing interviews by the japanese media (TBS,so-net...etc)

the news mentioned that he will have a movie coming up next year 2008 (jan or feb) but the movie's title and content is to be kept secret until to be announce ;)

u gave me a hint about his upcoming project but u didn't tell me what!!!!...oh if this is true, he's becoming a movie star as well. Andre Kim was right, he's today's rising star. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Shin Dong Wook was simply adorable and handsome in "Cloud Stairways". I fell in love with SHW in "Cloud Stairways" ... SHW played the gifted, intelligent and kindhearted doctor role very well ... even though, he was a fake doctor ... he outshine the other doctors with his capabilities, knowledge and ability in medicine. "Cloud Stairways" was awesome and refreshing ... for some dreams due come at a price ... though, with dedication it will eventually happen. Loved Shin Dong Wook in Money Warfare ... although, hope to see more leading roles in the future ... aja aja aja :lol:

• Like 1

Guest chocolavie

<cloudstairs> is really an underrated and awesome drama!!!

by the way ^^ i've signed up at SDW's daum cafe, and some of the fans manage to captured this user's panel thingy...

mrshinip3.jpg

can't believe i was in the daum cafe with him at the same time!!!! :w00t:

YES, he does post msgs at his daum cafe for like once every week or 2....from his msgs, can sense that he's a nice & cute guy!!

will post more pix/stuffs up at a later time~~

wow lucky girl...I wanted to sign up with Daum as well but I think it would be hard since I'm a foreigner....

anyway to all SDW fans in the Philippines, his drama Goodbye Sadness/Farewell to Sorrow now airs at QTV channel 11 every weekday afternoons at 2:30 pm...this is one of his first drama appearances so this is a must watch

Guest chocolavie

wow lucky girl...I wanted to sign up with Daum as well but I think it would be hard since I'm a foreigner....

anyway to all SDW fans in the Philippines, his drama Goodbye Sadness/Farewell to Sorrow now airs at QTV channel 11 every weekday afternoons at 2:30 pm...this is one of his first drama appearances so this is a must watch

hello, there's this tutorial on how u gonna register in daum! hope it helps!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106432

ahh..i don't live in philippines, and "goodbye sadness" is the only sdw's drama that i haven't yet to watch,as for the rest... i have already watched it, i love "cloud stairs" the most...the cast, plot, soundtrack, everything is awesome!!! SDW acted very well as choi jong soo- the fake doctor, it's a complicated role to execute, as it requires alot of complex expressions to deliver the role, but SDW , first time as a main role...he amazed me! This is one of themost underrated drama ever!!! pitied the low ratings, and the ending is very good and well wrapped up!!!The female lead- han ji hye has improved alot since "sweet bride" and SDW and her complements very well, (their height chemistry and looks)...the love story between them are not too corny or mushy to be digest and 16 epi is not draggy also, in fact it's pretty fast pace and filled with stimulating plot which just stirs up my curiosity to find out whats going to happen next which lets me to finish this drama within 2 days...."cloud stairs" brings back the good old days of me chasing a drama epi-by-epi so crazily,in contrast, the popular dramas which the majority thinks it's awesome failed to interest me :sweatingbullets: i am glad that i have not give this drama a miss

But i noticed in this drama, he rarely smiled, think it's because of the frosty character, and i think it's compelling, as when he smiled, he will just become a very candid and adorable person....

-soulmate-

ahh this is another brilliant drama....sdw's very gorgeous here, it makes me fell in love with him when i was watching this drama, his role tempted me really wanna have a real date with him, his hotness is just irresistible, the "playboy" image suits him!!!! you will get a sumptous feast of looking at his hot bod and good looks, and i find he's the only star that i think can pull off wearing hairband.....^^

As for the soundtracks, its very unique that they put in english jazz and oldies to beautify the drama, the plot is a refreshing one too, especially when they're talking about the dating rules, like how to handle a relationship,reminds me of american's sitcoms, i particularly likes the scene with him and "yujin" , i think those dating scenes were very cute to watch i must say, makes me had some good laughs...

Nevertheless, "soulmate" will top as my favourite list along with cloud stairs if the female lead was not...

-War of Money-

another drama very unique with refreshing-plot, it is quite different compared to the typical kr drama, with strong cast especially park shin yang whom can act extremely well and such a well-acclaimed actor,no wonder SDW said he feel so honoured to act with PSY^^ , this is the first time for SDW to play the antogonist role and i think he really pull it off! i know some people think he's too raw or not that great....but imo, he's great and convincing, "an angelic face but with a heart of devil" " a person who sees nothing than money" i could feel that from the character- ha woo sungThe twist and turn in the story makes the drama even better than ever!And in the latter episodes, thats when he got a haircut, thats really makes him hotter, but i agree with some saying it's not that suitable for the villianish role, as compared to the lion hair...

after watching 3 dramas,, and i think all the dramas he has chosen have a purpose, although some of the dramas might not gained him much fame, but i think they are able to bring out the versatality of his acting skills, which i have to give props to him!!!!

okay...enough of my comments!! haha~ i am looking forward to his new project!!! :)

at last~ happy birthday shin dong wook!!! u're a rising star yet to shine, but i believe that soon you will!

Guest loveletter

Happy Birthday to Shin Dong Wook.

Wishing the great things is coming to your life.

25 years old is happy life and success.

I will love and cheer you as always. :D

hello, there's this tutorial on how u gonna register in daum! hope it helps!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106432

ahh..i don't live in philippines, and "goodbye sadness" is the only sdw's drama that i haven't yet to watch,as for the rest... i have already watched it, i love "cloud stairs" the most...the cast, plot, soundtrack, everything is awesome!!! SDW acted very well as choi jong soo- the fake doctor, it's a complicated role to execute, as it requires alot of complex expressions to deliver the role, but SDW , first time as a main role...he amazed me! This is one of themost underrated drama ever!!! pitied the low ratings, and the ending is very good and well wrapped up!!!The female lead- han ji hye has improved alot since "sweet bride" and SDW and her complements very well, (their height chemistry and looks)...the love story between them are not too corny or mushy to be digest and 16 epi is not draggy also, in fact it's pretty fast pace and filled with stimulating plot which just stirs up my curiosity to find out whats going to happen next which lets me to finish this drama within 2 days...."cloud stairs" brings back the good old days of me chasing a drama epi-by-epi so crazily,in contrast, the popular dramas which the majority thinks it's awesome failed to interest me :sweatingbullets: i am glad that i have not give this drama a miss

But i noticed in this drama, he rarely smiled, think it's because of the frosty character, and i think it's compelling, as when he smiled, he will just become a very candid and adorable person....

-soulmate-

ahh this is another brilliant drama....sdw's very gorgeous here, it makes me fell in love with him when i was watching this drama, his role tempted me really wanna have a real date with him, his hotness is just irresistible, the "playboy" image suits him!!!! you will get a sumptous feast of looking at his hot bod and good looks, and i find he's the only star that i think can pull off wearing hairband.....^^

As for the soundtracks, its very unique that they put in english jazz and oldies to beautify the drama, the plot is a refreshing one too, especially when they're talking about the dating rules, like how to handle a relationship,reminds me of american's sitcoms, i particularly likes the scene with him and "yujin" , i think those dating scenes were very cute to watch i must say, makes me had some good laughs...

Nevertheless, "soulmate" will top as my favourite list along with cloud stairs if the female lead was not...

-War of Money-

another drama very unique with refreshing-plot, it is quite different compared to the typical kr drama, with strong cast especially park shin yang whom can act extremely well and such a well-acclaimed actor,no wonder SDW said he feel so honoured to act with PSY^^ , this is the first time for SDW to play the antogonist role and i think he really pull it off! i know some people think he's too raw or not that great....but imo, he's great and convincing, "an angelic face but with a heart of devil" " a person who sees nothing than money" i could feel that from the character- ha woo sungThe twist and turn in the story makes the drama even better than ever!And in the latter episodes, thats when he got a haircut, thats really makes him hotter, but i agree with some saying it's not that suitable for the villianish role, as compared to the lion hair...

after watching 3 dramas,, and i think all the dramas he has chosen have a purpose, although some of the dramas might not gained him much fame, but i think they are able to bring out the versatality of his acting skills, which i have to give props to him!!!!

okay...enough of my comments!! haha~ i am looking forward to his new project!!! :)

at last~ happy birthday shin dong wook!!! u're a rising star yet to shine, but i believe that soon you will!

belated Happy Birthday to Shin Dong-wook last September 14 ^ ^...anyway Celest thanks for sharing the Daum tutorial and about SDW's dramas..I've seen Goodbye Sadness and Cloud Stairway...in GS he was just a newcomer then so the role was not that big but that's when I first noticed him then in the drama Cloud Stairway he showed his promising acting skills..haven't seen War of Money and especially Soulmate, where he gained recognition but I hope I'll get the time to see both dramas.. ^ ^

Guest chocolavie

it seems that i am like talking to myself in this thread ><

I love the way he wore his white shirt..:P

hehe..bwitched drooling already??? ^^

anyway please visit his japanese official website

http:// shindongwook.jp

the mainpage has a short clip of SDW greeting his fans, it was taken by a japanese fan who attended his fanmeeting last Saturday

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Decielo

OMG!! SHIN DONG WOOK! I always tried to look for his thread!

HE'S MY KOREAN HUSBAND ♥♥♥

I loved him in East Of Eden and I'm currently watching War of Money WOOOOOW he's SOOO HOT IN THIS DRAMA! ♥

• 1 month later...
Guest ^^moOzakii^o^

I like SDW when he smile and his long hair,too :P

I love him from Soulmate,he's very hansome.But 'cloud stairs' he's so cute :P

thanks for his picture .

I hope to see SDW at series always

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-shocked- WHY does he only have sooo LITTLE pages!!! ppl!!! discover this CUTIE man... omg.. i saw him in soulmate and was just swept away by his cuteness.. not to mention a bunch of semi-naked scenes (mouth-watering).. LOL.. -squeals-

he deserves more than 10 pages.. hope he comes out more often!!!

thxs to all those that shared pics!!! i luv u! lol.. soo CUTE!! and HOT!! damn him and his baby face.... -dreams-