[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Msiafan

Apqaria, refer ongoing drama list in Dramanice, there is a Korean drama named "Best Couple" released in 2015. Lead casts are Kang min kyung, Ha hee ra and Jo an. Not sure whether the production has been suspended as so far there is only 1 episode. 

@Msiafan Ah, thanks dear for this info. That drama is still ongoing and only aired one Ep. Actually that drama Korean name is "최고의 연인" which is different from our drama here and so it won't make conflict on that part and I don't think they will ever change that Korean name even if there was a conflict.

The problem is with the English name, the Korean name literally means "Best Lovers" although the drama seems to be using another English name which is "The Dearest Lady" but I also see that "Best Couple" name used in those streaming sites and it is also another name for the drama so it will make conflict either they use "Best Couple" or "Best Lover" as Alibaba did.

http://asianwiki.com/The_Dearest_Lady

http://mydramalist.com/16032-the-dearest-lady

I am guessing now this is actually the reason for the conflict that made some tag MBC in IG with the drama and I also saw a news report with that name. This name thing just keep getting worse and I am getting more mad on whoever choose the names for the drama and also the decision to change from "Couple of The Century" :angry:

http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/view.php?ud=83327

▲김서라

@apqaria Couple of century was very similar to Bride of century AMedia previous production.I saw PD mentioning World Best Couple as name of drama when he was location hunting.I don't know where this couple of century name came from. And Best Love is name of Hong sisters previous drama and now Best lovers of this new MBC drama.But the name of drama on script is also Best couple so they should stick with it. 

Guest CherryWookieForever

The korean news:

A year , kkotpin innocent elf in a snowy field '中movie authentication snap shot '

[Newsen times jaeryeon News]

Yidahae has released a 'Best Couple ' Korea-China joint drama scene photos .

December 10 yidahae through his Instagram " even harder scene was happy . Thank you very much ! Best Couple Fighting! " Was published with a photo of writing.

Published photos in yidahae can take a souvenir photo in warmed along with seasoned singers , actors , Greater China staff . Flower beauty of yidahae wearing a wedding dress that captivates the eye .

201512101733054710_1.jpg

201512101733054710_2.jpg

201512101733054710_3.jpg

Yidahae seasoned with a Korea-China joint venture , each woman takes on a romantic comedy heroine and hero welcome open frozen Heesung a role in the 'Best Couple ' .

' My Girl ', ' chuno' such as the dodo work in China yidahae awareness is high among viewers due to having everything in this work , cold tycoon 2 years tapseuta took on the lobe welcome role seasoning is but a poor rural families from their efforts tapseuta achieved the dream of learning through language Heesung

He played a role . ( A photograph to Instagram = )

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201512101733054710

@Annya As I mentioned before, I don't like any of the names suggested to be honest (so plain, common and not creative) but out of the punch I think I did like "Century couple/Couple of the century" more. Anyway, whatever the name they stick with in the end it doesn't matter as long as the drama itself turn out to be well done and enjoyable :) 

Some gathering pictures for the cast and staff. It was at the same place they filmed the first wedding scene ^^

690c774ejw1eyuuq0ymdcj20hs0dbdj0.jpg690c774ejw1eyuuqbbq9xj20hs0dbgni.jpg690c774ejw1eyuujq6jsjj20hs0dcmz9.jpg

Zhou Mi will have an online interview with Chinese "Easy Magazine" on 12/12 and lets see if we will get some new info about the drama from him ^^ but I really wished that both our leads do some interview like this together :(

Easy music world

December 12, @ Zhou Mi MI will appear online interview EasyIdol and large shot! He and Lee Da Hae "best couple" Cooperation is being shot, participants also hit in the arts. For Zhou Mi # # Do you have any curiosity it?

More pictures :)

I think the director is quite fond of the 2nd female lead. I saw he mentioned on his blog that he was worried as he didn't know her at all although she has a double role and important one in the drama but after meeting he really enjoyed filming with her.

@CherryWookieForever Given that the drama will air on Hunan TV so the dubbing will be for the Korean actors actually. Not sure if Zhou Mi spoke Chinese or Korean (I saw him having the Korean script though) but if Korean so may be he will dub his own voice. But another thing, I am not sure the online version will be in Chinese or Korea but I will go with that it will be Chinese as well for now but lets see what happens may be they will do 2 versions one Korean and one Chinese :D

@Msiafan No news about that yet but I doubt they will do promotion during the holidays period that is coming up. So may be after that we will hear news.

There are more Korean actors and Chinese actors in this drama, so they should really air it in NICAM. Not sure if this is possible for its online airing, but it should be possible on Hunan TV. Most Chinese viewers would prefer to watch it in Korean with Chinese subtitles, as online viewers are mostly young people who are used to watching K dramas with subtitles.

Archived