Shin Dong Wook (신동욱)

Guest upikepik

Guest bwitched

that's it galygal. the right way to describe him is 'A cute n hot dorkie'. Welcome to the thread too...:)

n yeah, adding some pictures from his cf (there are some of the first page) ,with his soulmate co star Lee So Kyung n Lee Jin wook, the second next to Lee Jung Jae hot actor from Air City.

n this is the youtube link to the making of the CF and a little from the music video of lV cos. The fan took the video directly from the TV in order for us to see our oppa...:)

2006061217344066003_2.jpg

2006061217494611051_2.jpg

e720060612_24604441.jpg

EDITED: did I just moved the thread to its sixth page???..yeay

Guest annababy

i need some help~ :sweatingbullets:

i'm looking for the 30min clip of the mv but i can only find 7min ones...

AND has he been on any variety shows?!!!??? i want to watch him, listen to him speak, i think he was on yashimmanman and come and play but i can't seem to find them...

please help, i am addicted to this man right now~!!!!!!! :vicx::w00t::wub::wub:

Guest bwitched

i need some help~ :sweatingbullets:

i'm looking for the 30min clip of the mv but i can only find 7min ones...

AND has he been on any variety shows?!!!??? i want to watch him, listen to him speak, i think he was on yashimmanman and come and play but i can't seem to find them...

please help, i am addicted to this man right now~!!!!!!! :vicx::w00t::wub::wub:

what MV is 30 minutes long???...but if it really exist, i'll try n find it for sure..

I haven't been visiting this thread in a while but I feel happy to see Shin Dong-wook in a new drama...what a long way it has been for him...btw he had an interview with Showbiz Extra on Arirang TV last Tuesday...here's the transcript of the interview but you can also watch it online...

star01(91).gif

Shin Dong-wook

Name: Shin Dong-wook

Title: Actor

Date of Birth: September 14, 1982

Body: 186cm / 75kg

Blood Type: A

Debut: KBS 20th TV Actor Contest (2003)

Awards: New Star Award at the 2007 Andre Kim Best Star Awards

What is it they say about 'nice guys always finishing last?' Well - that may be a good thing for this actor who's out with a new character that's Mr.Tough-Guy! STAR FOCUS welcomes (the busy) SHIN DONG-WOOK! The drama, 'War of Money', has an interesting plot and a talented cast - granting it over 20% of the TV ratings!

Every hour of Shin's day is spent filming... he looks like he lost weight from working too hard.

Shin Dong-wook's character in 'Money of War' seems like it was made JUST for him. When he stands there motionless, he looks cold and aloof - but when he laughs... his whole face lights up with an INCREDIBLE smile!

Apparently, the character, 'Ha Woo-sung,' has a unique appeal, just like Shin himself.

The characters he assumes are always men who stand incomplete when it comes to love... But how did Shin Dong-wook ACTUALLY feel towards L-O-V-E, love?

Mr. Nice-Guy, or the Flirt... These are two images that will be completely obliterated with his role in 'War of Money'. Or maybe not obliterated... just SIDELINED for a while, 'cuz he has a tougher image to portray.

Shin has some key action scenes, too. It looked difficult for someone who's never done action before!

They say an actor's face has to be a blank slate that can assume the identity of ANY character. Some might even say that such a face is MUCH more crucial than being handsome! Shin has the best of both worlds... an attractive face, that can be molded into ANY new role. He's lucky!

For every SINGLE scene, every SINGLE frame, Shin is pushing himself to the limits. We could see the devotion in his face.

Shin Dong-wook faces ANY challenge to become a true actor... and we applaud him for it.

source: http://www.arirang.co.kr/KidsnYouth/Star_F...mp;STAR_SEQ=431

Guest chocolavie

^ thanks koalabear for sharing the goody!

i think someone mentioned how he's related to kim ki bum ( SUJU) i just know that they're cousins...no wonder they look like each other in certain angles...

Guest rabbit*korea

I like SDW because he look very cute when he smile

and his long hair :rolleyes:

thanks for his picture . I hope to see SDW at series always :)

I like SDW because he look very cute when he smile

and his long hair :rolleyes:

thanks for his picture . I hope to see SDW at series always :)

Guest deepblue

Thanks celest and koalabear for the interview clip and pics! :lol:

adding more pics....

20070516120005.534.0.jpg

20070516120005.534.1.jpg

20070520183801.763.0.jpg

20070604090109.036.0.jpg

20070426104909.788.0.jpg

20070517155407.403.0.jpg

20070516172705.397.0.jpg

20070425161006.272.0.jpg

20070402105312.984.0.jpg

20070402092208.450.0.jpg

20070402091514.218.0.jpg

Credits : Daum

Guest bwitched

it's me again. This time wanna update my opinion on wuri SDw after watching the 5th, 6th and 7th eps of War of Money. I know he's a tall good looking actor.But the thing is that, in the drama we are introduced to new characters in every episodes. And it is a wonder how he remains being the tallest among everyone. His presence in the drama is mark by his height.

Guest Bamidele

Shin is too dreamy, now please tell me is his new drama really good or not? How much time is he in it?

Guest bwitched

Shin is too dreamy, now please tell me is his new drama really good or not? How much time is he in it?

The drama is super good; the ratings tells it all. He doesn't look his best in the drama because of his hair, but overall I love his character in it. yeah, we all know PSY is a great actor, but I'm glad he's not so overshadowed by him. He has his own charm even as a villain.