[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

right now, I in delusion thinking of them dancing.

Samzz dear are u teasing me :P I have over used my mind thinking so many time abt DH doing couple dance but we didn't get it :( Hope Alibaba fulfills our wishes :wub:

We should petition PD Koh to include a romantic dance and a sexy dance for our couple!  It will do wonders for ratings.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CherryWookieForever

Since it will be shown online, I think what matter is the number of views. I hope it reach 1billion views, same as My Love from the Star hehe

@Msiafan Agree dear. The whole decoration is so classy and I Love it when Da-hae show her neckline :wub:

The Chinese report I posted the link for is mentioning that they finished filming more than half of the drama but said airing in early next year not mention about December or on which (web or Hunan)!! I just hope we don't wait much after they finish filming to see the drama.

Here is a closer look to HY or the Couple's Villa in the drama ^^

Also our second female lead and Zhoumi are a historical couple!! I am guessing she is the idol character in this one and they are filming something together in the drama. Or may be it is a backstory scene as lovers in the past :) 

Also with our cute paparazzi :D 

The same news from different sources, different sources from the one that I and @apqaria posted before:

" Best couple " stills released Zhou Mi Lee Da Hae " wedding scene " Exposure 

Source: http://www.yn.xinhuanet.com/ent/2015-11/19/c_134834349.htm

Aaaaand this one also :D

Zhou Mi Lee Da Hae " wedding " best couple sweet kiss exposure 

Source: http://ent.people.com.cn/n/2015/1119/c1012-27833524.html

Yay! They are dominating the C-news :wub:

Unfortunately till now the drama news is more known among Dahae and Zhou Mi's fans alone. Not much coverage expect from those :(

I hope this change at least once the drama start airing. 

More full view of the wedding and our bride's dress ^^

0060rHSNjw1ey7kdobomkj30jz0zk76k.jpg

And not sure if the first picture below is a still or BTS (aka is part of the scene or not :D )

0060rHSNjw1ey7kdnt1puj30jz0zkq5u.jpg

Hmm, I think I should not hope too much on my dream that this drama will be distributed to other Asian countries. Anyway, I think the real target audience of this drama is of course China, where they will really earn more and promote their online streaming service, we all know Alibaba's founder Jack Ma is very fond of the Internet. The country has almost 1.4 BILLION population, enough for them to earn much money from their advertisers alone.

Guest Msiafan

To understand Jack Ma's vision is to note that China has a young population who are accustomed to the world of internet and e-commerce. Evidence is on the recent Singles Day, whereby Alibaba was able to record online sales of USD 14.33 Billion, which is an increase of 57% compared to last year. That one day transaction is the world's biggest online shopping day. 

@CherryWookieForever Da-hae's Previous Chinese drama "Love Actually" did get air in Japan and Korea and I see many Chinese drama do go overseas even in Thailand and Korea but I guess it all depends on how popular the leads are and how successful and popular the drama gets after airing. So lets hope our drama here becomes successful and reach many viewers around the world ^^

The cast is filming day and night, fighting for all of them :wub:

More pictures from the wedding, with other attendees. The lady with the short hair in the first picture, I think she is a comedian and I am guessing she is HY's manager :D 

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzAwMjI5ODMzMQ==&mid=400880745&idx=1&sn=a5bfe669d2ce348dbdbd1e05b1cf72dc&3rd=MzA3MDU4NTYzMw==&scene=6#rd

hqcJPqX.pnghkyLaA1.pngIwjtHTr.png

And our groom's parents (I think the report actually said he is step father)

sI8Ipxu.pngxTgXyjg.pngNF8Ym13.png

Another source of news for the Best Couple drama!! :D

Correct me if i'm wrong, but is this a HongKong news?

[ Korean ] Lee Da Hae marry Zhou Mi Phi wedding

Wushao Han 0 according to family love to the Mainland filming filming press with finger Truesilver, making his fresh Aberdeen. Like "Westward sister" generous Lee Da Hae has already returned to the mainland press with finger a Truesilver, 佢仲 generous speaks fluent Mandarin, and previously Sino-ROK cooperative Zo drainage filming drama "best couple", which 佢仲 with Super Junior-M Zhou Mi plays generous couple.

The "best couple" recently publicly Zo latest drama, saw Lee Hae with Zhou Mi are the living dress, among the live wedding generous Lee Hae look sweet, secondary staged a nozzle mouth drama, Dila good ghost happy, but then the play Content generous on the Department around the two stars since the shooting imaginary wedding program, then soon fell generous romantic love story, is expected to play next year in January Bei mainland.

As for the drama "Emergency Couple" Clara, with former boss generous this year because of sexual harassment and disappeared with Zo termination events for nearly a year, recently canal finally back, and retired Zo Mainland drama "Happy pralines" Great day before it appeared in the mainland to attend canal Zo drama generous open mirror activity, secondary to the canal started by netizens photographed circumstances generous, although I saw Clara Han Zo break-resistant, but the system is still state Dayong, a generous living member Clara still sexy low-cut dress glamorous.

Source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20151121/54449288

It's actually good that this drama is airing in BOTH Alibaba's video-streaming site and one of China's famous local television channel. It will cater to the modern generation immersed in Internet as well as the traditional generation who still watch local TV shows with LOTS of commercials hehe

Archived