Shin Dong Wook (신동욱)

Guest upikepik

Guest chocolavie

ps: i see some of HYJ's thread chinggus in this thread~ everyone starts to notice him aft the AK star award! haha

his new drama " money and warfare" are doing well in terms of ratings in korea!! happy for him! but in soompi~ hes pretty underrated! :( i like his smile~ ....not like the typical ones with straight teeth...his are abit like bugs bunny:P~ i thought it's natural and cute!!

20070427113511.657.0.jpg

20070427113511.657.1.jpg

Guest 177z_Aym

^^lol bugs bunny smile i like that =D ...yeah ur right on that good actor but very underrated =( i first saw him watching Soulmate ..i love how he shows his feelings through his eyes i think its mesmerizing <3 i haven't watch cloud stairway yet ...i will soon and i can't wait to watch his new drama =D ...now i'm still waiting for Soulmate 2nd season to come out ...when? when? when? =D

Guest bwitched

thanks celest for pointing out his bunny teeth. I think that is one of the reason why I like him. Maybe I have a thing for guys who have flaws with their teeth. i'm a big fan of Hu Ge and Ji Hyun Woo. Hehehe

Hye bamidele. Long time no see and hye 177z Aym

I've watched him in both soulmate n Cloud stairway, all I can say is he got a nice figure and people will acknowledge him someday. especially with the high ratings with War of money. he'll be ahjumma's darling very soon.

Look at his back figure, as tartmesp has agreed with me..YUMMY

fwhfuecfw.jpg

Guest 177z_Aym

^^hey there sorry i didn't introduce myself ..new fan of SDW ..first feel inlove with him in Soulmate i love guys who has nice smile and beautiful eyes and he's one of them hehehe <3 ...i thnk i'm struck with underrated star ...less competition i guess lol j/k =D hi bwitched hopefull he'll get recognized wth his new drama hehehe ajuhmma's darling <3 ...i think all his work is good ..don't know why his underrated =( ..maybe they just think of him as this tall and handsome guy but his a good actor [i maybe biased but he is good =P]

edit:

do you guys know where i can DL Cloud Stairway except d-addicts ..i don't really how that thing work =(

PICTURES HOT SDW<3 he's soo hot for real

SDW and PSY

bdbac4b500031luna22clovzx0.jpg

bdbac4b500041luna22clovtf7.jpg

sdwru2.png

bdc5b5bfbfed601daunittrz2.jpg

dotmnewsdotmclubcm2.jpg

5dotmclubpuhaha12521re4.jpg

SDW smoking :( i hate smokers but he looks hot with it =D

11loveart77xe6.jpg

my fav pix aww :wub:

sdw1gi4.png

avadvd0428zy7.jpg

asdvd0428ch6.jpg

asssdvd0428fd4.jpg

atdvd0428ms3.jpg

pls no hotlinking the pictures ^^ thank you

more pictures coming up sorry i had to stop screaming looking at his gorgeous pix <3

credit: naver.com & credit on pix

Guest 177z_Aym

ok here are some more pictures of him ..i have more ..i'll be back to post it back tomorrow ^^

b3ebb2f6h800719lr4.jpg

b4e5bfa5h800719vl8.jpg

b5bfbfedbcbfc4abh800719gz1.jpg

b5bfbfed0011ym0998xf4.jpg

bbe7c1f8047h800719vr5.jpg

bbe7c1f80011starart0wc7.jpg

ok that's it for now hehehe my hands are getting tired ..i'll be back tomorrow to upload some more ...for now i'll leave you guys with our Soulmate love birds hehhe ^^

1kangjihwan2ze4.jpg

credit naver & credit on pix

Guest chocolavie

177z_Aym^^thanks for the pix~ he's so hot! but i think he is better without all the moustache! the clean and neat him is more appealing, and his hair shouldnt be too long like his hair now in "War of Money" then he will loook perfect!!!

he seems to be getting alot of recognition from the netizens nowadays especially after the "war of money" aired~~~

rankingkx8.png

i will try to post more of his pix here meanwhile enjoy these few first : - )

dwwwal1.png

dwbf8.png

dwwuf5.png

dongwokmb5.png

dongwookow7.jpg

credit: naver

Guest chocolavie

thanks celest for pointing out his bunny teeth. I think that is one of the reason why I like him. Maybe I have a thing for guys who have flaws with their teeth. i'm a big fan of Hu Ge and Ji Hyun Woo. Hehehe

hi bwitched chinggu~ haven seen u in msn for sometime :sweatingbullets:

sorry guys...i haven seen any of his shows yet~ just like him more when i see him more...make sense? :lol: but i think if i have the time, i will hunt for his dramas to watched!! hehe! but yeah gotta agree his body is like so~ wooo! <3

Guest bwitched

thanks gurls for those photos!!! U gurls rock

celest..what is that ranking for??? don't tell me they come up with the most favourable actor everyweek???..And I haven't had the chance to go online coz my fren's using the msn n I use the yahoo messenger.

177z Aym...I love ur captions that came with the posted photos.

Guest chocolavie

thanks gurls for those photos!!! U gurls rock

celest..what is that ranking for??? don't tell me they come up with the most favourable actor everyweek???..And I haven't had the chance to go online coz my fren's using the msn n I use the yahoo messenger.

177z Aym...I love ur captions that came with the posted photos.

bwitched that ranking is for those stars who has the most highest number of search from the netizens...n he got no. 1 in naver!!

Guest miel_1301

177z_Aym^^thanks for the pix~ he's so hot! but i think he is better without all the moustache! the clean and neat him is more appealing, and his hair shouldnt be too long like his hair now in "War of Money" then he will loook perfect!!!

he seems to be getting alot of recognition from the netizens nowadays especially after the "war of money" aired~~~

Same here. I like him the neat & clean look and with a not too long hair. I like him with specs also.

So, he's now gaining popularity among netizens, huh?

Guest bwitched

I just watched the first eps of War of money with subs. Couldn't say much about our hottie because he appeared in less than 3 minutes in the eps. In any way, he looked hot but not as hot as usual because of his hair. But he'll forever have my support!!!

Guest bwitched

hehehe..goodies from youtube. Clip in english about the MV that he filmed with fellow actress n friend Lee Soo Kyung from Soulmate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dRhhmPDXpI

lee soo kyung on SDW SDW is playful

SDW on himself I'm normally a reserved guy.

But in the interview, he controlled the mic all by himself..:P

Guest bwitched

I wonder why a thread of a cool n hot actor can be this silent..huhuhu. In any way, I just watched eps 2 of War of money.

Shin Dong wook get to appear longer in this eps. Now that I've seen him again, I actually think his longer hair looks good on him. hehehe.

so caps of him from the eps. Look at those melting smiles...

War.jpg

War-1.jpg

War-2.jpg

War-3.jpg

War-4.jpg

n yeah, a little sth from me. His backview always mesmerize me.

sdw.jpg

Guest annababy

he is my new fetish, i noticed him after his appearance in the mv, VI COS and then war of money!

now i'm watching soulmate and its a good drama and wow he is SO HOT in it... and his BODY, WOOOOOW~

*sigh* i'm so infatuated with him right now, i've become obsessed...

i hope he becomes more popular...~

Shin Dong Wook!

I've only seen him played in

the drama Solmate...that was the first..

then now he's playing "Money Warfare"..which

i'm currently into right now...overall i think he's a

pretty good actor...i can't wait to see more of his

new drama..! Right, his character in solmate was hilarious!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's a total cute dorkie...^^...

^ Oh those pictures up there!

He looks so CUTE!

Thanks for sharing them!!!!